Plots Of Eden (Seeking Dom or Switch for M/M or M/herm game)

Started by Nadir, January 25, 2011, 01:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Notes; I only play doms for people in my circle of friends. I'm not great at it and don't feel secure domming people who I don't know. However, I'm open to all interest in someone seeking to play a dom or switch.

Please express interest via PM, not by posting in this thread. Thank you.

TitleFirebrid
SettingFantasy
Plot:The court magi is dead. His apprentice is almost ready to take his place - but first he must gain control of his Master's familiar and source of power; the immortal phoenix.

Or - an ambitious, budding wizard ventures out to the wastes where a dragon has been rampaging. The beast is rather insane and thin, and the mage kills it. While he is butchering its corpse for magical ingredients, he finds in its stomach a very bedraggled yet still living bird. A phoenix. It transforms into a youth and swears to repay the mage for his deed, offering to serve him for life. So the mage takes the phoenix as a familiar, and starts to a plan to get the highest position he can. Court magi.
Notes The first idea the phoenix would be reluctant and difficult. In the second he would be willing though still wilful. I'd prefer to play the phoenix.

TitleBetween The Bars
SettingFantasy
Plot:He was a hero. He liberated the country from a terrible tyrant, putting the usurped prince back on the throne and helped hunt down the last vestiges of the corrupt. There was peace - not all thanks to the hero, but he was who the people saw. Life was good... for all of a year.

The prince was crowned, entered negotiations to open up the old trade routes, did his best to mend the land - all the while, suspicion festered. Whispers in the dark, fearful eyes, a few tense arguments with the King and his advisor - one single word misspoken. The hero was arrested. No trial, no charge and put in the most secluded Keep in the kingdom. From hero to traitor so swiftly it made his head spin.

A few months later, and someone else was brought in. A spy he heard the guards say, or an assassin. Someone too dangerous to let go but too useful to kill. They questioned him much more forcefully then they did the hero. There was no doubt that the person had been connected in some way to the toppled tyrant and the guards had no qualms about mistreating him. The hero heard it all. The spy tried to talk to the hero, between the questioning sessions and eventually the hero responded, reluctantly at first but then with growing respect for the other man's strange wit and intelligent if odd conversation.

They had a peculiar and new friendship when during one questioning session, the hero heard someone other than the spy scream. It was silenced, followed by the sounds of a desperate struggle that also ended surprisingly soon. There was a stretch of silence then someone coming out, and standing before the door of the hero. He had a ring of keys. The offer; stay and rot or come along...

Notes I'd prefer to play the spy. I'd prefer if the hero isn't good all the way through.

TitleHunting Shadows
SettingFantasy
Plot:A well known hunter uses a dhampire to help him hunt tough prey, using wizard magic to bend the half-vampire to obedience. Their journeys take them through the territory of a very old and powerful vampire, who is intrigued by the semi-sane dhampire and decides to peruse him
Notes I'd prefer to play the dhampire. We could have it so the vampire follows the two hunters, nudging my character to attack his keeper or the vampire could catch them both. Violence, bloodplay, drugs, insane courtship and mindfuckery are a must. Could include incest.

Title Gaga For Naga (lulwut)
Setting  High Fantasy
Plot Alris is unnatural - both male and female - and a bad omen to hir village. When shi is discovered (on the night of hir wedding) shi is beaten and driven out of hir home and into the wild where many terrible creatures lair.

Luck is with hir, as shi is found not by hungry monsters but a naga.

I'd like this to be a sort of romance sort of perpetual dungeon crawl as the naga leads her back to his home (he was sent on a quest to find a new queen and finding a willing one is the best omen ever) which is a build up to them reaching the naga nest where shi will undergo transformation. Either role is available.
(Image by Satiiva)

TitleViolent Dreams, Vicious Desires
Setting: Urban Fantasy
Plot: Orion never had much good luck - shot and left for dead by his crew, arrested and charged for the whole heist, imprisoned in an experimental government facility for his term. It was meant to be for his protection, the shot wound making him vulnerable to the inmates of a normal prison. Only, the cost of that 'protection' was to submit to ground breaking new treatments. It seemed like a good deal at the time...
It took three years for Orion to break out of the facility. Slightly unhinged and no longer fully human, Orion noticed there were some... changes in the world. Werewolves prowl the streets and vampires seduce their prey in the shadows. Dark truths hidden under the disguise of a normal human. These nightmares see him, seem to know he's not for hunting, and avoid him. And then something with a lot more power finds him...   

This could be anything from [BON] upwards. I'd play Orion. The creature of power could be anything from a demonhunter to a master vampire or alpha werewolf or a necromancer... anything.

(In play, still seeking)

Title Where I Hide
Setting High Fantasy
Plot The elf king's sons were identical twins, something that is rare to the extreme with a people who so rarely have young. It posed a serious problem, as he could only crown on heir, and he was certain war would be waged should there be any question as to which of his sons took the throne. He hoped as they grew one would present some fault or defect that would make his unsuitable to rule, but as the years passed he was forced to admit that both his boys were healthy in mind, body and spirit. And neither seemed like he would allow the other to ascend in his stead.

In desperation, the king searched his libraries, until - in the most evil of tomes - he found a spell to tear out sanity.

That same night, he cast it on the first son to seek him out. It struck, sank in, and drove the prince mad.

The king had him locked away, hiding him from the world. His shame and horror hounded him, and he wasted away, dieing a few years later.

The sane prince was crowned - and his first act as king was to visit the brother he had not seen since he had been locked up.

Notes: The insane prince would see his brother as the only thing in the world that wasn't warped and twisted.

In play - still accepting for the sane prince's role

(Image by Adele Lorienne)

Name: Cult Of The Shattered Throne (EX one-shot)
Setting: Horror fantasy M/m
Plot: A half elf (my character) is brought to the cult's stronghold for initiation - but what starts as a routine, druglaced vigil is soon something rather unusual as their High Priest (or even the entombed deity they worship) takes an interest in the youth and decides to anoint him personally.   
Notes: Sadistic fun with copious amounts of nightmare fuel. The high priest/deity could be anything from a lich to a tentacle monster to anything grim.

(Taken)

Nadir

Images that my muse is attracted to but have not yet imagined a plot for;

(by Negshin)

(By Kir Tat)

Nadir

Two old plots I'm craving added to the top, one re-vamped.

TitleViolent Dreams, Vicious Desires
Setting: Urban Fantasy
Plot: Orion never had much good luck - shot and left for dead by his crew, arrested and charged for the whole heist, imprisoned in an experimental government facility for his term. It was meant to be for his protection, the shot wound making him vulnerable to the inmates of a normal prison. Only, the cost of that 'protection' was to submit to ground breaking new treatments. It seemed like a good deal at the time...
It took three years for Orion to break out of the facility. Slightly unhinged and no longer fully human, Orion noticed there were some... changes in the world. Werewolves prowl the streets and vampires seduce their prey in the shadows. Dark truths hidden under the disguise of a normal human. These nightmares see him, seem to know he's not for hunting, and avoid him. And then something with a lot more power finds him...   

This could be anything from [BON] upwards. I'd play Orion. The creature of power could be anything from a demonhunter to a master vampire or alpha werewolf or a necromancer... anything.

Title Beyond His Duty
Setting: Any from High Fantasy to Sci-fi
Plot:The Slave-guard, Kylar, has fallen for the woman he was bred to protect. She knows it, and delights in tormenting him - giving him small favours then crushing him the next moment. When her lover decides to join the game, Kylar is pushed past his threshold and attacks.Only by virtue of his sort-after bloodline is he permitted to live, though the lady is charged and she is forced to sell him. Carrying such a black mark against his name, buyers are leery...

I would play Kylar, who would be a virgin, and the buyer should be male. The tags I'd play this are [BON] and up. Potential plotlines depend on my partner, though could include some gladiator-style fighting arena, a brothel, or a member of the royal family getting interested.

Nadir

Added two vampire plots;

Title What Death May Not Mar
Setting Fantasy
Plot An assassin is given a target, a visiting political figure. He follows his target, and starts to feel like he's being toyed with - so he finishes the job quickly. He thinks he is successful - though he's anything but...
Notes The target is a vampire. I'd prefer to play the assassin. What happens is up in the air. The vampire could be waiting for the assassin at his safehouse and turn him, or kill those close to the assassin and make him run, turning the game into a chase, or the target could just be seen alive so the assassin has to try again. And when I say 'assassin', think Assassin's Creed.

Title Hunting Shadows
Setting Fantasy
Plot :A well known hunter uses a dhampire to help him hunt tough prey, using wizard magic to bend the half-vampire to obedience. Their journeys take them through the territory of a very old and powerful vampire, who is intrigued by the semi-sane dhampire and decides to peruse him
Notes I'd prefer to play the dhampire. We could have it so the vampire follows the two hunters, nudging my character to attack his keeper or the vampire could catch them both. Violence, bloodplay, drugs, insane courtship and mindfuckery are a must. Could include incest.

Also added music prompts on the 3rd post, with Perfect Circle's Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The Wardrums

Nadir

Added one EX one-shot plot;

Name: Cult Of The Shattered Throne (EX one-shot)
Setting: Horror fantasy M/m
Plot: A half elf (my character) is brought to the cult's stronghold for initiation - but what starts as a routine, druglaced vigil is soon something rather unusual as their High Priest (or even the entombed deity they worship) takes an interest in the youth and decides to anoint him personally.   
Notes: Sadistic fun with copious amounts of nightmare fuel. The high priest/deity could be anything from a lich to a tentacle monster to anything grim.

Nadir

Two and a half plots added, two old ones reopened, the half being a new angle. Also added Bad Romance to the song section.

TitleFirebrid
SettingFantasy
Plot:The court magi is dead. His apprentice is almost ready to take his place - but first he must gain control of his Master's familiar and source of power; the immortal phoenix.

Or - a, ambitious, budding wizard ventures out to the wastes where a dragon has been rampaging. The beast is rather insane and thin, and the mage kills it. While he is butchering its corpse for magical ingredients, he finds a very bedraggled yet still living bird. A phoenix. It transforms into a youth and swears to repay the mage for his deed, offering to serve him for life. So the mage takes the phoenix as a familiar, and starts to a plan to get the highest position he can. Court magi.
Notes I'd prefer to play the phoenix.

TitleBetween The Bars
SettingFantasy
Plot:He was a hero. He liberated the country from a terrible tyrant, putting the usurped prince back on the throne and helped hunt down the last vestiges of the corrupt. There was peace - not all thanks to the hero, but he was who the people saw. Life was good... for all of a year.

The prince was crowned, entered negotiations to open up the old trade routes, did his best to mend the land - all the while, suspicion festered. Whispers in the dark, fearful eyes, a few tense arguments with the King and his advisor - one single word misspoken. The hero was arrested. No trial, no charge and put in the most secluded Keep in the kingdom. From hero to traitor so swiftly it made his head spin.

A few months later, and someone else was brought in. A spy he heard the guards say, or an assassin. Someone too dangerous to let go but too useful to kill. They questioned him much more forcefully then they did the hero. There was no doubt that the person had been connected in some way to the toppled tyrant and the guards had no qualms about mistreating him. The hero heard it all. The spy tried to talk to the hero, between the questioning sessions and eventually the hero responded, reluctantly at first but then with growing respect for the other man's strange wit and intelligent if odd conversation.

They had a peculiar and new friendship when during one questioning session, the hero heard someone other than the spy scream. It was silenced, followed by the sounds of a desperate struggle that also ended surprisingly soon. There was a stretch of silence then someone coming out, and standing before the door of the hero. He had a ring of keys. The offer; stay and rot or come along...

Notes I'd prefer to play the spy. I'd prefer if the hero isn't good all the way through.