Not Another Hogwarts Recruitment Thread (Seeking Students and Professors!)

Started by Flower, April 21, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekeroftruth22

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

seekeroftruth22

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

seekeroftruth22

Quote from: Ceralilly on April 23, 2015, 12:06:29 AM
I so have a thing for him...hehe

doesn't everyone? now i have to find a equally hot guy thats not take already

Flower

If you have sent a pm to Emjay and I (and we haven't responded), we are getting around to your character sheet or even plotting information. It will be a bit slower for me to read character sheets and such since I have a project deadline looming overhead today. However, it shouldn't take that long.

Thank you for your patience.

As always, feel free to reach out to Emjay and I with any questions that you have in the character creation process.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Flower

Jag

Bibliophilia

-peeks in with interest.-  Hmm...

-runs off to look at the boards.-

GnothiSeauton

Struggling to come up with a face claim that hasn't already been taken, haha...  Every time I think of one person, I find out they're already claimed.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Amelita

If you give a general idea of what you're looking for, we have some rather talented face hunters in our midst who will no doubt be happy to help ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bibliophilia

I have to figure out what I want to play before I come up with a face claim.

I love Slytherins.  And...yet there's this OC that I wrote in one of my fanfics once that I adored.  I could make him into a character.  -ponders.-

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Amelita on April 23, 2015, 07:24:31 PM
If you give a general idea of what you're looking for, we have some rather talented face hunters in our midst who will no doubt be happy to help ::)

I may take you all up on that.

I've found one that hasn't been claimed yet.  Trying to figure out what to do with my dude.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Emjay

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 23, 2015, 07:25:13 PM

I love Slytherins.  And...yet there's this OC that I wrote in one of my fanfics once that I adored.  I could make him into a character.  -ponders.-

Hey there Biblio! I hope you decide to join. We always need more Slytherins (our Slytherin numbers are low) but feel free to make whatever the muse requests.

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 23, 2015, 07:30:56 PM
I may take you all up on that.

I've found one that hasn't been claimed yet.  Trying to figure out what to do with my dude.

Let us know if you need help with those. As Ames said we have quite a few face claim hunters.  ;D
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Crash

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 23, 2015, 07:25:13 PM

Hey Bib!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

King Serperior

Quote from: Amelita on April 23, 2015, 07:24:31 PM
Talented face hunters?  :o

I may need your help then!  I've been having difficultly finding an image who hasn't been faceclaimed (and there is a LOT in this game!  O.o).  I'm particularly looking for a black or brunette haired guy who, although he looks friendly, has hard eyes that is fueled by the venom against Slytherin.

I know that's extremely specific, but if I have to, I can just say that he has rather hard eyes in the CS. 

Finding character models is my greatest weakness.  D:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Bibliophilia

-waves at Crash and KS.-  I think I'll make a Slytherin girl.

Assuming there's no overwhelming reason that it should be a boy?  I'm really quite flexible when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'm happy to fill gaps, if there are any.

Amelita

Quote from: King Serperior on April 23, 2015, 07:50:18 PM

I may need your help then!  I've been having difficultly finding an image who hasn't been faceclaimed (and there is a LOT in this game!  O.o).  I'm particularly looking for a black or brunette haired guy who, although he looks friendly, has hard eyes that is fueled by the venom against Slytherin.

I know that's extremely specific, but if I have to, I can just say that he has rather hard eyes in the CS. 

What year are you going to make him? And do you have a preference for his build/style?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Caela

Beyond dark hair and hard eyes...do you have a type in mind? Lanky, muscular? Tall, shorter? That sort of thing.

Also, what with the hate on for Slytherin?? Not all the snakes are evil people!

GnothiSeauton

I'm going to put a claim on Annalee Suicide (tried finding another name, but I think that's the only name I could find for her) for a Beauxbatons female student.

Seeking New Stories

Jag

Depending on age and build...the first person that came to mind for me was a young Vincent Cassel.

King Serperior

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 23, 2015, 07:52:18 PM
-waves at Crash and KS.-  I think I'll make a Slytherin girl.

Assuming there's no overwhelming reason that it should be a boy?  I'm really quite flexible when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'm happy to fill gaps, if there are any.
*Waves*  Hello!
Quote from: Amelita on April 23, 2015, 07:54:02 PM
What year are you going to make him? And do you have a preference for his build/style?
I think I'll make him a first year, assuming that a new year is about to begin?  That way the surprise of being put into a hated house (by his family's opinion) will come as a full surprise.

As for build, I am thinking someone kind of light and slim.  In the background I have in mind, he was always a 'Chaser' when the family got together and played Quidditch together in a somewhat secluded part of the forest that almost surrounds their home.  Granted, I don't expect him to become a Chaser at Hogwarts unless a spot opens and he passes tryouts, but it gives some wriggle room.
Quote from: Caela on April 23, 2015, 07:55:23 PM
Beyond dark hair and hard eyes...do you have a type in mind? Lanky, muscular? Tall, shorter? That sort of thing.
More of the taller, lankier variety, perhaps with longer hair.  The closest image I can find is this one, but I don't know the character model.
Also, what with the hate on for Slytherin?? Not all the snakes are evil people!
I know that, but in the background, his family was started when a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff fell in love in the time of Hogwart's foundation.  However, that Slytherin became a dark blight after doing something terrible to the family that the family has NOT forgiven.  Thus, everyone born in that family has been Hufflepuff.  Of course, I won't make a family tree THAT far back as that would be insane.  O,o
Quote from: Jagerin on April 23, 2015, 07:59:47 PM
Depending on age and build...the first person that came to mind for me was a young Vincent Cassel.
Oooh!  He could certainly work!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Caela

Age and build are definite needs to knows.

Still a couple names that might be of interest might be: Mark Salling, Nicholas Hoult, or Tom Welling.

Jag

Quote from: King Serperior on April 23, 2015, 08:04:26 PM
More of the taller, lankier variety, perhaps with longer hair.  The closest image I can find is this one, but I don't know the character model.

TElombre. ^__^

All of his MM images: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/57732/viewall

EDIT: And I believe that is who Bly has claimed.