Restan Reksha: A Mass Effect based Roleplay [EX, interest check]

Started by thebobmaster, December 15, 2010, 08:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

I tried this RP on here before, and I got some interest, but the RP died before it could really start. So, I'm going to try again. Like before, this will be an RP for less-than-good characters.

Illium. On the surface, it's a nice, peaceful place. But, as with any planet, it has a dark side. For every weapon, there is a smuggler, or someone willing to use it for a hit. For every technological advance, there is a black market stealing it and developing it illegally. All these, and much more, are the market of various gangs. One of these is the Restan Reksha. While not large compared to most gangs, the Restan Reksha make up for it in unity and strength. They set a target, strike, and succeed. And they have no issues with using violence, or any means necessary. The only thing known about their leader is the name "Sera". Their species, even their gender, is a mystery.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Admiral J

Quote from: thebobmaster on December 15, 2010, 08:46:53 PMTheir species, even their gender, is a mystery.

Is this meant to imply that the entire gang shares a species or gender? Just clarifying.

thebobmaster

No. I just meant the leader's gender and species. Sorry for the confusion.

Admiral J

Ah, I see. Cursed lack of a genderless third-person singular pronoun!

What are you looking for in terms of character detail?

thebobmaster

Once I get a bit more interest, I'll put up a topic for character sheets. However, I'm not looking for a novel. Just a name, race, gender, that sort of thing. I prefer developing personality through writing, not just saying something and having it be assumed.

Admiral J

All right then. Krogan battlemaster, male. Name forthcoming.

thebobmaster

Like I said, don't worry about putting all of that up yet. I need more than one person interested, after all.

kckolbe

I am tentatively interested in this, but will be away for a few days.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

thebobmaster

elfguy

----

thebobmaster

goalt

Mass Effect, eh? That is one of m'favoritest things ever. I am tentatively interested!
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

All right. That's 5 people, including myself. Enough to put up the character sheets and OOC topics, I think.