Started by Norsegod1839, July 17, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Under Extreme

A. Because I put everything there

B. Because some aliens have tentacles

C. Because its supposed to be gritty with you know the fall of the order

RobHumph

Updated my last post with Jaxun's charsheet included.

Flying Tengu

Dear Jaxun,

Please don't shoot us too much.

Love,
Tiala

Norsegod1839

Looks good Rob! We know have our foe

Besides of course the dark force users that will be hunting them!

RobHumph

You're no good to me dead. So only a few shots.

Unless the dead rate is even in which case, eat plasma fire!

Norsegod1839

So far a great set of characters!

I'll reply to PMS and make my master character tonight!

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Norsegod1839

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:33:47 PM
*hides face in frustration*

*is worried something is wrong*

Do you... do you want to join Le Dame?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on July 18, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
*is worried something is wrong*

Do you... do you want to join Le Dame?
NO *cries*

I SHOULDN'T BE ITS NOT GOOD FOR ME! I'm mostly frustrated because 400 games decided to start and people wanted to write with me and then this fucking pops up. Especially when I'm currently obsessed with SW, Phasma(in particular) and the First Order/Empire? I mean, you're talking to someone whose next year's be cosplay project is her Original Sith. I just need a reason to have dual sabers and red contacts @__@

SO YA...I'M INTERESTED! I just know I SHOULDN'T

SO I'M JUST

LURKING LIKE A WEIRDO!
A&A | FxF |

Dragongoddess

*pulls the dame in with her*  I'm here, bitches!

Flying Tengu

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
NO *cries*

I SHOULDN'T BE ITS NOT GOOD FOR ME! I'm mostly frustrated because 400 games decided to start and people wanted to write with me and then this fucking pops up. Especially when I'm currently obsessed with SW, Phasma(in particular) and the First Order/Empire? I mean, you're talking to someone whose next year's be cosplay project is her Original Sith. I just need a reason to have dual sabers and red contacts @__@

SO I'M JUST

LURKING LIKE A WEIRDO!

Join usssss...

Or, if you really can't right away, bookmark it and join late?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 18, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

Quote from: Flying Tengu on July 18, 2018, 07:48:26 PM
Join usssss...

Or, if you really can't right away, bookmark it and join late?

omg noooooo

lol

HALP!
A&A | FxF |

Dragongoddess

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Norsegod1839

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
NO *cries*

SO I'M JUST

LURKING LIKE A WEIRDO!

Well we would LOVE to have you! I really really would.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 18, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

Whoooop whooop for Dragon!

RegretNot

This is my dilemma too, running a game and in two group games already, but a miraluka jedi calls...

Norsegod1839

Regret! Man I would love to have you to!

You're both fantastic!

Ghostly

Alias: None
Height: 5''11'
Weight: 155lbs
Sexuality:Bi
Nickname: Bey
Signature Skill: Dual-wielding combat(Jar’Kai); Piloting; Enhanced vocal range (mimicry, racial trait)
Lightsabers: Short-blade, silvery-blue crystal, grip has been modified to resemble a traditional Nagai weapon
Weapons/Gear: Lightsaber, Tehk’la Blade
Costume:
Bio: Born into a noble family, Bey was expected to live a life in service the Nagai people, to help them rebuild and flourish after the planet Nagi had been devastated from years of war. He got his chance earlier than expected when his force sensitivity was discovered by two Jedi ambassadors who had been sent to meet his parents. The prestige of a child in the Jedi Order could do much for his people’s budding alliances and future success, so his parents accepted the offer to have him trained at the main Jedi temple on Coruscant.

Though proficient in his studies and martial lessons, Bey never seemed to embrace the Jedi Code with the zealous vigor of some of his classmates. He stubbornly clung to his heritage, his tehk’la blade, and his family’s mission. Still, as a promising student (with important family ties) he graduated to the rank of Padawan.

During the clone wars, Bey served as both assistant, pilot, and occasional bodyguard to his master Tala Pamani. She was more tactition than fighter, a human with the wisdom that came with age. Travelling the galaxy she forged alliances that could potentially turn the tide of the war. Sometimes Bey helped. Mostly he drove the ship. It was that duty that sent him alone to the temple hanger bay that fateful morning...

((Rough draft? let me know if this works.))

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 18, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
Disrespectful

<offers la dame a hand>

Come play with us, if it pleases you to do so.

Flying's Twi'lek is going to have a little company.  Now I have to play my Twi'lek Padawan.....

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Flying Tengu

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 19, 2018, 12:09:45 AM
<offers la dame a hand>

Come play with us, if it pleases you to do so.

Flying's Twi'lek is going to have a little company.  Now I have to play my Twi'lek Padawan.....

Sounds great!  There can always be more Twi'leks, after all!

Dragongoddess

My Mandalorian was sent in so *fingers crossed*

Norsegod1839

Dragon you can go ahead and post it in here!

You need a face claim though.

Dragongoddess

Honestly, I have no clue for a faceclaim.  I'd be open to suggestions if anyone has any?

Alias: Zib, Z, Nex
Height: 5'9
Weight: 148 lbs.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nickname: Z, Zib, Nex
Signature Skill:
Lightsabers: Zabine Vel has two lightsabers of differing colors.  One saber is purple while the other is bronze, though she might not necessarily wield both at the same time.
Weapons/Gear:
Costume:
Bio: Practically born into the order, Zabine Vel can't remember a time where she didn't belong to the Jedi Order.  Not only that, but she also can't remember a time when she wasn't the best of her class training under the Council Masters.  Though many Masters took notice of the young girl, she was skipped over a few times and Master Yoda believed she was to find herself turned away when she came of age.  No matter how good her skills were, she showed an independence that was not appreciated in a Padawan.  It wasn't until she caught the eye of a Master who would come to be known as Count Dooku that she would receive the coveted position of Padawan.

He was a wonderful Master, having been known for his skills with a saber that few could even compete with.  But that wasn't all.  His skills with the Force were strong as well, competing with the strength of Yoda himself.  Zabine Vel felt lucky to get to train with someone like him.  Just like her, he was one of the best in his class but he held a secret from the Council.  Under her first Master, Z learned of the dark side, what it could do, where it came from.  But after the death of Qui-Gon, it got more intense.  Dooku changed for the worse and it scared Z.  That is until he walked away from the Order and the Mandolorian Jedi was returned to her original training with Yoda and the Council Masters.

This is where she spent a few more years, still one of the best but now more reserved.  Often she would be asked if she knew what had happened to her Master and each she answered with the same lie as before: No.  Master after Master would find Padawans, skipping over her.  She was starting to wonder if any Master would choose her again when Master Ki-Adi-Mundi, a well-respected member of the Jedi Council approached her about once more being a Padawan.

Though both had been members of the Council while she trained with them, the two were very different.  While Dooku was more combat-focused and taught her tricks of the dark side she wouldn't soon forget, Mundi was more focused in the Force.  His two brains no doubtedly helping with his strength in the Force.  He was a great Master and helped her find peace with her past with her previous Master before D-Day, as Z still calls it came.

That was the scariest day of the Mandalorian's life.  Master Ki-Adi-Mundi had been sent on a mission and she was meant to stay at the Temple.  Something was coming, though, she could feel it.  It was clearly premeditated.  Anakin brought some clones to the Temple.  They were all supposed to die.  And she could feel it in the Force when her own Master was murdered.  That was all she could remember before everything became a blur.  Now she's in a small group of the Jedi Order that had manage to escape and they had no clue what to do.

Captain Whitebread

Alias: None known
Height: 1.5 m
Weight: 65 kg
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Nickname:  Lia'rn (Little Brother) especially among Twi'leks
Signature Skill: Acrobatic Dual Wield
Lightsabers
Twin Sai
(Approx 1/2 the length of a regular lightsaber
Weapons/Gear:
Paired  MandelTech model 14s

Costume: See Pic.
Bio:  A Darian Twi'lek, Ilar'Ven's skin is grey, which presents a startling contrast to his almost luminous amber eyes.  He wears nothing but black, accenting himself with gold.  He has a number of decorative tattoos that were given to him as a child by his former owner. 

Ilar'Ven wasn't born with the name he goes by; it was given to him.  He doesn't even remember his birth name or his parents.  All he knew before the Jedi found him was slavery.  He was treated very much like a pampered pet, which separated him from the majority of the other slaves.  It wasn't a safe position to be in.  Where he was frequently viewed as being privileged, he was the one who bore the brunt of his Zabrak mistress' frustrations.  She gave him up to them reluctantly but as a sign that she bore them no ill will for freeing her illegally held property, she offered to sponsor his training.  She saw it as a bribe to avoid punishment.  The Jedi saw it as a  sizeable donation to their coffers.

Ilar'Ven was smaller than average, to the point that even fully grown he looks like a 3/4 scale model of an adult Twi'lek.  Coming in at a hulking 1.5 meters, he is frequently taken for a child.  With that stature comes astonishing speed and dexterity.  He is a skilled acrobat and pilot.  Quiet and observant, he frequently blends into the background in social situations.  The lessons learned in slavery are hard to unlearn.

He is considered by many to be a prodigy of lightsaber combat, mastering several forms before his peers could master one.  He is still a long way from becoming a full Jedi Master, however and has difficulty remaining calm in situations that bring him into proximity to the slave trade.  He is far better with telekinetic powers than he is a telepathic ones.  It has been postulated by more than one Master that this is possibly due to his reluctance to force his will upon others, which may be due to his barely remembered life as a slave.

His Master was Fasa Hess, a Miralukan who was as skilled as a healer as he was as a warrior fell defending the Jedi Temple when Vader and the clones attacked.  His valiant sacrifice bought Ilar'Ven enough time to load half a dozen younglings and some supplies onto a damaged shuttle and to get them out of harm's way.  He knows that if he'd stayed and fought by his Master's side that not only he but the six younglings would also now be dead rather than in relative safety aboard the Eclipso.  That knowledge is a poor salve for survivor's guilt.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.