Hotel California- recruiting - One Female and two male guests wanted

Started by lovelygirl, January 21, 2013, 11:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Top Cat

I saw a few posts back that you're still looking for Male characters - are you more interested in a Guest or a Malevolent Spirit? I can swing either way, but I'd need to know ahead of time to get in the right mindset. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

Character name: Jake Skinner / Joseph Smith
Background: Joseph Smith was a normal, every-day high school boy from Malibu until a girlfriend told him how sexy his shaved pubic region was. She suggested that he apply as an underwear model. Humoring her, he agreed, and was accepted. The first thing his agent told him was that Joe Smith just wasn't a sexy enough name for a model, and so Jake Skinner was born. Jake's starting to get a little old for underwear modeling, but he's socked away a fair amount of money, and he's working on a Marketing degree, so that he can become an agent himself. While men pretty enough to be models get enough pussy to keep Jake a busy man, agents get first crack at some of the finest women California had to offer. Jake was ready to move up in the world. A pity he'll never get that chance.

Character on/offs: Jake is a Switch with Sub tendencies. Living in Malibu and looking like he does, he gets plenty of aggressive women hitting on him, so he never developed an aggressive style of his own. His own tastes are pretty vanilla; he can easily be pushed into nearly anything, however. He particularly likes large breasts, receiving blow-jobs, giving cunnilingus, and tattoos. His big Offs can be summed up by the Japanese term "guro" - death, dismemberment, mutilation, watersports, and scat play.

Player on/offs: O/O's page. My big offs are the same as the character's. My big Ons are domination and mind control; it'll be fun to play a non-dominant character. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

lovelygirl

Yummy! Plunk him in the character thread and have him arrive. It'll be the middle of the night and he'll have to ring the bell to get Eva's attention.

Ons &Offs

Moon Hound Hati

Still looking for more? Lately I feel like I'm playing a good guy too much, so I'm looking for some place to play a magnificent bastard (or something similar). :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

lovelygirl

Moon, of course I have room for you! Give me a character when you can.

Ons &Offs

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Damon McKnight
Role: Guest

Background: Damon McKnight is a man born and molded in the fires of violence and crime. His father was murdered when he was but a two year old lad, having had debts with the local Irish mafia. To settle the debt Victor McKnight had left his less than pleased wife, their only son was to be drafted as a potential. Undergoing brainwashing and an almost spartan-like training from an early age on, Damon became a made man and a valuable asset to the O'Connor clan.

He was taught to value a life by the amount of profit he (and by extention the clan) could gain from it and that violence and intimidation were some of the most useful tools in his arsenal. With his dominating and no-nonsense personality Damon did well, eventually becoming a trusted lieutenant, going from racketeering and debt collection to settling high profile deals and other such jobs for the head of the clan. The lifestyle suited him well. After a while a deal down in California went south though, with a snitch tipping off the men in blue. Making it out by the skin of his teeth, Damon knew he had to lay low for a while. A random highway-side hotel standing against a flat background in the middle of nowhere would have to do for now.

Character Ons: Damon is a Dom through and through. He doesn't take crap from anyone that's not above him (in rank) and has broken more than one woman during his free time, making her a little bitch on a leash that loves to rammed hard into all her holes by him. As such, he's no stranger to rape, torture, BDSM and other such activities. If he wants a woman, he'll take her     by force, if need be.

Character Offs: The less hygienic stuff like scat.

Player On/Offs: The one's in my o/o topic might not be completely up to date, but you can just go by character's o/o's for now.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

lovelygirl

Approved, your room is waiting....

Ring the bell to enter. Eva will be pleased to greet you.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

All applicants will be considered for round 2, once this round begins their demise. Accepting all once more.

Ons &Offs

LeKinkyTaco

I may want to pitch in and be a male/female guest or a spirit if needed. ^^ Don't mind playing another role.
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

lovelygirl

I think right now I have enough spirits, but I'll let you know. May need some female guests for round two. I know I'll be making one. Perhaps a reporter who has heard rumors about the hotel and investigates.

Ons &Offs

Top Cat

I'm trying to get my fiancee to join as a female guest. She really likes supernatural themes.
O/O / Story Seeds

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

dale108

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 17, 2013, 11:41:58 PM
*leaves some temptation*

If you can't get any more male guests with this lineup, then something is seriously wrong with my gender!   :-[
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

lovelygirl

Quote from: dale108 on February 18, 2013, 10:39:57 PM
If you can't get any more male guests with this lineup, then something is wrong with my gender!

You said it not me! Lol.

Ons &Offs

Clio

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 18, 2013, 10:41:01 PM
You said it not me! Lol.

+1

Heh. I put a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. All bases covered!

dale108

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 18, 2013, 10:47:34 PM
+1

Heh. I put a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. All bases covered!

Don't you really have two redheads there in Christina and Helena?
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

Stella Maris

*is dragged in by TC*

Well, then, should you want another female guest, here is my submission:

Character name: Molly Tranis
Guest or spirit: Guest
Background: Molly married young, the "perfect" romantic couple of the captain of the football team and his prom queen girlfriend. But after an accident while driving drunk dashed her young husband's hopes to get into pro football, he started drinking, and when he drank, he would become violent. Molly tried to get him help and for a while was too scared to leave. Eventually, however, she realized that if she stayed, her life was in danger, so packing only what was absolutely necessary and taking her half of what small savings the couple had, she fled her home and her home state, driving  more than half a country away and eventually finding herself in California. With only a quarter tank of gas and running low on funds, she finds herself approaching a small hotel out in the middle of the desert and realizes that she really has to stop for the night...
Picture:
Character on/offs: Ons - Romance, affection, sweet talk, cuddling. Offs - Name-calling, pain, non-con, anything that might be considered deviant.
Player on/offs: Ons - Non-con, breath-play, humiliation, bondage. Offs - Scat, watersports, mutilation.

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Clio

Quote from: dale108 on February 18, 2013, 11:08:00 PM
Don't you really have two redheads there in Christina and Helena?

Hmm. I usually consider Helena a brunette, but she's occasionally red. :)

lovelygirl

Stella, I like her, she'll be in our "round two" group, once our first round of guests become part of the hotel.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Name: Olivia Spencer
Guest or Spirit: Guest
Background: Olivia works for The Sun News and got wind of a story about a hotel where guests stay and are never heard from again. Of course her editor thought it was a sham, but let her run with the story anyway. She headed out to find this elusive hotel and nearly lost her breath when she finally stumbled upon it. Cunning, she intends to get the story then escape, showing the world about the evil hotel. Little does she know, there is no way out.

Ons/ Offs Anything to do with bathroom play is a big off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Placeholder for incoming male spirit.

Name:Alexander Mitchell
Guest or Spirit: Spirit
background: Alex had it all, he was on top of the world. High paid Ad exec, he had worked hard to get to the top of his game. He wooed million dollar clients and had the best accounts. He was ruthless in his practice and didn't care who he stepped on once he was at the top of his game. He made many enemies as his wallet got fatter and fatter. He was a bit cocky, figuring he worked for where he got, he deserved the spoils as well. After "stealing" a major client from another firm, Alex knew he should have been looking over his shoulder.
On a trip to California, he stopped at the hotel for an overnight stay to meet the new client. Little did he know his competitor had followed him. After having a brandy at the bar Alex collapsed poisoned by arsenic. To this day, he still believes he worked hard in life, so in death he should still have the rewards he earned.

Character Ons/ Offs: No bathroom play and no male on male. No animals either.

Ons &Offs

Stella Maris

Quote from: lovelygirl on February 19, 2013, 09:14:35 AM
Stella, I like her, she'll be in our "round two" group, once our first round of guests become part of the hotel.
Thanks. I'll do my best to wait patiently while the hotel has it's fun.

By the way, that's a tasty shot of Boreanaz in the placeholder spot. There's another shot from that set from the front that is also quite nice.  ;)

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os