An Erotic Tale of Souls and Swords(NC-Exotic Freeform)

Started by Idej, August 03, 2008, 11:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

You have heard the stories of warriors such as Nightmare, Xianghua, Kilik, and Cervantes and their quest for the swords, but they were not the only ones who were questing for the swords.  There were more unknown warriors who quested for the swords who were not chronicled of their quests.  This is a story of their quest for the two swords.

This is another tale of souls and swords.

Since Soul Calibur IV came out I decided to start a game based on the world of Soul Calibur and wanted to see if anyone wanted play in this game.  I am thinking on making this a small group, but if anyone wants to solo this game then that is fine also.

When you want to post your character here is what I want.

Name:
Place of Origin:(This place can be anywhere that has been in the Soul series.  Ex.  Hyrule, modern day Earth, a Galaxy far far away, or anywhere in the time it the series is placed in.  If you decide to be anywhere else please ask me first)
Fighting Style:(What do you prefer to fight with or what type of style fighting do you use)
Background:(Story about your character)

Hope to see some interest in this.

Inkidu

I'm interested I'll get back to you on with my profile later.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

...a rp based off of a fighting game. I thought that pretty opening cut scene was just for show XD haha.

I can't resist. Sign me up.

Name: Freefall
Place of Origin: I assume floating kingdoms would fit? If so, a great castle and city on a magically drifting island out at sea.
Fighting Style: Uses a staff of opaque white crystal, its head adorned with a magically revolving set of golden rings which seem to perpetually circle and rotate as if it were a tiny universe. It glows feintly and seems to hum, ecspecially so when it moves quickly. Using a lot of powerful strikes, quick dancing and elaborate, complex attacks, its perfect for one as nimble and swift as him.
Background: Freefall bares no last name, as is the tradition of his family. He is the Prince of Icaria, the floating home of his race of winged humans. Because of his future, that of its leader, he will never have a last name, as a sign of dedication to his role. To accept one is to denounce his place. Fearing for his peoples well being, he has gone in search of the swords himself. Since the events of the swords awakening, the ancient magic that holds Icaria aloft has been faltering. He fears if he cannot destroy Soul Edge, his home will be taken by the ocean.

I hope thats appropriate :) I don't know the story very well

Inkidu

Name: Horatio Bartega
Place of Origin: Madrid, Spain
Fighting Style/ Weapon: Matador's sword, and cape. He uses a bull-fighting style from Spain full of spins and feints. His kicks tend to be brutal, and his style has the flare of showmanship about it.
Background: Born into a family of Spanish nobles Horatio was given everything the rich could have. Money, land, power. He gave it up however to make his own way. Horatio was a prized Matador in Spain. He made his own fame and has very little connection with his family, but soon grew bored. Now he seeks a real challenge and wants to find the legendary sword Soul Edge. Fame and glory are his goals. His motives are often selfish.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Chat Noir

OH MY! This looks awesome! I'm excited for this, though I haven't played IV yet. Here's hoping my character isn't too over the top. I'm also not deeply into the series but I'm hoping I understand the concept well enough.

Name: Jill
Place of Origin: Rural England
Fighting Style: Jill has a single-shot pistol and a bull-whip.
Background: Jill's mother was raped as a young woman by a murderous man known as "the Jack of Spades with Blood-stained Blades" but survived and carried her child to term. Jill grew up unknowing of this fact until she was 16, the year her father died. It was in that moment her father's vengeful spirit needed a new host. Possessed by her father's wrath, Jill killed her mother in cold blood. Motivated both by her father's blood-thirsty spirit and by her own desire to forever remove Jack as a part of her, Jill quests for the power and promise Soul Edge contains.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

Idej

Anything is a go as long as it fits in the game.  Great job everyone with your characters.  I am excited to see interest in this game.

Idej

For the beginning of the game your characters will be in a solo game due to the fact that none of you have encountered each other and that if you all decide to team up there will be points where you will all be separated again so it is going to be interesting and confusing all at once.  Hope you all can do that.

Inkidu

Sabby

Idej

All of you should have received a personal message to where you will find your game at so whenever you are ready feel free to post.

As a side note I am still recruiting for those who are interested.

Idej

If anyone is still interested then they can freely join in on this game.

Escafel

I'm interested. been playing this game, literally, to death.

Name: Lauric Devraux
Place of Origin: Normandy province of France.
Fighting Style: Mace and round shield. He fights with an almost berserk fury, having to teach himself new techniques as he goes along.
Background: Born to a poor farmer family in an even poorer village, Lauric grew up wanting to see things outside of his little world. So when the opportunity presented itself, he joined the army, distinguishing himself by a solid aggression and a will to get things done. it wasn't enough for him, though, and he soon deserted, setting out to see the world for himself. Fame and fortune lit his eyes and guided his feet, and he soon lit on tales of the ultimate weapon; He knew then, that was his destiny.
Surrender, or die in obscurity!

Transgirlenstein

I am interested as well.  I'll post a character later
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Anastasia Lockhart

Name: Rose Clifford
Place of Origin: Bath, England
Fighting Style: Rapier and Dagger, or Cape and Dagger
Background:
Bastard daughter of Rosamond Clifford, Rose was raised by a mysterious order of nuns, the Order of St. Olwen. She learned to fence and tumble from them and was given two tasks. The first, to restore the honor of the Clifford family, the second, to fight for the right to wield Soul Edge. She has traveled far from home and has almost gone mad with frustration, trying to find opponents. She has turned to pit fighting, just to feed herself.

Idej

Both Anastasia, and Escafel should be getting PMs of where there game will be taking place.

SecreT

Omg what an excellent idea, please I would like to join.

Name: Secret (Previous name before turning into a manbeast as Sejanit)
Place of Origin: The still unknown southwestern lands, Amazonian jungle
Fighting Style: Large spear and Bow or crossbow. He usually avoids melee combat and tries to assassinate from distance with his large bow, but when forced to fight he will use his tribal spear with one hand while holding a small crossbow in the other.
Background: Sejanit was the strongest warrior of a big tribe living in the jungle, every year a new competition was hold to decide who was the greatest fighter and the winner would be granted with the Naz'jetu, a golden spear decorated with several tribal draws and feathers. Like the last 5 years, Sejanit won the comepetition against all his opponents, and his last challenger was the son of the tribe chieftain, which was also easily beaten. Angered for his "coward" fighting style, the son of the chief asked the shaman of the tribe for vengeance threatening him in case he didn't obey. The result of the curse placed upon Sejanit was turning him into a beast, a wolf like creature standing in two feet, but before he could ask the shaman for explanations he found it decapitated inside his tent, now nothing could be done to return him to his previous form... until the word spread around the tribes about the existence of a weapon holding ultimate power, named "Kaz Gerak" which could literally translate into Soul Reaper or Soul Edge... Taking the golden spear Naz'jetu and his ranged weapons, he departed to the great seas in search of this weapon in hopes of regain his true form.
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

Transgirlenstein

Whats the rough year of the Soul Caliber games?  Just wondering cause I have two different ideas..

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Idej

Well, I am having it around Soul Calibur IV.  And according to what I have read of certain backgrounds.  The information I have been able to get is that right now in Japan, Toyotomi Hideyoshi has taken Nobunaga's place as ruler of the Sengoku period of Japan.

Transgirlenstein

Name: Yasaki Seto
Place of Origin: Japan
Fighting Style: Flogger/Flail and Wakizashi (short sword)
Background: Yasaki Seto was born of a strange cult in Japan.  His mother raised him, never telling him who his father was.  She trained him a bit in the ways of the cult, in the dark demons that they bowed too.  One day though a priest from the West came, claiming to bring the light and truth of his god with him. 
All he brought was pain and torture.  This interregator tortured and killed his mother for her spawning and mating with the dark demons that the tribe followed.  As his mother laid dying in his arms, she told him the truth..that he was one of the offspring and that his father was one of these demons that the cult followed.  Yasaki swore revenge and that he would complete the cult's work.  He studied the arts of torture and the arts of domination for when he finds this priest, he will make him suffer long and hard as his mother did. 
Yasaki looks like a slim, slightly androgenous human.  The only sign of his demonic taint are his serpent tongue and his eyes which seem to resemble that of a snake's when he is upset, angry or aroused.

Idej

Alright, I will get your games ready to go.  I won't be able til the 21st due to the fact that my mom is going in for surgery and I have to go take her the hospital.

Slym

Not sure if you're still recruiting but I figured I'd try it out.

Name: Beorod
Place of Origin: Iceland
Fighting Style: Broad sword and round shield. He is a strategic fighter who hides a hidden rage.
Background: Beorod was born to a slave and taken to a Viking ship right after childhood, he learned the ways of the Vikings and quickly rose to the ranks of his brethren. Trained in the Viking fighting style, Beorod soon became the the captain of a Viking ship until a mysterious storm broke upon them and left Beorod the only survivor. Stranded on an place not his own, Beorod will have to persevere to survive.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Idej

Sorry satyr and SecreT, just been busy so I haven't got your games up yet.  And as for you mikalot, there is still room.  Just let me get the other two players mentioned above games set up and then yours will be set up.  Welcome aboard.:)

Kai

Hmm... Is it possible to be multiple characters? I kinda have a habit of that. If so, I'll use both these characters, if not, I'll just use the male.

Name: Isaac Nomura
Place of Origin: Earth
Fighting Style: Double-Sided Naginata (Thing of Seung-Mina's weapon, but a blade on both ends)
Background: Isaac was a criminal. When he first learned of the Soul Swords, he went searching for information on the Soul Edge. Everyone he spoke to, whether they had information or not, were met with death. This continued for nearly a year and Isaac had barely obtained information when he was finally captured and imprisoned.
He spent years in prison, everyone feared his past. As he sat in his cell, he thought. Clearly people were afraid of the Soul Edge, and as long as he seeked it out, he would be considered a criminal. Maybe he needed a new goal, but first he needed to get out. When he was given the chance, Isaac broke out of jail and, changing his plans, set out to search for the other weapon, Soul Calibur, in order to start anew.
Isaac still wears the cuffs he had in prison, even when fighting with his weapon, as a constant reminder of his past and why he was searching the Holy sword.

Name: Kera Yukimaru
Place of Origin: Earth
Fighting Style: Greaves
Background: Kera was an expert martial artist in her home. She could fight with her arms tied behind her back, after all, she fought with her legs. When she heard of the Soul Weapons, and how they could take the shape of the weapon the weilder uses most, she set out, leaving her dojo behind. Being the last of her family though, she had one more goal, to meet a male and continue her family's line.
Kera can be ruthless and demanding, she won't stop until she gets what she wants, no matter what gets in her way.

Rayve13

Highly interested if there's still room. I know how tough it can be to manage a lot of people, so let me know. I can get a profile up quickly enough if there's space.