Vasilopita Apartments (FurryxHuman) Interest check (CLOSED)

Started by MelodyCake, October 02, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leki

@Drachegirl14
Maybe I will? Or maybe I won't... not sure at this point. We'll see after I manage to cobble together a character. xD
In regards to doing cross-pairing interactions, I've spoken to MelodyCake about that in PM's... and I'm very glad to say that it'll not only be allowed, but encouraged. Makes sense since this is a group roleplay and all~
But for those who want to stick to keeping this a owner-pet roleplay, they can 1x1 I guess xD

@Avalon
Argh, not sure why that image reminds me of Gilgamesh...
I blame Astolfo... xD
Not a bad choice at all though~

@WickedEmi
Welcome! Looking forward to what you come up with~
Not really sure which of the images I prefer, the first one is the nicest graphically for me... but then again I associate that image with so much negative baggage from other roleplays >_< So overall I like the second one I think?

@MelodyCake
I'll get started on a character sheet in a bit then~
Just need to decide on whether I'm going to commit to my black lion guy, or go for something else.

Also, I've been given permission to take over the paperwork... aka list of interest.
Figured taking a bit of burden off the GM couldn't hurt :P

Player     
     Furry/Anthro     
     Human Pet     
MelodyCake
Ivory (M)
Accepting Either
Leki
Zephyras (M)
Accepting Either
hexidecima
Ajax (M)
Accepting Females
LSWSjr
Pending Female
Accepting Either
DracheGirl14
Crystal (F)
Accepting Either

Player     
     Human Pet     
     Anthro/Furry     
Avalon29
Briar (M)
Accepting Either
Lux12
Pending Male
Accepting Females
Nintentoast
Henri (M)
Accepting Males
Yugishogun
Sakurako (F)
Accepting Females
WickedEmi
Deandra (F)
Accepting Males
LisztesFerenc
Emese (F)
Accepting Either
Nymphadora
Pending Female
Unknown

MelodyCake

@Lux
They might not be able to communicate verbally, they can try their best to use body language to communicate so sign language is a no.
I actually think it would be cute for a human and a furry trying their best to understand one another.
And besides, if we go down the sign language, it's just going to be posts like this

Adam signed with his hands 'are you hungry my human pet' and the human responded with hands 'yes I am, thank you'.

Lux12

Quote from: MelodyCake on October 04, 2017, 01:43:34 PM
@Lux
They might not be able to communicate verbally, they can try their best to use body language to communicate so sign language is a no.
I actually think it would be cute for a human and a furry trying their best to understand one another.
And besides, if we go down the sign language, it's just going to be posts like this

Adam signed with his hands 'are you hungry my human pet' and the human responded with hands 'yes I am, thank you'.

I'm just trying to figure out how interactions would play out since I've never done something where characters couldn't talk to each other.

Leki

@Lux12
I was thinking about that myself, and decided to think of things from an Owner & Pet perspective.
I think a lot of people might be thinking of it through the lens of Master & Slave... and personally I think the two are distinctively different.
Essentially think of the human character as a dog.

We can't understand the sounds a dog makes, but we figure it's hungry, playful, needs to pee, etc through it's body language.
After awhile we might start associating certain behaviors and sounds with certain things. (Dog whining means hungry vs human saying "hungry" as well... hungry).
At the very start it'll probably be pretty difficult to convey the thoughts and intentions of the characters, but I think it could be a pretty cute way to start things off.

Finally, I think 'talking' will still be a large part of the roleplay.
I mean, I'm currently staying with a person who has a dog... and I talk at her quite frequently.
The dog's probably just hearing sounds and has no idea what I'm saying, but that doesn't stop me.
So yeah, worst case scenario, just metagame the situation and have them understand each other on a basic level.
With that said though, I think misunderstandings could be pretty fun from time to time.

Plus, in the worst case scenario a human character can just open the fridge and stuff their face with food anyway.

As things progress though, I assume characters will start understanding fragments of one another's language.
With the owner-pet mentality switching gradually towards a person-in-a-foreign-country approach.
Some characters might make an active attempt to learn from the very start. Think a furry character teaching a human character words could be a pretty cute scene.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: MelodyCake on October 04, 2017, 12:59:59 PM
It is finally here! A character sheet template =3

[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] (Enter Text Here)
[u][b]Player:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Sex:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Species:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Height:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Hair Color:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Eye Color:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Sexuality:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Character Occupation:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Character Family Ties:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Character Personality:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Life in a Nutshell:[/b][/u] (Or life prior to abduction if human)

[u][b]Player's Most Desired Kink(s):[/b][/u]
[u][b]Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week:[/b][/u]

@Emi
I really like the picture in the center :) I think it's cause I like the way her hair flows.
Is all the same girl o.o
She has mid hair like the ones I picked, and then really short

LisztesFerenc

Name: Emese Csontvári
Player: LisztesFerenc
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Autumn brown
Eye Color: Sea Green
Sexuality: Considers herself straight, but that could change

Character Occupation: Lifeguard trainee
Character Family Ties: None of note

Character Personality: Alternates between fiercely confident, stubborn even, and quieter, more reflect moods. Tries to be nice to others when possible, but has her limits, tends to (or tries to at least) walk away from confrontations which won't won't resolve, but isn't above petty revenge when she feels personally slighted. Enjoys long walks in nature (provided the weather is nice) and making things with her hands, though she generally isn't very good at that. Tends to be more social, likes being in a large group with a laid back dynamic.
Life in a Nutshell: Emese was in the process of "finding herself", into her second year at university, trying out as many optional courses and extra curricular activities, and pushing her boundaries for friendships too, trying to make connections outside her usual social circles. Then she awoke in this new foreign land, confused, terrified, but a small part of her realized that this was a unique challenge, that if she over came it, she would be set for life, nothing could ever stop her. She managed to make it to a forest, where she intended to hide, learn and grow, eventually finding her way home. This lasted less than a day, she had never truly lost her pursuers and was quickly captured and entered into the system. Slowly the shock of her new situation is sinking in, but isn't quite ready to accept a life of slavery just yet.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Humiliation, cruelty, rules and discipline, roughness. However just because I like some of the harsher kinks doesn't mean they are a must. My biggest draw to this game is to RP overcoming a language barrier organically.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: 3. Depending on the expected length which will likely depend on my partner's play style, I may well be able to post more, 3 is a minimum, not a maximum.

Nintentoast

Hello! I'm very interested! I am looking to play a male, human character who is owned by another male furry! ^_^
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Nintentoast

picture, which is too large for the application, so I put it in a spoiler!

Name: Henri Muller
Player: Nintentoast
Sex: Male
Height: 5'2"
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: red
Sexuality: Gay

Character Occupation: Prior to finding himself in the new world, he was a student in Paris
Character Family Ties: Henri was in a very rich family in France, with a lot of political power, but that no longer matters

Character Personality: around people, he gets fairly awkward, and shy. However, he usually manages to overcome this difficulty. He is, however, extremely sweet, and doesn't like fighting, or for anyone to be sad. It's in his nature. However, as he was raised in the cleanest, and fanciest of places, with very prim and proper manners, things that are... indecent tend to make him extremely embarrassed.
Life in a Nutshell: Henri was raised up in central France in a huge estate, and he had almost no interaction with other children. His time was spent doing things like learning piano, or other things. And he was supposed to be very proper. He was homeschooled, and quickly moved on to college when he was 17. A year afterwards however is when he found himself in the Furry world!

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Cum consumption (like, making the character drink cum at various points in the day, or making him eat food with cum on it. just lots of cum really ^^), pet play (obviously) being cared for, all that good stuff
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: At worst, only once a week, at best, I can reply right after someone else does

DaughterofDragons

Name: Crystal Shiro

Player: Drachegirl14

Sex: Female

Species: Snow leopard

Height: 5'3"

Hair Color: Black on top, black spots over her fur, white body fur

Eye Color: Blue

Sexuality: Virgin/bisexual

Character Occupation: DJ/bartender at a night club

Character Family Ties: Her mother and herself are estranged - Crystal resents her mother for being too controlling and demanding, and her mother resents Crystal. She does have a twin brother, but he lives a fair distance away, and they aren't as close as they were when they were younger.

Character Personality: Crystal is sweet and curious. She tries her hardest to be warm and welcoming, because she was bullied as a child and her mother's attitude didn't help much. She tends to shy away from sexuality and romance, because she is too afraid not only of her own sexual desires but also of having someone's attention focused on her. Somewhat adventurous, the girl does have a bright spirit.

Life in a Nutshell: Crystal and her twin brother were born in the dead of winter. Growing up, Crystal was awkward and a bit strange, with her head in the clouds as she would dance to music in her room. Her brother was her best friend (and first crush, not that she'd tell him), and would often stand up to their mother when the woman became especially controlling and demanding. In high school, Crystal was relentlessly bullied by the other girls and boys, for not being popular, for being gangly, for a host of other things that didn't matter but tore at Crystal's heart. She tried to stay positive but it was obvious when she started shirking any kind of school event or making new friends. Eventually, upon graduation, she moved to Vasilopita Apartments to work in a nearby night club as a bartender and DJ while she works on a degree at the university. But it's lonely in a one bedroom apartment by herself.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Me being submissive, cock worship, breast worship, oral/anal/vaginal sex, "forced" situations (i.e. blackmail, coercion, etc), teasing, being trained as a submissive, and others

Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: 1/day or every other day, more if need be

Avalon29

Name: Briar Hunt
Player: Avalon
Sex:  Male
Height: 5’2”
Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Sexuality: Pansexual

Character Occupation: Self declared detective also currently a college student studying forensics.
Character Family Ties: Middle class family two parents and an older sister.

Character Personality: Inexhaustibly curious and excitable the blonde loves sticking his nose into anything interesting whether his intrusion is something wanted or not. A whirlwind of energy most of the time he eagerly moves from one thing to the next and is up to trying most things as long as it’s fun or interesting and focusing all of his attention on it until his curiosity or interest is satisfied. On the other hand, he’s quick to wander off when things bore him to go find something more exciting. Bouncing from one thing to another and always running at full speed can make it hard to keep with but at least it’s always easy to figure out what’s on his mind.

Life in a Nutshell: Briar was a third year student at the university although other than showing up for classes he spends most of his time off of campus instead focusing most of his efforts on running his so called detective agency. Most of the time admittedly it’s just him helping to find lost pets or getting cats out of trees especially since he didn’t have a license or anything but that was okay. He enjoyed it all the same and he was helping people so that was nice too. The more important thing was that it kept him interested and engaged. It was on one of his investigations, read trying to find another child’s lost puppy that he ended up in a strange new land. Crawling through a hole in a fence to reach the puppy he suddenly found himself looking up at a big frightened puppy child and some very angry adult canine. Before he could say as much as a hello he’d felt a hard hit on the back of the head and then nothing until waking up in a locked room sometime later.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): affection, pet play, cosplay, up for most things really.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: Will be going for an aver

MelodyCake

@Avalon
HAHAHA!!!!!!!! I had such a big chuckle reading the bit on how Briar ended up in the furry world xD
You can count  Briar as accepted =3

@Drach
Crystal seems like a sweetie <3
I think making her a DJ/bartender is a nice way to contrast her school days, Crystal is accepted too =3

@Toast
I want to start with welcoming you! =D
Henri also seems like a cutie. I am actually now sort of hoping he'll be taken in by a furry that is a bit of a slob and with poor table manners xD
Also accepted~

@Lisz
The only issue I have with your character sheet is the character image (I know it's not a real person and that it's a 3d model) But asides from that, I can already picture her getting into more trouble then she plans to :P

@Yugi
I like what you've got so far, but could to write a little bit more under the Life in a Nutshell part of the character sheet.
I just feel like it lacks a bit of depth to the background.

Yukina

Nintentoast

Yay!! I feel very welcome!
And thank you! I am glad you think he’s a cutie too!! And that sounds like that would be hilarious! The only thing that might save him from dying of anxiety would be cuddles often! Muahaha..

Woo! Thanks for accepting me! ^_^

Leki

Argh, I've fallen behind the group already >_<
Haven't gotten a character sheet together yet since a few things popped up and got me distracted... but I thought I'd comment a bit here to un-stiffen these crackly old fingers~

@Avalon29
Briar sounds like an absolute blast xD
I really loved how you described his arrival into the furry world!
Actually made me chuckle a fair bit :P
Though I will admit, I've always had a weak spot for fun affectionate characters.

@Drachegirl
I completely agree with Melodycake 120% that Crystal sounds like a sweetie~
And again on the contrast between her being bullied as a child/teen, and working as a bartender/DJ
It's actually funny that she'd shy away from sex/romance/attention since surely she gets a fair amount of it where she works xD

@Ninentoast
*nosebleeds*
Errr... Uhhh.... someone get me a tissue.... for the blood of course.
Awkward/Shy characters are usually a hit or miss affair with me, but I think Henri could prove to be quite interesting. Personally think it'd be hilarious if he was unknowingly arrogant. Like a character who is accustomed to maids doing things for him, simply because he doesn't know any better. Probably not what you had in mind, but the thought was interesting in my head :P
Bit dubious he'll be able to find someone who'll satisfy his main kink, but I doubt people will be saying no to intensive cum play :p

Nintentoast

Ahaha! That is actually exactly what I had in mind! But I wasn’t quite sure how to put it in the application without making him sound like a jerk XD

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: MelodyCake on October 04, 2017, 08:16:43 PM@Lisz
The only issue I have with your character sheet is the character image (I know it's not a real person and that it's a 3d model) But asides from that, I can already picture her getting into more trouble then she plans to :P

I chose another image. This one is a bit more muscular I imagine Emese being (and the eyes are the wrong colour), but it should work for a picture reference.

Avalon29

I'm glad people enjoyed the story of Briar's arrival. I wanted something a bit more fun for his arrival given the type of character he is.

Leki

@Toast
Jerks can be a lot of fun though~
As long as the person playing them knows when to stop. (Especially if they're submissive)
I'm probably a bit of an oddball in that sense, since I find characters with quirks more interesting than someone who's solely pleasant.

@Avalon
I'm just hoping that he gets snatched up by someone who knows how to draw out the fun aspects of him...
Though it's pretty pointless to worry about things like that at this point when we don't even have a good cast of furry characters to choose from yet.
(Not saying current applications are bad... well actually it's just Crystal at the moment and she's adorable)
But yeah, hopefully we get a furry face or two in here soon. It's starting to smell a bit too human in here.
I prefer the smell of wet dog.... and no, that wasn't a euphemism... I think? xD

@Lisztes
So.... something like?

I could have kept going lower, but I got lazy smoothing her out xD

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Leki on October 04, 2017, 09:01:31 PM@Lisztes
So.... something like?

I could have kept going lower, but I got lazy smoothing her out xD

That's awesome, thanks.

Nintentoast

Ah! Well, I agree with you there! I am pretty sure I know when to stop. And since he is French, it’s probably more fitting! Haha no just kidding (I love making fun of the baguettes)
But yeah, you’re not alone. Characters that have quirks are more interesting!

MelodyCake

Accepting secondaries
After giving it a bit of a thought after seeing the current cast of characters, I am opening up to secondaries, under one condition.
Secondary character must be furry

Leki

Name: Zephyras Velkreste
Player: Leki
Species: Zebra
Height: 5’11”
Hair Color: Black & White
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Sexuality: Bisexual

Character Occupation: Police Officer
Character Family Ties: Single Mother; who owns a Laundry Cleaning Business

Character Personality:
Zephyras is a free-spirited maverick who lives to satisfy his own desires and interests. Instead of abiding by the book of law, he has a tendency to live his life according to the ever-changing pages of his own imaginary rule book... and that naturally means trouble. He’s more than willing to bend and break a few rules every once in awhile if it’ll serve a meaningful purpose while keeping things interesting for him in the process. While it would be quite unfair to accuse him of having a short attention span, Zephyras is the type of person who’s either fully motivated, or completely disengaged... and in the case of the latter it usually takes a fair amount of carrots for him to even consider changing his stance on things. Despite having a fair number of flaws, Zephyras can seem quite charming too due to his overly confident attitude, and complete lack of humility.

Life in a Nutshell:
From an early age, Zephyras proved himself to be an obnoxious little troublemaker. Constantly pulling pranks on his neighbors, and always getting into fights with people twice his size. His antics were a consistent source of stress and anxiety for his poor mother; who was already struggling to raise her son after his father walked out on them during her pregnancy. As such Zephyras has no idea who his father is... and while he doesn’t care for the man, in hindsight a firm disciplinary hand during his childhood years might have suppressed some of his wild nature.

His life took a distinctive turn during his teenage years; when his mother became gravely ill. And although she substantially recovered over the following years, the scare had proven to be more than enough for the rebellious youth to reconsider the life choices he’d been making. Ironically the path he chose for himself was in law enforcement... and miraculously he not only graduated the police academy, but did so with a string of awards attached to his name. He spent the following years in a highly regarded investigative squad, but after a litany of complaints and infringements, ranging from attempting to seduce his superiors, belittling witnesses, and toying with the occasional crook before bringing them to justice . He became both socially and physically isolated from his colleagues to the point he’s forced to work solo. He’s currently chasing a lead on an illegal group of ‘human’ traffickers believed to be operating within the area.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Humiliation and Discomfort: Zephyras fancies himself to be a reasonably skilled negotiator who’s always pushing the boundaries of others.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: I should be able to post 3~4 times a week, permitting my partner is active.

MelodyCake

Name: Ivory Woolbright (Aka, Mick Throbbinuts)
Player: MelodyCake
Species: Squirrel
Height: 5'4'' (162 cm)
Hair Color: Blond with Auburn ends
Eye Color: Green
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Character Occupation: Porn Star
Character Family Ties: Raised by a single mother, Ivory grew up as an only child, though he is pretty close to his grandmother as well.

Character Personality: Ivory has always been a pretty hyperactive little thing ever since young, though it might have mellowed down a bit over the years, it can be hard to find someone to keep up with him once he gets really excited for something. Though as quickly as he can become drawn to something or someone, the enthusiasm can just as quickly fade or drift to something new. It not only affects his attention span on new things, it also has resulted in Ivory becoming a slight pathological liar. Only with small things, and nothing too overly important.

Flirty and outgoing, the young thing tends to go at life with everything he's got and focusing more on the fun aspect of things. Leading into situations he doesn't really take responsibility for, and moving onto the next fun thing he sees. Despite the fact that he seems to have settled on his own way to live, he never seems satisfied. His open and happy go lucky attitude never leads to anything more then shallow connections to others; since instead of focusing on one, he focus's on all.

Life in a Nutshell: Ivory's childhood wasn't really all that outstanding, and if anything his story was a bit of a typical ugly duckling story as puberty did it´s wonders, and he began to receive attention unlike before. But despite the sudden popularity, the young squirrel never stopped his weekly visits to his grandmother, and tried his best to stay on his mothers good side. During his later teens, he got himself a part time job at a fast food joint, WakDonald's and when it got closer to his 19th birthday, he got scouted by an agent. After a few low budget commercials, his agent eventually convinced the squirrel to go into adult geared entertainment. At first he felt a bit skeptical about taking on the offer, but after seeing the money on offer, he pretty quickly accepted. It has been two years since then, and lets just say after the first few jobs he quit his part time work at WakDonald's.

Though, up until stumbling upon the apartment add in the papers, he was renting a place with a friend of his. So, perhaps because of the strict way his mother raised him, accompanied with the odd hours of his job, once Ivory moved out he became a lot more lazy with cleaning up after himself. But as the saying goes, work hard and party harder, the squirrel does just that. With his frequent visits to the near by night club, Broyé, Ivory likes to spend his nights flirting, drinking and dancing.

Despite his occupation, Ivory does try his best from keeping the people close to him from knowing about his job, so instead tends to opt to telling people lies about where he works. Never really anything too high rank, but it has gotten him into a bit of trouble before.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s):  Exhibitionism; though Ivory would never admit to it, not easily at least, he does have a thing for the thrill of public sex.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: 3- 4 posts a minimum of week, all depends on activity

MelodyCake

@Leki
Zephyras sounds like he will be stirring up a lot of interesting interactions, and the sick mother to turn his life around was not something I was expecting when I was reading the character sheet.
And I am pretty sure this does not really come as a surprise, but the character is accepted :P

Ivory will get a proper picture once I can actually get to finishing it. I only really had time to do a quick colored sketch for now.

Chulanowa

My interest is piqued, though I honestly dunno who i'd make for this! So many to choose from.