Need a dominant/androgynous girl for my cute boyish girl (F/F)

Started by LilySnape, December 04, 2012, 12:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilySnape

My character is 18 year old Devon (Deh-vin).  She is about 5'6, skinny/flat chested and androgynous looking.  She has big blue eyes, short brown hair a bit past her ears, a cute boyish face, and a silly, somewhat mischevious personality.  Her gender and sexuality are a bit blurry, but she likes being sometimes mistaken for a feminine looking boy and is currently dating your female character.  They are inseperable.

I wanted for someone to play a female who is a bit older (if only at least a year please), taller, and who is the dominant one in the relationship.  I would like for her to be androgynous in build like Devon (no curves), but less elfin looking, more subtly toned ect (not too muscular).  Devon is androgynously boyish, while your character is androgynously handsome/attractive.  Perhaps she'd have androgynously cut hair to her shoulders; she is beautiful, but yet again, androgynous.

Devon is silly, funny, and likes to tease your character.  She likes piggy back rides, bubble baths, cuddling and tickle fights; she has a serious side when necessary.  She likes to be dominated by your character, whether it be playful or something more.  Devon is a little shy about sex, but finds that she is curious to try anal with her on the receiving end.

I wanted to do a cute yet sexy roleplay with two uke/seme characters, but girls instead of boys.  Please message me if interested!
I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensare the senses.
~ Severus Snape