LGBTQ Space Exploring? Four Way Coupling? Five Way Coupling? More?

Started by Interested, October 02, 2013, 12:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

So, this is a simple, straight forward role play idea. My male character would be "married" to a bi male, a female, and a she male.

OR a male, female, she male and hermaphrodite (Full). No cunt guys. Sorry, I'm not into that.

So basically the idea is that my guy is a shy, sweet, smart bisexual guy who would like to do anything but is too scared to try. However he falls on hard economic times and he has pissed off the government so there's no way for him to get any work. BUT, he can get a lot of exemptions and even a nice life style and a lot of money if he goes into different style marriages or couplings. The idea is that the other three or four know each other, and they learn that Jake, my character is a poor guy, in both his sexuality and his pocket book, so they persuade him to join them in their "coupling".

So what happens is that Jake reluctantly agrees. One idea for this role play is that the characters might be a small crew of space explorers who have just started out, and the reason why the Government of maybe just society looks so favorably on new couplings is because there's less strife and stuff between a husband and wife if he runs around the galaxy having sex with whoever he wants while the girl (Or guy) is left at home. With the entire crew gone on their voyages together, things are very different.

They might even have longer voyages or have voyages more often than usual. One other thing may be if they have another "marriage" involved in the Voyage, perhaps the entire ship might be doing each other, this would allow more members to join the role play.

Major Major