~Nefarious World:Conquests of Elements & Sins~ Recruiting Citizens!

Started by Ember Star, April 02, 2012, 05:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Nefarious. A world much like Earth, what might even be a glimpse into Earth's future. Once magick and balance ruled Nefarious. But technology and industrialization overshadowed took over, destroying the world with smog and trash, magick and balance forgotten. Two figures have emerged from the shadows. One, dark, deadly and with a hunger for chaos and the pain of others. LaLune tries to throw the world into further destruction. Her 7 Deadly Sins create chaos wherever and whenever they can. The other, kind, peaceful, with  magick unlike any other. Eve tries to bring magick and balance back to the world, sure she can find a balance of old and new. The 7 Elements who are loyal in her quest, heal, help, and balance wherever they can. The two dance a dance much like the dance of chess. Like the Red and White Queens, they, in a way, balance each other.

Nefarious world, o' how it saddens my heart
Lost are the old ways of peace and balance
Lost is the beautiful magick of everyday
Found are the new ways of power and destruction
Found is the near death of a once beautiful world
Nefarious world, o' how it saddens my heart
You are now but darkness and doom
Beautiful world, there is much hope for you
Even with pending doom, you may change
But only if the choice you make leads you once more to balance

Recruitment for Elements and Sins is closed! (There is one exception to this, if somebody comes along who really wants Sloth, I will give Sloth to them. I ended up having to play it myself because nobody was interested)

Currently recruiting 5-7 "citizens"! (Citizens are people who live on Nefarious, either in Neanderthal City, Serenity Village, or Disruption Village)

See the Information spoiler below for more information

Here's a code layout for characters
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (doesn't have to be exact for immortal/long lived characters)
[b]Gender:[/b] (bigender, pangender, transgender, and genderless are all acceptable along with your normal male and female)
[B]Race/Species:[/b] (I'll normally accept just about anything from vampire, to aliens, and everything in-between for races/species.)
[b]Weapons:[/b] (I'll allow anything from medieval, to futuristic, just keep it reasonable)
[b]Powers:[/b] (just keep it reasonable)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (picture (I don't care if it's anime or real), or written, or both)
[b]Personality:[/b] 
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (doesn't have to be detailed. Just give us an general idea)
[b]Pet(s)[/b]: (if any)

You must pm me your character sheet for approval before posting in the character topic

One last note, this group is in the Extreme section, which may seem a bit, well, extreme, but I want the Sins to be pure evil, so torture with at least NPC's isn't out of the question, and I'm actually not talking about sexual torture. Though they's not out of the question either, especially with characters like the Sin of Lust. I'm mainly talking about fighting amd hellish torture kind of stuff
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

I also want to note that this will not be solely a sex group. While sex will be a part of it (obviously), this will be a plot and story driven group

Ember Star

Available roles have been updated. Hoping to get this thing officially kicked off pretty soon.

Interested

Name: Jake Summers
Race/Species: Descended from a god/ddess of some sort
Weapons: None
Powers: None that he knows of yet.
Appearance: Green eyes, brown hair, tanned, 170 pounds, 5'11, sleek and muscular
Personality:  Jake is a vivacious, intelligent and charismatic man. He's surprisingly intelligent for someone who's unemployed. But he's been disbarred from a career for quite a while, and he's never been informed why. Despite this set back, he's been a live in and is known for being a good neighbor,
Skills: Jake is a scholar of history and archaeology, as well as an author, singer, fencer and artist, not to mention he's already earned a Doctorate in Science.
Biography:
Jake was born 20 years ago to wealthy parents. During that time, he has learned how to fence, paint, sculpt, and sing.  They taught him historical lessons and the traditions of the family until he moved out at age 18 and began working on his doctorate, which he earned in only 2 years. Recently he's been mysteriously disbarred from having a career, and he's not been informed why.
Pet(s): (if any

Ember Star

Ember Star

Thorn14

This is a neat idea! I"ll see if I can think up a water.

Sub Elements are what exactly? The other elements? Or like "ice" for Water?

Ember Star

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 14, 2012, 12:19:29 AM
This is a neat idea! I"ll see if I can think up a water.

Sub Elements are what exactly? The other elements? Or like "ice" for Water?

The subs for water are *points to where it says above" Water: Ice and Mist/Fog"*

And awesome! I look forward to seeing your character sheet! :D

Ember Star

SIQs/Information

Okay. Some of you may wonder about some of the facts of this world and about the major roles. So I've set this up to try and help. And in case you're wondering what the hell SIQs means, it stands for Self Induced Questions (LOL).

Is this world Earth? No. Although it could be Earth since it's much the same, it is not Earth. This is a earth-like world called Nefarious.

What's the time period? Futuristic. If you are familiar with the movie Blade Runner, than you know exactly what Neanderthal City should look like and the level of technology there. However I have also drawn in medieval fantasy influences with the Land of Blood and Ash, and the Land of Life and Magick.

What Races/Species are allowed? This is a group where anything goes, quite literally. I don't care if you're a Neko-jin, or a Human, or Elf, or Fairy, or Alien, or animal, or if you're a race you made up all by yourself, or Demi God.

Does my character have to be from Nefarious? No. This is part of what makes the "anything goes" idea work. While the native inhabitants of Nefarious will have been earth-like species (Humans, Nekos, Elves, ect). However you could've come by spaceship, or through a portal. Use your imagination.

Why is this group in the Extreme section? It's not for sex (although extreme sexual content isn't forbidden), it's more for the torture of NPC's by the evil side and for fighting. I wasn't sure an all out graphic boss battle with a huge ugly demon would be okay in any other section.

What kind of story line events will happen? Anything from boss battles, to missions, to parties, may be organized by me or a Co GM.

Will I be notified of upcoming Events? Yes. Expect to see occasional PMs from me notifying you of such things.

How long have Eve and LaLune been on Nefarious? LaLune has been here approximately 8-9 years and Eve has been here approximately 5-6 years. But they've been working mostly in secret, so pretty much nobody knows who or what they are.

How long have the Embodiments of the Elements and Sins been on Nefarious? Both groups will summoned approximately 3-4 years ago. The Sins have been here a few months longer than the Elements.

I am adding this section in because there are some I need to explain better.

When I say the Elements can "morph into their Element", I ONLY mean their main element, NOT their subs. For example; Fire can morph into fire, but not lightening or lava. Also they will stay approximately the same size as their human form, but they don't necessarily have go remain the same shape, just the same size.

]More may come later as I feel it's neede!

If you have any questions, please ask them. I'm happy to answer anything and everything. I may even add them in here for future reference.

Ember Star

Updated available roles, removed information for Sin and Element character creation

Ember Star

Because my Gluttony didn't get approved to be a new member, I am in series need of anybody who is willing to play the role. If you are interested, please contact me and I will send you the rules for making a Sin character

Ember Star

I am pleased to announce that I have found a Gluttony. However, that does not mean you cannot join the fun! I am still recruiting people to play character that are not elements or sins

Vamfire Havain

if i were to apply, what should i be? What would you want me to be?
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Ember Star

I currently do not have any Elements or Sins open (although some may open up if I don't hear back from a couple of people soon). Beyond sides that, you can be anything you want.  This is a very free form group, like the ones we're used to, and since it's mixed medieval to futuristic, the possibilities are pretty endless here

Vamfire Havain

is there certain races/species you prefer the citizens to be?

Ember Star

Well the majority of the native population on Nefarious are humans and supernatural humanoids (vampires, elves, ect). But other species can come in via rifts, portals, spaceships, ect. It's pretty much a anything goes group. However, if you do have any magical or supernatural powers, your character probably would've had to keep them mostly hidden, since the main population of Nefarious just doesn't believe in such things and thinks it's all fairy-tales. Much like the real world we live in, only darker Ans more futuristic.

Vamfire Havain

Ember Star

Lol. Yep. You can either be a native or you could be a elf that came through a portal or something from another world (like earth)

Vamfire Havain

Ember Star

Of course. There's multiple parallel timelines and universes of earth, sp there could perhaps be a rather full of elves. Lol. I have a very active imagination

Vamfire Havain

Ember Star

Apparently along with my active imagination, I have a very bad auto speller tonight. Oh well. Lol.

Vamfire Havain

Ember Star

Me. If I don't pay attention when I type, my phone's auto correct puts weird shit in there.