News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Slywyn

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Slywyn

Dramen

Slywyn

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Dramen

Misery

Slywyn

sink

(now we have everything AND the kitchen sink! xD)

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Misery

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Slywyn

(ooooh, I get to say it this time?)

f***?

auroraChloe

duck

what did you say exactly ?

a/a 8/21/17

Slywyn

(puck or duck with an F in front. =D)

dock

auroraChloe

sock

Quote from: Spectfade on January 22, 2010, 12:42:03 PM
(puck or duck with an F in front. =D)
that would be a five letter word and not legal  :P

a/a 8/21/17

Slywyn

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Slywyn

auroraChloe

sack (o' nuts...  or what ever)

a/a 8/21/17

Slywyn