Not Another Hogwarts Recruitment Thread (Seeking Students and Professors!)

Started by Flower, April 21, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dancing flower on May 04, 2015, 11:50:09 PM
Attractive ones with working cocks. Lol just in general.  :-)

*sighs*

Back to the drawing board then. I guess my guy with major ED issues wont work.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

I put ED in tumblr and got this. >.> Too wonderful not to share. xD

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dancing flower on May 05, 2015, 12:35:38 AM
I put ED in tumblr and got this. >.> Too wonderful not to share. xD

Bwhahaha...  I haven't seen that in ages.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Timeless

Quote from: Jagerin on May 05, 2015, 06:29:42 AM
I am at least 85% sure Flo's cock works. :p

.. -refrains self- ... Nghhhhhhhhhh!

He needs to prove that it works!

*runs away fast!* >->;;;;

O:)

ThePrince

Please put down a face claim for Keanu Reeves under my name. Thank you.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

Jag

Quote from: Timeless on May 05, 2015, 07:15:35 AM
.. -refrains self- ... Nghhhhhhhhhh!

He needs to prove that it works!

*runs away fast!* >->;;;;

O:)

One day, maybe, he will! :P

Also...can I reserve Sheri Moon Zombie (I promise, no images of her killing people, covered in blood, or playing with skeletons) as a face claim...? Going to try to make a Herbology professor. Try being the key word there.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Crash

Quote from: Dancing flower on May 04, 2015, 10:53:34 PM
Also, a quote from some of the writers in the game:

We need more male characters

Who shall answer the call? xD

There is enough Sly to go around. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Silver

Quote from: Crash on May 05, 2015, 10:45:03 AM
There is enough Sly to go around. ;)

Not if he works like that matchbox he tried to make!

*runs*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Amalia

I'm interested if you all are taking new players. Loved the Potterverse for ages.

Crash

Flower

Quote from: Amalia on May 06, 2015, 06:08:12 AM
I'm interested if you all are taking new players. Loved the Potterverse for ages.

Hey Amalia. :-)  We are still in full recruitment mode. Please let either Emjay or me know if you have any questions. 

Amalia

Flower

Update: DADA position has been filled. Still actively searching for Herbology and Arithmancy.

We currently have positions open within Hogwarts which needs to be filled. Due to the importance of the positions, displayed interest in the position will not guarantee the application being chosen. This is not first come, first served, in other words. Faculty members are like other characters in the game with added responsibilities. For example, they can have scenes outside of the classroom and make personal connections. In HaF, student-professor relations in a romantic way are not allowed under any circumstance.

In addition to writing professors within regular scenes, sometimes the writer of said professor will be called upon to create classes within their professor's subject. This is not a regular occurrence (we write classes about once every few months or so) so you will not be overwhelmed. Also, we are not super strict about the layout of the class. So if you want your classroom thread to be interactive, go for it. However, if you would rather write one post and have students respond to it (without need for more interaction on your end), that's fine as well. 

Also, all faculty members from this point onward would need to have some type of connection with the current headmaster, Varius Tseric.

For some examples of the different ways classes could be set up, here's the Charms class and then our Dragonlore class.

Open Positions
Herbology
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Arithmancy

If you have any questions, please send Emjay and I a message and we will be happy to answer them for you.  :-)

la dame en noir

has anyone used the name Olivia yet? I'm officially working on my profile now.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Flower

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Wait, I have another annoying question. This license? Do you actually want the characters to take it? Or do you want us to just assume they did based on their age?
A&A | FxF |

Flower

You can assume your characters took it if they are of age. There will be an opportunity for first years to take the examination at some point throughout the school year. If for character building reasons, you want your character to have failed the examination. That's fine as well. It's kind of like getting a real car license. Sometimes it takes a few times to finally pass. xD

Emjay

It has come to our attention that we don't have very many 6th year characters. If people are interested in making them please send a sheet via PM to me and Flower.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Amelita

Quote from: Emjay on May 11, 2015, 01:00:14 AM
It has come to our attention that we don't have very many 6th year characters. If people are interested in making them please send a sheet via PM to me and Flower.

Yessss my Avery needs people in his year!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os