Original Concept in Marvel World (M for F)

Started by BlackStone, April 14, 2015, 08:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I have had for a long time a semi original concept of a group of heroes original based in Atlanta.  Think of them like a Southern X-men.   One of my characters, Will Stuart, I had loose his powers.    He went through the typical angst since he was fairly powerful before.   Then his younger sister was nearly raped and he could not hold back.    One of his close friend sand team members was a tech savant with powered armor.  He was designing one for the police forces to deal with low level to moderate powered enhanced beings.   Will stole this suit and used it to near beat the gang to death.

After that Will left his team to find himself so he ended up in New Orleans and started to do a Masters in Criminolgy.   His tech savant friend set him up with a job as head of security for one of his R&D  facilities.   So during the night Will patrols the streets of New Orleans as Strike Eagle. 

Enter your character,  Captain of the New Orleans Special Operations Division she has risen fast and earned her spot in the NOPD.   First female SWAT operative, first female officer to make Lieutenant, and now Captain.   She now has the unenviable task of dealing with the Strike Eagle.   He is a vigilante, working outside the law, but at the same time his actions have saved lives, even lives of her fellow officers, even herself.   

The police are fairly outmatched against enhanced individuals.     That didn't matter for a time as this was the Big Easy, not the Big Apple.   Thing change and there is a new player in town, and they don't pull any punches with the people they recruit or hire.

Looking for someone to play this police captain in a complex relationship wit my character, as well as be willing to play other female NPC's that come up as there were two females on his old team that didn't like him taking off, and now they know where he is, they are determined to bring him back, even if that means sharing him.   Let me know if any of this sparks your fancy.