Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Ahh you understand then, the idea of others trying to make better use of a power than the owner of the power witch kinda falls in line with something the inner circle or hellfire club (same thing) would do. Here is a very brief summary of them.

The Hellfire Club counts among its members the most famous, wealthy and influential members of society. Membership is passed on to descendants, and can also be earned through wealth or influence. While many accept the invitation simply for the pleasures that the Club offers, others seek wealth and influence. In fact, the purpose of the Hellfire Club is to obtain and exert power through politics and economic influence instead of outward conquest and domination. Since its foundation, the Hellfire Club has been involved in wars and assassinations to further the agendas of the Club's most powerful members.

Cascalence

So then, I guess the question is, how do we tie this knot together?  Turn it into a storyline and set it up?  Or, Batman, or you unsatisfied with it, still? o.o  I mean, for me, it's good, but...like I said before, I've been doing a lot of free form, so...I'm not sure.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Batman4560

Its good enough for a basic start. The villains can always be made up as we go. Like I said we should start at just after the school is made and teachers are hired.

Cascalence

Okay, well, Imma be in the Doormat off and on while I eat, and when I get done, I'll help you with getting the thread set up, I guess?  Unless you want to do that on your own....

Cascalence

Okay.  Here goes.

The new Academy for the Gifted began with one goal in mind; to accept and assist new and potential mutants in accepting and unlocking their potential safely, all while providing them with a genuine education.  After the disbandment of the X-Men some years before, the school also thought to put together a new team to protect it from the perils of the world.
They soon found opposition in the form of the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle.
The Inner Circle sought to use the schools new talents for their own means.  When their desires to exploit students and teachers alike was met with heavy opposition, they became angered, leading to a new civil war between mutants.  The Hellfire Club began to seek out those that sought revenge against mutants, offering to combine their genetics with mutant DNA so that they could fight for them.
Thus began the great unrest between mutants and the altered humans.

Okay, that's really weak, but I tried to put together all the ideas you guys threw out into a storyline to start the rp with.  Feel free to take that, alter it as needed and fluff it up.

Batman4560

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 05, 2013, 09:59:01 PM
Im a fan ^^ Good job.

YUS!
*clears throat*  I mean...I'm happy to have pleased you.  *nod*

Batman4560

Just so you know....best post ever ^^

Cascalence

Teehee~.
So...do you mind setting up the thread?  I would, but I wouldn't be able to edit a post to add in the characters...unless you want to do a separate thread for Character acceptance?  We could do that, too...in which case, I could start the thread for the rp.

Batman4560

Id like to give it a day or so more to try and build any interest before we start if that is ok?

Cascalence

Sure, that's fine!  Lol, I'm just an eager girl, that's all! XP  But at least now we're pretty much ready to launch it once we gain some more interest!  *nodnod*

Demigod1945

I am interested, but I've already expressed interest in two other rp's so I may not be able to join.

Batman4560

Ok well if you want to make a character anyway and you find that you can't play just let me know and I can always N.P.C. him until you decide that you want in again.

Demigod1945

Ok give me a minute and I'll make a character.

Cascalence

Hi, Demigod!  I'm very happy you're interested, and we would be more than pleased to have you, if you can manage to rp with us!  I look forward to seeing what sort of character you develop! ^___^

Demigod1945

Alias: None
Sexuality:  Straight
Played By: Demigod1945
Known relatives: Alan, his Alcoholic father
Professions: Mechanic, various jobs of various fields.
Mutation (Powers):
Samuel has innate genius intellect and a perfect mind to body connection, meaning he has perfect reflexes, and he processes information faster than any normal human could.
Any information he takes in remains in his mind clearly for a certain period of time, based on the amount of information taken.
He can copy any physical movement, but only for so long, unless he is trained like anyone else, and has limited amount of telekinetic abilities.
Special Skill or Training:
Master mechanic: During his childhood, Samuel spent great amount of time tinkering with machines, so much in fact that he permanently remembers any information regarding machines.
Analytical perception: Due to his ability, Sam has become in tune with his environment at all times.
Martial artist: Samuel is a black belt in karate.

Weaknesses: When he becomes nervous, stressed, or unnerved by extreme events, his ability seems to fail by a significant rate, he still retains his intelligence, but loses his ability to think straight, and keep his focus.
Personality: Sam tends to be distant from people, appearing as cold, calculated, and emotionless. Though deep down he seeks companionship with other mutants or special people. He sometimes doesn't understand why people can't see the world as fast and easily as he does, leading to some social difficulties.

Background: Born and raised in Springfield, Missouri, Samuel, who's mother died and childen birth, and father who he hated, had a relatively simple and uneventful childhood, at least until his ability manifested, his father extorted him for money by having him watch sports game of all types and Samuel would tell who would win, which he almost always correct about. On the rare case he was, his father always lashed out violently, eventually driving Samuel away from home at age 15. For two years he traveled the country looking for a place where he might just belong.

How's that?

Batman4560

Demigod1945

Awesome, I may tweak a few things but besides that I'm set with this character.

Batman4560

Great, I think we will have a thread for the game sometime tomorrow.

Cascalence

Sweet.  Awesome.
...*grins and bounces around happily*
So...Batman...are you going to have Aaron basically be the principal/dean then?  And I'm guessing Seranova is okay with Gambit being an advisor to pick out the new team....  Which leaves my Karen as a teacher, and EndofDivine and Demi's chars as students.  Eeee, students!  *squeals in delight*

Batman4560

I have....plans for Aaron but as it stands yes he will be the Dean unless someone has a better idea?

Cascalence

Ooooo, plans~.  I like the sound of plans~.  Sounds like drama and intrigue!  *grins giddily*
But no, no better idea...I was just wondering if you wanted him to take up that position or a teacher position.  Though, personally, I was thinking he'd do better as a dean.

Demigod1945

Ha my character would be the perfect student haha

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 06, 2013, 12:35:09 AM
Ha my character would be the perfect student haha
So I see~.  I bet he winds up being the 'Teacher's Pet' to all the teachers, lol.  So long as someone doesn't manage to unnerve him...XD

Demigod1945

Ha he wouldn't be too popular with the other students hahaha