Changing e-mails?

Started by Izu, November 24, 2009, 03:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

So, I'm using my msn account as my email for E, so that whenever I get PMs or some notification msn rings right away and I know that I gotta refresh. But I'm no longer using my current msn account (as in I'm avoiding some people on there and I just don't want to talk with any of them ever again), so I wanted to make a new msn account where I could add some of the people on E that have asked me to exchange msn's but to whom I've refused because of the reason stated above... So in short - is it only writing in my new email in my profile section or do I have to do something else to have it verified that it's an existing email, and so on?

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Caeli

I'm fairly certain that you only need to change your email in your profile; it doesn't ask for verification from your new email.

However, if the email that you provide is a fake and Elliquiy-related emails bounce from it, your account will become deverified to protect access to account information. :-) If the new email you change to in your profile is real, however, you've got nothing to worry about!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Izu

*smiles* ^o^ Okie~ Thank you <3 *goes to make a new email*

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...