Wish Me Luck (F seeking M or MM)

Started by JinxedMinx, August 09, 2012, 01:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxedMinx

I'm new at this, so to start off I'll keep my ideas simple. This time next year I expect to be going crazy wild, so here is your chance to get in early.

First Idea – Training of the Shrew Taken
Sophia is a beautiful, spoiled bitch who maintains a perfect public image of devoted wife but has maliciously browbeaten her devoted husband for the three years of their marriage. One night, after a few drinks her husband reveals the truth of his marriage to an old friend. He tells how he still loves her and wants to save their marriage but just can't take anymore of her cruelty.  Unfortunately, for Sophia her husband's friend is an experienced Dom and together the men come up with a plan to train the shrew and turn her into a compliant sub.

Second Idea - The Gift
Caught one
The story takes place in a fantasy world similar to the Byzantine Empire in style and architecture. The Emperor, and his family, at the top of society rule the empire assisted by a small number of noble and wealthy families, slaves, at the bottom serve them.

The place of women in this society is different from historical Byzantium. Women are not cloistered, they move freely in social circles and around the city; however they are expected to marry and then devotedly produce children for their husband. Both young men and young woman are encouraged to sew their oats before marriage and be faithful afterwards. Young men visit brothels and take on courtesans, young women are given their first personal slave and frequently trade them with friends to increase their premarital samplings.

A spoiled but light-hearted young girl gets her first personal slave as her 18th birthday present. She wants a manly man, not a fancy boy like all her friends are getting for their birthdays. I see him as not a particularly willing slave, obedience may not come easily to him and he wasn't always a slave. Maybe he sold himself to pay a debt or save his family's honor. A prisoner taken in battle or criminal is possible, but I'd wonder why he didn't just kill her and escape.

Are you are interested in becoming a girl's living breathing sex toy?

Third Idea
- Corruption (Looking for help developing this ome)
To all of Washington DC Anna looks like the consummate political hostess, devoted wife to her powerful US Senator husband. Once she was but that was before she has discovered his secret, one he would go to any lengths to keep from becoming public.  While she thinks he is content to brutalize her to keep her quiet, he has his eye on a more permanent solution and has hired a hit man to discredit and kill her.

Or so he thinks.

In fact, he has hired an undercover FBI agent whose job has become discover the depth Senator’s secret and protect the wife who may be willing to testify against him.

That's all for now.

azzmeister89

Hello, i would love to try your idea "the gift" if you will have me

JinxedMinx

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 09, 2012, 03:30:13 AM
Hello, i would love to try your idea "the gift" if you will have me
Hi.

The slave's character is a very important part of the story. How would you play him? How do you see him? He can't be like all the other "sex toys", she doesn't want the same thing all her friends have, so what do you think he would be like?

JinxedMinx

Update -

The Gift is filled  - it is  up and running. 

The Training of the Shrew is still open.  Sophia really does need someone to teach her how to behave. She deserves to get her "comeuppance"

JinxedMinx

Update -

Run away slave needs replacing.

Added third idea.

JinxedMinx

Bought a new slave.

Found someone to train the shrew

Still looking for help with corruption.

JinxedMinx

While They Sleep

Tara is the perfect wife and mother, beautiful and charming, devoted to her husband and dedicated to their children.  He comes home from work to a warm dinner and a cold drink, always served with a smile. She drives the children to their assorted practices, bakes cookies for their bake sales and gently kisses their childish injuries.

Adam is the perfect husband, handsome and virile, thoughtful of his wife and affectionate with their children.  He works a stressful, high-paying job to provide his family with everything they want.  He is involved with his children, he teaches them how to play ball, and enjoys their childish antics.

Theirs is a contented if uneventful relationship… until the children go to bed and Tara strips away her clothing and waits patiently for her Master’s command.

I'd like to see this as an extreme juxtaposition of their mundane life. I don't know if they have found their limits but the unspoken agreement is that nothing can effect their daily life.

Thoughts? Questions? Takers?