The menagerie: alien group abduction! Still seeking females

Started by Ramster, May 22, 2010, 11:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

I'm in if I can have a similar blue guy that's on the right Aiden lol.  I can't ever find good pics like those and you did just fine.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Ramster

You can't. No more male characters available. Those of you interested in female roles, PM me a character sheet.
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Kunoichi

A template to work off of would make filling out a character sheet a lot easier, though of course I can come up with one of my own if you'd rather not. ^^;

Ramster

By the way Aiden, I didn't even notice that ol' horny devil fron Dungeon Keeper you put up! Now there's a good example  >:) Those mistresses were such fun, I hardly got round to defeating heroes with my minions in between slinging the girls on the rack and slapping their succulent arses. Good times...

I can see the blades on the arms leading to all kinds of accidents and considerably complicating the act of fisting, so they've got to go. Who needs arm blades when you have an alien blaster in your holster? I agree that the basic body shape of the blue dude is about right as well. We should keep the thick, powerful tails, they'll come in handy as whips and for other purposes.

The bondage dreadlocks are an awesome idea! I now imagine the Ningtiktik as a race of warm blooded, vaguely lizard-like men, with manes of rope-like dreadlocks that both protect their heads from injury and provide useful cordage. Before they learned to use other tools, the people of Ningtiktik hunted the great herds of centibison on their home planet for food. They would hurl themselves at the animals off cliffs head first to knock them out, tie them to a rock or Krukka tree with their long manes, then pull out the carbon fibre strands at the roots to free their head and get down to chewing off all hundred of the centibison's legs before it scuttled off.

Character sheets should take this rough form:

Name:
Race (if not human, please describe):
Home planet:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Background:

Something along those themes, with or without a picture would be very helpful.

A/As!!!

Kunoichi

Vaguely lizard-like, huh?  Yep, Hroon's definitely going to take a liking to them, then.  Now she just has to hope they return the feeling...

Character sheet's been sent. ^^

Aiden

Quote from: ramster on May 24, 2010, 10:42:55 PM
By the way Aiden, I didn't even notice that ol' horny devil fron Dungeon Keeper you put up! Now there's a good example  >:) Those mistresses were such fun, I hardly got round to defeating heroes with my minions in between slinging the girls on the rack and slapping their succulent arses. Good times...

I can see the blades on the arms leading to all kinds of accidents and considerably complicating the act of fisting, so they've got to go. Who needs arm blades when you have an alien blaster in your holster? I agree that the basic body shape of the blue dude is about right as well. We should keep the thick, powerful tails, they'll come in handy as whips and for other purposes.

The bondage dreadlocks are an awesome idea! I now imagine the Ningtiktik as a race of warm blooded, vaguely lizard-like men, with manes of rope-like dreadlocks that both protect their heads from injury and provide useful cordage. Before they learned to use other tools, the people of Ningtiktik hunted the great herds of centibison on their home planet for food. They would hurl themselves at the animals off cliffs head first to knock them out, tie them to a rock or Krukka tree with their long manes, then pull out the carbon fibre strands at the roots to free their head and get down to chewing off all hundred of the centibison's legs before it scuttled off.

Character sheets should take this rough form:

I like the second form myself, except sans blades, Plus the tail and dreads. Do you want to make a char sheet thread in the exotic-bon? Small grps so we can start seeing char posted or you approving them first?

Also, luxuries will be given to whatever female alien form knows how to roast a good haunch of centibision!

Ramster

I'll get round to that after the evening's drinks. The character sheet thread can double as an OOC, and I'll probably make a main game thread soon after that. But first, some white wine and Red Dead Redemption!
A/As!!!

Haibane

Now THAT is an avatar. And to quote the great man himself; "Blimey, if that skirt was hitched any higher I could see what you had for breakfast."

Ramster

C:) I can always count on your impeccable taste in TV series! So sad to say farewell to one of my greatest role models. If you fancy joining our space programme despite the extreme risk of sexual molestation, just make up a luscious anatomy and position it under our tractor beam. And remember Bolls, if anything happens to my motor I'll go to your house and stamp on all your toys.

No one can touch the Gene Genie!

EDIT: The Character/OOC thread is up:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70239.msg3081988#new

Please post your character sheets there once you've sent them to me by PM.
A/As!!!