Sheki's story search (fxf)

Started by Shekinah, October 19, 2017, 04:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shekinah

Welcome to my new request threat.

What should you know about me if you are willing to write with me:
I always try to go for story driven roleplays, not smut driven. I write two to three paragraphs and expect at least this much back. Not just one or two sentences please. Grammar isn’t that important as I myself probably will make mistakes.
My characters will always be of Asian descent as I am Asian myself and I love to use this in my own stories.

I will only take a few roleplays at a time, making it so that I won’t get overwhelmed with to many stories and I can keep giving the replies I want without having to cut into the quality and quantity of them.
I also prefer my stories to have a romantic plot and that there is seduction in it.

The rest of my preferences can be found in my on/off page.
Also please send me a pm if you like to do an rp with me, don’t post in this thread.

Now here are some of my ideas I have:

Once upon a dream

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
White is cold and always yearning, burdened by a royal test
Black the beast descends from shadows
Yellow beauty burns gold

Each night she goes to sleep and each night she keeps on having this recurring Dream. This beautiful blonde woman is lying in the snow while red rose petals fall down on top and around her. Then there is blood flowing from out of a large wound on her stomach, coloring the bright white snow red. The only sounds that can be heard is a chilly wind and her soft labored breaths as she stares straight at you. As the life flows out of her, she keeps staring at you and only utters one word.with her dying breath. It's your name. And as always then you wake up.

As if that wasn't strange enough, each day on your way to work as you go to pick up your daily coffee/tea/beverage you run across her. The woman from your dreams crosses your path in the coffee shop each day yet doesn't even show any sign of recognizing you. Now what do you do as day after day you keep being haunted by the same dream. 

The Hostess

Her family had owned and operated the ryokan since it was build. But because it was old fashioned not a lot of costumers were coming. To try and lure back the costumers she had taken out a loan and spend it on several renovations. It was to no avail. Now not only did she had to face the fact that she was failing in operating the ryokan, there was also the huge chance of her losing the building to the bank when she can't pay of her loan. So as a last dish effort, she started to give extra services.

The Protector of the woods

As far as she knows it, she's the last of her kind, a keeper of the woods. Their jobs were simple, help nature thrive. This could go from making flowers bloom, three's grow, make sure there's plenty of food for the animals.
Sadly as humanity spread along the earth, her job became harder and harder. Now she's faced with the hardest choice to make, will she reveal herself and try to save her beloved forests. Or will she undergo the same fate as the rest of her kind and slowly fade away from existence

Hunting the Dragon

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest dragon of them all?
She had been known to terrorize these parts of the lands and there had been dozens of pleas from the villagers and even some of the local lords had dispatched their forces to try and deal with her. The only result was there now was a nice pile of bones decorating her lair. But this could all be changing as the king of the land has send over a person specialized in hunting down dragons. So will this new knight be able to tame her or will she become just another victim of the dragon?

The Athlete

They have been rivals on and off the field for as long as she could remember. And while she hated to not always being the number one, she had to admit that without her rival, she wouldn’t have come this far. They keep pushing each other, driving each other to new heights and keep competing about wanting to be the best. But if she was honest, was it only about being the best? Wasn’t it because she also loved spending time with her. Even if they weren’t on the same team,  just knowing that she was there too, made her heart beat faster. And she had to admit, it wasn’t only about the chance of beating her.

The Android

These days, everyone owned an android. They were used for all purposes and by now were so evolved that it became hard to even distinguish them with just a normal human. This model however was the companion type. Build specifically for those who needed a friend but found it hard to connect to others. She was made to be the friend you desperately needed. But spending time with her, it becomes easy enough to forget she’s just an android. So what happens if you fall in love with her?

Some pictures I would love to play but have no real ideas for, if you find anything you like, feel free to contact and we can discuss  about it :)

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Shekinah

Monthly bump and added a new Idea: Once upon a dream.

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?