Not Another Hogwarts Recruitment Thread (Seeking Students and Professors!)

Started by Flower, April 21, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Quote from: Jagerin on April 23, 2015, 08:09:48 PM
TElombre. ^__^

All of his MM images: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/57732/viewall

EDIT: And I believe that is who Bly has claimed.
Oh, well, darn then!  In that case, the search continues to find the model that fits the character!
Quote from: Caela on April 23, 2015, 08:07:59 PM
Age and build are definite needs to knows.

Still a couple names that might be of interest might be: Mark Salling, Nicholas Hoult, or Tom Welling.
Hmm, I'll take a look-see.  Thanks for the suggestions. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Caela

Quote from: King Serperior on April 23, 2015, 08:16:59 PM
Oh, well, darn then!  In that case, the search continues to find the model that fits the character!Hmm, I'll take a look-see.  Thanks for the suggestions.

Not a problem...tried to go with a couple of different types.

King Serperior

Quote from: Caela on April 23, 2015, 08:20:32 PM
Not a problem...tried to go with a couple of different types, though kept them fairly young since I didn't know how old you wanted your character to be.
Well, I was planning on him being a First Year.  I'd have to double check the ages for them.  Thanks again.  ^.^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Caela

Happy to help out...especially when I want to be somewhat creative but the muse is down and out for the night! lol

Kokaine

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 23, 2015, 07:55:50 PM
I'm going to put a claim on Annalee Suicide (tried finding another name, but I think that's the only name I could find for her) for a Beauxbatons female student.

Just popping in to say: hnnng.

Also, hello folks :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 23, 2015, 07:52:18 PM
-waves at Crash and KS.-  I think I'll make a Slytherin girl.

Assuming there's no overwhelming reason that it should be a boy?  I'm really quite flexible when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'm happy to fill gaps, if there are any.

No real reason.  Play what you want.

I really should finish my pureblood girl.  Spending a ton of time on family history and such.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

seekeroftruth22

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Timeless

Quote from: seekeroftruth22 on April 23, 2015, 08:31:54 PM
face claim who ever this is

Hey there! She's cute, I have to say! Sad to say though, we aren't very sure on the name of this model and also, she looks underaged in this picture. I would recommend finding another face, and with a name found this time to make it easier for yourself!

Blythe

Quote from: Timeless on April 23, 2015, 08:51:16 PM
Sad to say though, we aren't very sure on the name of this model and also, she looks underaged in this picture. I would recommend finding another face, and with a name found this time to make it easier for yourself!

If a character image is underage, would also like to ask that the embedded image be removed from any posts its in, please. :/

seekeroftruth22

Quote from: Blythe on April 23, 2015, 08:53:37 PM
If a character image is underage, would also like to ask that the embedded image be removed from any posts its in, please. :/

if you think shes underage then i'll remove it. all i know is she is a site model

Blythe

Bibliophilia

Should face claims be made here, or elsewhere?  I hate to clutter the request thread.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 23, 2015, 09:01:07 PM
Should face claims be made here, or elsewhere?  I hate to clutter the request thread.

They said here! :-)
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Bibliophilia

Well, then I am requesting a face claim for Amanda Pemberton, otherwise known as Apnea.

Flower

Yes, go ahead and make them here please.

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 23, 2015, 07:55:50 PM
I'm going to put a claim on Annalee Suicide (tried finding another name, but I think that's the only name I could find for her) for a Beauxbatons female student.

Added to temporary reserves. :)

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 23, 2015, 09:07:07 PM
Well, then I am requesting a face claim for Amanda Pemberton, otherwise known as Apnea.

Noted and welcome! :)

^ I do believe those are the only reserves I saw for now. If you are having trouble finding a face claim, I recommend looking here. Christa (kind person that she is) has an excellent eye for models and has helped me find faces numerous times in the past.

If I missed a question or anything else, just poke me.

seekeroftruth22

Flower

Sorry but that face is taken. I highly recommend doing a control + find search within this thread to see who is taken.  :-)

seekeroftruth22

i try to follow the faceclaim link and it says its been moved of off limits. thanks for the link

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

seekeroftruth22

Flower

Quote from: seekeroftruth22 on April 23, 2015, 09:14:56 PM
i try to follow the faceclaim link and it says its been moved of off limits. thanks for the link

You're welcome. Weird. I thought we updated that.

Quote from: seekeroftruth22 on April 23, 2015, 09:16:21 PM
face claim Karen Gillan

And added.

Quote from: Crash on April 23, 2015, 09:15:37 PM
Faceclaim Mila G

Noted. :)

I'm reading sheets now! I hope to get responses back to you tonight. :)

Flower

Also, for those interested, I have 1 chaser positions open in Slytherin, 1 beater position in Ravenclaw, 1 chaser position in Hufflepuff in Quidditch.  :)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 23, 2015, 09:19:27 PM
You're welcome. Weird. I thought we updated that.

And added.

Noted. :)

I'm reading sheets now! I hope to get responses back to you tonight. :)

Sorry for adding another sheet to your guys' pile, haha...
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Emjay

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 23, 2015, 10:32:48 PM
Sorry for adding another sheet to your guys' pile, haha...

No worries! We are reading it now and will get back to you soon.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ceralilly

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 23, 2015, 10:19:31 PM
Also, for those interested, I have 1 chaser positions open in Slytherin, 1 beater position in Ravenclaw, 1 chaser position in Hufflepuff in Quidditch.  :)
I think I may be interested in a Slytherin chaser...im already contemplating another character...lmao...havent even gotten the first done!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes