Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova Genesis

I would like it very much but would have a hard time keeping my hands off.

Would you like me if started a new workout routine just so that I could be in condition to join you in yours?

Kiurial

I would, very much.

Would you like me if I modified my routine to accommodate your beginner status, and it just so happened to include many repetitions of a lovely little sport called 'sheet wrestling'?

Rish

I would hire you as the leader of my Pillow Fort military and you can train all the soldiers of my units in this new mysterious martial art!

Would you like me if I tended to strut around in nothing more than a shirt and boxers most of the time, with even the shirt being an optional choice?

Nova Genesis

Of course I would... as long as most of it was done for comfort and my benefit.

Would you like me if we watched movies together and I yelled at the stupid people on the tv?

Rish

*Would of done it for both of our benefits~*
I would offer popcorn and join in on half of the yelling, but with a much quieter voice and much more chuckling~

Would you like me if I too naps throughout the day for no reason other than the bed was comfy?

Nova Genesis

Only if we add tv, snacks and make it a date.

Would you like me if I became obsessed with a movie series that everyone else was already crazy about like twenty years ago?

Rish

I would like you perfectly well, as I would of no doubt of never heard of it and end up watching it with you and getting attached~

Would you like me if I tried to hog the truffles of a chocolate box due to my sheer adoration of those types of sweets? Especially lindor.

Nova Genesis

Only if you promise to save me at least one.

Would you like me if I was nervous, awkward and frequently speechless around you?

Rish

I would think you were shy and cute, so yes, I would~

Would you like me if I got so engrossed with my games that I forgot my surroundings most of the time?

Nova Genesis

Not only would I like you but I would totally understand.

Would you like me if I was a perpetual daydreamer but when I got done I would write about it and share?

Rish

I would be stuck in awe as a little distraction can make me completely forget what my own daydreams were about, like like normal dreams!

Would you like me if I fantasized about being a knight over the simple fact that I thought their armour was cool?

Nova Genesis

Definitely... especially if you are into dressing up like one and took me to Renaissance Fairs.

Would you like me if I decided this was the year to pull off the most epic gypsy costume ever?

Rish

I would be looking forward to the result and be ready to take pictures!

Would you like me if I was a star wars nerd?

Nova Genesis

Depends on if you follow the code of the Sith or the Jedi.

Would you like me if I rooted for the bad guy sometimes?

Rish

(Follows neither. Is grey.)

Sure, everyone does once in a while, especially if its a loveable villain!

(Edits, forgot his thing!)

Would you like me if I was forgetful at the worse of times?

Nova Genesis

Yes, as long as you more than make up for it at the end of the day.

Would you like me if sometimes I ran from my problems?

Beguile's Mistress

I most likely would since I could count on you being there.

Would you like me if I brought you pizza with anchovies?

Rish

I like anchovies, so yes! Though that's mostly since its on a pizza. *Yet to find a pizza he doesn't like!*

Would you like me if I adored almost all food apart from three different things? At least from what I've tried.

Nova Genesis

Of course, especially since I have my own absolute 'not's' on the food end.

Would you like me if I didn't always play well with others?

Rish

No one plays perfectly with everyone. Some people just don't rub you the right way, so I can understand.

Would you like me if I could get lost in describing my characters and going into details at times?

Nova Genesis

Absolutely. I want to see the world through their eyes so if you have to take us on a journey for that to happen, I don't mind the getting lost part.

Would you like me if sometimes I worried myself sick about you, even when I know better?

Rish

Just shows you care.

Would you like me if my favourite colour was orange, despite hating the fruit?

Golden Spider

Yes, I love the color orange!

Would you like me if I had..... man boobs?
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Rish

Dude, guys with muscle have them, guys with a little bit of weight too. Its waaaay to common to dislike someone for.

Would you dislike me for preferring worshipping an evil god even with a good character, for comedy effect?

Nova Genesis

*Dies laughing* I wouldn't dare hold it against you.

Would you like me if I had no motherly instinct at all?