Chibi's 1x1 Search!

Started by ChibiStarz, January 28, 2015, 03:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChibiStarz

Welcome~!٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ

Hello everyone and welcome to my search thread! I am looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay. Listed below will be my pairings and such that I want to do, and definitely will be more added later. So check it out and I hope you find something you're interested in~

A bit about me:
                    ♡✧♡I am 21 years old
                    ♡✧♡I have a job that I love even though its crazy (retail...)
                    ♡✧♡I've been roleplaying since I was 13
                    ♡✧♡I haven't been very active in the roleplaying scene recently, but I am super excited to get back into it
                    ♡✧♡I absolutely love video games, kpop/jrock music, anime, manga, and fantasy novels.

My Roleplaying Style:
                    ♡✧♡Semi-Lit to Advanced Lit roleplaying style. I type 2+ paragraphs per post usually depending on what I have to work with.
                    ♡✧♡I absolutely love OOC chat. I love getting to know the people I am playing with and I am very friendly so please don't hesitate to talk with me
                    ♡✧♡I can double and play both main and female characters
                    ♡✧♡I have a random schedule for work. I will reply as much as I can, but will not go more than a week without notice
                    ♡✧♡I will do MxM or F x M Pairings, willing to try F x F as well.
                    ♡✧♡My limits can be found in my roleplay preferences or in my Ons and Offs forum here.
                    ♡✧♡Feel free to come to me with your ideas!
                    ♡✧♡I would rather not have a roleplay just based on sex, if it leads up to it that is alright, but I am looking for stories here not smut

Roleplay Mediums:
                    ♡✧♡Just Elliquiy for now. May be willing to do IM roleplays later, maybe.

CRAVINGS o(^O^*=*^O^)o
                    Jellyfish Princess AU - OC x OC
                    Tokyo Ghoul - OC x OC (please have a plot i wanna do this but i have no plots)
                    Demon x Human (arranged marriage)
                    Dragon Age - F!Amell Warden x Alistair
                    Dragon Age - M!Lavellan x Dorian
                    DRAMAtical Murder - OC x Sei AU
                    Fire Emblem: Awakening - Libra x F!Robin
                    Doctor Who - New/Regenerated Time Lord x OC

Status
Available

(Busy but Looking. Posts may be slow)

ChibiStarz

RULES (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)
Here are my rules, they really shouldn't be too hard to follow, I don't have too many of them I promise! They are also subject to change at any time.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DO NOT POST HERE!
                    Remember to follow the ToS, it's there for a reason.
                    Please post at least two meaty paragraphs per post. I understand writers block and all but I need something to work with as well.
                    Please do not ditch me. Tell me if you are loosing interest and we can work on it. Don't leave me hanging please ; w;
                    I would prefer using either anime pictures or models if we need to have pics instead of descriptions.
                    PM Me with what you wish to do(what pairing/plot). Please don't leave everything up to me I am not good at decisions.
                    I will ask you to provide samples if I cannot find many posts in your history.
                    I can decline any offer if I wish.
                    For OC x Canon roleplays, I can play a canon character for you if you play one for me :3

ChibiStarz

Fandom Pairings!(^3^♪

Key;;
                    Craving Meter - ♥♥♥♥♥
                    Plot -
                    Bolded is the part I want to play
                    Striked out means I am already doing this
                    Just for Fandom pairings I am willing to play an cannon character for you if you will for me.

Anime/Manga;;

Otomen;; - behind but about to catch up
                    •Juta Tachibana x OC ♥♥♥♥♥

Tokyo Ghoul;; - finished first manga, haven't started the second or seen anime
                    •OC Ghoul x OC Human ♥♥♥♥♥ - needs plot pretty please u wu

Gintama;; - finished anime not caught up on manga but knows spoilers
                    •Gintoki x OC ♥♥♥♥♥

Free!;; - finished first season, didn't like second season ><
                    •Makoto Tachibana x OC ♥♥♥♥♥ 
                    •Rin Matsuoka x Aiichirou Nitori ♥♥♥♥♥

Jellyfish Princess;;
                    •OC x OC ♥♥♥♥♥ AU

Video Games;;

Persona 4;;
                    •Yosuke Hanamura x OC ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Yuu Narukame x OC ♥♥♥♥♥

Dragon Age;;
                    •F!Warden Amell x Alistair ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •M!Warden Tabris x Zevran ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •F!Hawke x Anders ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •F!Hawke x Fenris ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •M!Hawke x Fenris ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •F!Trevelyan x Cullen ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •M!Lavellan x Dorian ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •F!Lavellan x Iron Bull ♥♥♥♥
                    •F!Lavellan x Solas ♥♥♥♥♥

Kingdom Hearts;;
                    •Axel/Lea x OC ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Sora x Kairi ♥♥♥♥♥

DRAMAtical Murder;;
                    •Aoba x Koujaku ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •OC x Sei ♥♥♥♥♥ AU

Fire Emblem: Awakening;;
                    •Chrom x F!Robin ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Libra x F!Robin ♥♥♥♥♥

Television;;

WGM (We Got Married);;
                    •OC Idol x OC Idol ♥♥♥♥♥

Doctor Who;;
                    •New/Regenerated Time Lord x Human OC ♥♥♥♥♥

ChibiStarz

Original Pairings! ( *¯ ³¯*)♡

Historical Fiction;;

Japanese Feudal Era;;
                    •Samurai x Village Girl ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Demon Lord's Son x Village Girl ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Lord's Son x Peasant Girl ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Demon x Human (arranged marriage) ♥♥♥♥♥

Korean Joseon Era;;
                    •Lord's Son x Female disguised as a male soldier ♥♥♥♥♥

Medival Fantasy;;
                    •Prince x Princess ♥♥♥♥
                    •Prince x Peasant/Servant ♥♥♥♥
                    •Mage x Prince/Princess ♥♥♥♥
                    •Elven Thief x Prince/Princess ♥♥♥♥
                    •Dragon (with human form) x Human ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Vampire x Human ♥♥♥♥♥

Modern Day;;

Jrock Themed;;
                    •Jrock Artist x Normal Girl ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Female Jrock Artist x Normal Guy ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Jrock Artist x Jpop Artist ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Female lead singer x Male drummer ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Jrock Artist x Kpop Idol ♥♥♥♥

Kpop Themed;;
                    •Kpop Artist x Normal Girl ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Female Kpop Artist x Normal Guy ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Kpop Trainee x Idol ♥♥♥♥♥
                    •Idol x Idol ♥♥♥♥♥

ChibiStarz

Plots!_〆(゚□゚*)

Otomen - Juta Tachibana x OC - "Friendly Competition"
Momoko Yamazaki is a new transfer student to school, and as most girls have, caught Juta Tachibana's eye. Unlike the rest of his female classmates, she does not swoon or fight over him and turns down his advances at every turn. After slowly becoming friends with Ryo, Asuka and the rest of the group, she slowly warms up to Juta and they become best friends. After some unforeseen events, Juta manages to stumble upon Momoko's manuscript and discovers she is a well known shojo manga artist like he is under the same company. He says nothing at first, but how long can he last before he confronts her about her true identity, thus revealing his own?

WGM - Idol OC x Idol OC - "Surprise"
They were trainees together under the same company. They both competed, considering each other rivals in both singing and dancing, but were still close friends. He was chosen to debut with his fellow trainees, while she still stayed a trainee. After a while they drifted apart, and soon she got picked up by another company and lost touch completely.

Years later he is famous in Korea with his label and group. She found fame under her new record label and group as the main rapper. Both of them are then chosen to be the next couple on the We Got Married! Slowly remembering each other they both fall into their old routines and instantly become a favorite couple on the show. They slowly find themselves falling in love as the weeks go by, but neither of them have the courage to act on it.

Historical Fiction - Demon Lord's Son x Human Girl - "Savior"
*Japanese Feudal Era

On the command of his father, a young demon heir to the throne goes to scout the area of his father's next conquest. What he didn't expect is a rival clan scouting the same area, and it ends in blood. With his guardsmen slaughtered and a sword through his middle, the rival clan's prince decides to leave him to bleed out.

Morning arrives, and he is nearly dead. He tried to move from his spot to get to some sort of safety but only ended up a few feet from where he once rested the night before. Soon he hears footsteps, half expecting to see one of his father's men he is face to face with a woman. The last thought he had before slipping into unconsciousness is the cascade of black hair that framed her face, and the scent of a human's in his nose.

Historical Fiction - Demon x Human - "Treaty"
*Japanese Feudal Era

Humans and demons have been warring for centuries now with great casualties on both sides. Hoping to work out some sort of agreement they take a human son and a demon daughter both from high ranking houses in each kingdom and arrange a marriage between them.

The son is a man in his early to mid twenties, more worried about fighting and war strategies than women when in truth he is just plain awkward with them. He lost his mother to the war long ago and only has faded memories of her.

The daughter is a woman raised to do nothing but stay quiet from the sidelines and strike from the shadows if needed. To her father she is nothing but a beautiful reminder of a dead love to be cherished and preserved. To her step-mother, she is nothing but a disappointment.

After meeting the couple is to be delivered to the human kingdom for the wedding when their envoy was attacked by people opposing the treaty. With all their soldiers and the attackers slain, they two are left out in the wilderness, the human wounded and both needing to find a way home.

Historical Fiction - Noble's Son x Female disguised as a male soldier - "Assistance"
*Korean Joseon Era

After recently loosing her father, a young woman sets out on a journey to discover the fate of her long lost mother who disappeared when she was just a girl. To protect herself, she disguised herself as a man and armed herself with her father's blade. A few days into her journey, she stumbles across a noble's vanguard that is currently under attack by bandits. Unable to turn away she rushes to assist them, saving the life of a young noble. He thanks her repeatedly,and is very impressed by her skills in battle, taught to her by her father. He asks if she would be willing to become his personal body guard, still under the impression she is a man. She agrees on one condition, he helps her find her mother.

Historical Fiction - Human x Dragon (With human form) - "The Terror in the North"
*Medieval Fantasy

For decades the kingdoms thought the dragons were extinct, the biggest and baddest one killed over sixty years ago. But it seems they thought wrong.

A different looking woman comes from the mountains, claiming her entire village in the cliffs was destroyed by the same evil dragon thought dead. The human king she pleas to feels for her, but doesn't believe her enough to send an entire army into the mountains. She tells him there is another way to seal the evil dragon away for good, that it requires three special items put together to make a sword, and have it infused with a certain magical spell. Each item is locked away in a temple hidden in the deep in the Human, Elven and Dwarven kingdoms. The woman has the locations, but cannot go alone. She has her magic but needs a bodyguard.

He summons his best knight to travel with her, who's grandfather was the one who supposedly slayed the evil dragon in the first place. He is offended by the woman's story, angry that she is is saying his grandfather failed. But he is loyal to his king, and reluctantly joins the strange woman on her journey.

DRAMAtical Murder - OC x Sei AU- "Time to Heal"
*Spoilers for the ending of the game are below

With Platnum Jail destroyed, Aoba returned to his normal life in Midorijima along with the man of his dreams (I prefer Koujaku or Noiz but anyways). Before the destruction of the Oval Tower, Sei managed to escape with the assistance of Virus and Trip without Toue realizing he was gone, for he was distracted with the situation with Aoba. They manage to take Sei away to a secluded place to keep him all to themselves and nurse him back to health.

Meanwhile, an old friend of Aoba's had left Midorijima right before the events of the game to pursue her career as a model. When she discovers Platinum Jail has been destroyed, the former rib player returns to Midorijima to help with the restoration projects of the city. Around that time, Sei managed to escape from Virus and Trip only to run into Aoba's old friend in the street and fall unconscious in her arms. She takes him to the hospital without even knowing who he is but she will soon find out.

**For this plot, my headcanon is that both Aoba and Sei are bisexual, and Aoba once dated my OC while he was Sly Blue. When she discovers Sei is Aoba's brother she tries to reunite them. (Sei is thrilled but also unsure about Aoba seeing him in the state he is in). Also Virus and Trip really don't appreciate their "toy" running away and are on the hunt for Sei, while my OC is trying to protect him. This is just a basic plot and I really want to plot out more with you and everything. I'm willing to double with this plot as well.

ChibiStarz

Updates!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

1/30/2015 - 3:00am EST - Available for requests!
1/30/2015 - 4:09am EST - 5 plots added! A point was added under "Roleplay Styles".
1/31/2015 - 11:43pm EST - DRAMAtical Murder pairings added. Cravings added. Fire Emblem Awakening pairings added.
2/2/2015 - 1:45am EST - "Current Roleplays" updated. "Rules" updated. A craving has been added
2/3/2015 - 10:57pm EST - A new plot has been added. Craving added. "Treaty" plot has been edited
2/8/2015 - 10:21pm EST - Plot star added for "DRAMAtical Murder". Cravings updated. Status updated. New rule added
2/13/2015 - 12:14am EST - "Current Roleplays" updated. A new plot has been added. A point has been added to "Fandom Pairings"
3/4/2015 - 3:16am EST - Cravings updated. Took the "New" tag off of some pairings.
3/15/2015 - 2:46am EST - Cravings updated. Status updated
3/20/2015 - 1:43am EST - "My Roleplaying Style" has been updated

ChibiStarz

Current Roleplays! (・ω・`(・ω・`(・ω・`)

"Take my Hand" - meihartmann  - Dragon Age - OC x OC

"The Midnight Channel has Returned to the Air" - SargentToughie - Persona 4 - Yosuke Hanamura x OC

"Corruption of a Knight" - Mialath - Young Knight x Thief•

ChibiStarz

Updated many things, under the updated post! Check it out please!

ChibiStarz

Made a bunch of edits here and there, a list of them can be found under the "Updates" post.

ChibiStarz

Added a plot, edited a plot and added craving, check them out!

ChibiStarz

A few things here and there were changed but nothing to drastic. Info can be found on the "Updates" post

ChibiStarz

Added a plot and roleplay under the updates tab. Check them out!

ChibiStarz

Small updates made, summary can be found under "Updates"!

ChibiStarz

ChibiStarz

Updated "My Roleplaying Style"