Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

doubts she can tormentas good as they can.

-steals win back-

MsCuddly

No, probably not :(

Though I am pretty good at stealing wins.

abandoneddolly

MsCuddly

abandoneddolly

MsCuddly

abandoneddolly

MsCuddly

This seems kind of like a never-ending cycle.

abandoneddolly

MsCuddly

abandoneddolly

Immortal Cherubin

*Pokes dolly and takes the win*

A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

abandoneddolly

* takes wings leaves win*

Immortal Cherubin

*takes wings leaves her a  gift*

gift
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

abandoneddolly

Immortal Cherubin

:D

Now stay away from my wings, and don't loose those either it was hard obtaining them.
A/A
O/O

abandoneddolly

* clings wings tightly*
All right I'll leave your wings alone.

Immortal Cherubin

That just leaves the win.

A/A
O/O

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Immortal Cherubin

A/A
O/O

abandoneddolly

Mystique

abandoneddolly

Galanthor

mine (mystique, dolly, the win and everything else that might be interesting)

abandoneddolly