AP's RP Desires (M seeking F/O)

Started by Ashen Phoenix, November 18, 2011, 02:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashen Phoenix

I have been looking through lots of requests and though I am currently in several RPs I think it's about time I put some of my hidden desires out here.

A little about myself, I am pretty good about replying to both posts and PMs and am on E throughout the day. I am open to just about any and all kinks. When it comes to posts I try for 2-3 paragraphs, I ask my partner does the same.

The following are just basic outlines and can go from romantic to non-con. I enjoy the entire gambit of RPing.

Wife's Lover

A husband and wife have been married for several years and though they still love each other the spark in their love making has dimmed considerably. After several tries to get the spark back they discover a website dedicated to cheating spouses. Usually the wife taking a lover. At first they just talk and imagine it but soon their fantasies get more and more detailed and realistic. Eventually she does take a lover. What happens now?

A Wife's Surprise

I read a story once and I thought it was quite hot. A couple who have had multiple sexual adventures is about to have another. The wife tells her husband she is bringing home a surprise for him. He knows that she is going to be bringing home some sexual treat. When his wife walks in she is followed by a very tall Goddess. They have had threesomes before and they have always been fun. But the surprise hasn't even begun because unknown to the husband, between this beauty's legs is not a pussy but a cock.  His wife says "I've licked pussy for you, the least you can do is suck a cock for me."

The Switch

We've all heard about walking a mile in someone else's shoes.  In the near future, it is possible.  In a scientific breakthrough you can now switch your consciousness with someone else.  But what would happen if you weren't prepared for it.  If as a practical joke someone switched you are your wife/girlfriend/sister.  Now you have to live in the life of the other person until you can get the switch reversed.  I am open to several ideas for this story line.

The Breeder

This is somewhat inspired by an episode of Grim I saw this week.  A man kidnapped women to breed with them.  He had done so in several cities.  He had the special ability to make women fall in love with him.  But I would like to explore this story, details can be talked out over PM.
O/O

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

Ashen Phoenix

O/O

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.