Looking for M/C (Dom male character needed)

Started by Oniya, August 01, 2009, 08:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

I have a basic idea for this, but many of the details would be worked out with my partner.  I'm willing to play this either as M/M or M/F, but to avoid cumbersome wording, I'll refer to my character as 'she' through the description here.

My character had some problems with insomnia, and experimented with a mail-order set of CDs advertising self-hypnosis.  While it cured the insomnia, a new condition (to be determined) arose that made it impossible for her to work.  Despondent, and using the last of a dwindling amount of vacation time, she turns to the Internet.  That is where she makes a connection with your character.

Your character is also familiar with these CDs, in some way or another (maybe he even created them?), and offers to help her.  Hopeful, she makes arrangements to meet up with him.  What she doesn't know is that these CD's have a more sinister purpose - which your character is well aware of...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MovieFreek

Katina Tarask

I do believe that is for you to decide.  Though I think I can make a good guess. :D

Oniya

Open to ideas on that one.  At a bare minimum, the fact that my character is in a vulnerable state puts her somewhat at the mercy of her 'benefactor'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

MovieFreek

Oniya