News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

There is a supernatural thing going on inside his head. Archaic is it not? He is a strange blue dude.

Balsamic, Submarine, toenails

LaCroix

Please put some Balsamic vinegar on my Submarine sandwich while I clip my Toenails.

Purple, Banana, Habit
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sybl

That Purple eyeliner looks horrid on you. Have a banana on your sandwich. You are a bad habit.

peach, pile, model

Mordred

A human once asked me while she sucked on a peach,
"Do you dead things dream, of the sun, of the beach?"
My eyes slowly closed, fangs crept out with a smile,
Ripped open another sugar packed, poured into a pile.
Nineteen Oh Four was a good year to dawdle,
Sharing a espresso with this beauty who was also a model.

fusion, minuscule, grasshopper

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

His voice was exquisite, a blended fusion of whiskey and gravel that trailed along the back of her ear.  She felt quite agitated at his presence -- though in the best possible way -- evidenced by the minuscule droplet of perspiration that formed just above her pouting lips.  She shuddered lightly at his growling accusation, "Whatever shall we do with you, my disobedient young grasshopper?"

page, intoned, diaphanous
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

As the book smacked onto the hardwood floor, it was glaringly obvious my eyes were meant to gaze upon the page that seemed to beckon me closer. Instantly as my eyes beheld the strange combination of words, from within my chest a deep growl intoned out through my lips the words that would forever change my very existence. My sounds echoed through the air, nudging me with a grinning sneer upon my soul to turn, where behind me a diaphanous form leaned close to softly caress my lips with her own.

kerfuffle, deity, brew
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The screech of wooden chair legs against the floor signaled yet another kerfluffle, and the pert barmaid cursed silently under her breath.   Which deity was it now, feeling the need to assert his phenomenal cosmic power?  She turned and slid a mug across the table to Zeus, with a cock of her hip and a cajoling plea, "Here's your brew, oh all powerful one... gimme a break, and don't make me mop up any mortal blood tonight -- I'll make it worth your while?"

canonical, spark, propinquity
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

For many sleepless nights, the young priest sat by candlelight, eyes glued to an ancient canonical scroll, constantly waving hands in the sign of the cross over his chest. Somehow, someway, he prayed for a spark of insight or wisdom on how to proceed with the terrifying secret he had discovered. Finally, he realized, it was time to divulge his findings to his mentor and friend, old Brother Milton, with whom he felt the closest propinquity.

incantation, karma, noxious
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The hoary hag knelt over her tomes, muttering an incantation.  Ancient words spilling from her tongue would make the concept of karma seem child's play.  Soon the shadows lengthened, and the air was filled with a strange and noxious perfume.

coriander, couplet, copse

Mordred

One way to wake a vampire from his grounded state is by pushing a bundle of coriander into the ground where the dead one rests. This is a dangerous adventure, for within mere minutes the disoriented and ravenous creature will dive up into the air with an insatiable need to sink it's couplet of fangs into the soul who dared stir their peaceful slumber. For shelter against such a quick and painful death, find a well lit copse and douse yourself in garlic.

oxygen, tendrils, camouflage
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Her slender neck convulsed, fighting for precious oxygen as the leather strap tightened slowly.  She forced herself to remain calm, focused on the breathing as tendrils of darkness snaked behind her eyes. Night waited at the edge of the room, wearing top-hat and wing-tips -- and the innocent camouflage of pleasure -- gazing on in delicious anticipation.

apathetic, zephyr, nonesuch

Mordred

Within the crudely drawn patterns, the salivating beast circled, apathetic of the unspoken agreement which held him captive. A zephyr so faint it was nearly undetectable caressed the creature's fine pelt, raising hope that he would not return to the hellish realm from which he was spawned. Nonesuch a being as him, he knew, had been summoned within these pathetically weaved bounds.. which would soon be shredded into useless ribbons.

ethereal, melody, enchantress
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Her ethereal song drifted on the night air, sounding faintly like rain against a windowpane.  He listened, absently, humming in harmony with the almost-melody, as he followed his wandering feet down the wooded path.  Little did he know an enchantress was drawing him forward like a moth to a flame.

palaver, freckles, lark

Mordred

The two warriors studied each other warily before embarking upon the palaver that would either result in all out war or a new era of uneasy peace. One, a fair haired giant, was covered in freckles from endless days under the relentless desert sun. The other, hidden within countless silks and furs, stood with a lark perched upon his broad shoulders.

sinuous, translucent, decadent
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

She watched from the shadows while he slumbered, his sinuous form drawing her eyes like a magnet.  He shifted, moaning softly, and the translucent bed-sheet clung to sweat-soaked skin, causing her heart to clamor in her breast.  She fluttered her eyes closed and licked her lips, wondering what he would think of the decadent pleasure she gained from peering into his window every night.

concupiscent, matchstick, defamatory

Mordred

As the pesky ball of flame finally frees this creature from his coma-like sleep each evening, the overwhelmingly ravenous need for blood is concupiscent in it's assault upon every sense and hunger. So powerful in it's call, if a matchstick was dipped in a drop of the red nectar and buried a mile beneath the earth's surface, it would still taunt me with it's scent. Is it any surprise, in light of this eternal fact, that a being such as I find the defamatory lick from the sun's destructive fiery light something akin to blasphemy?

nubile, helium, lecherous
*See Pillory*

lucretia

You guys are all doing great! I am glad to see you've found it interesting! :D

A lecherous grin crossed the face of the slaver, he'd found a prize to be sure. The nubile female whimpered in fear on her knees. Her voice rang out squeaky and sharp, like she'd inhaled too much helium, whispering, "Master, please, I will be good!"

rioted, laundry, foresight
"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." --Harry Dresden, Storm Front

Ons &Offs

Kazuume

As the laundry rioted, I should have had the foresight to beat it with a big stick BEFORE I put it in the washer!

lemon, sarsaparilla, mongoose
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Hearing the scratching and scurrying under the couch, off I went to grab a lemon, a bottle, and a small bowl. A few ounces of sarsaparilla, a squeeze of the yellow fruit, and wallah! Instant remedy to lure my silly but very much loved mongoose, Eddie, from his naughty shenanigans.

heresy, notwithstanding, pomegranate

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

She was well aware that even the idea of indulgence in such pleasure was heresy, and if anyone discovered her here, in possession of such contraband, she was risking public humiliation in the stocks.  Notwithstanding the risk, the young girl settled herself upon a recently hewn stump, and drew her apron upwards, untying the fist sized knot in one corner.  The crimson, fleshy fruit rolled into her palm, and she smiled, her mouth watering in delicious anticipation of dozens of bursting pomegranate seeds.

sempiternal, muddle, adornment

Kazuume

The sempiternal vampire Mordred, was in a hurry to make more blue goo. He did not want to muddle along lest he miss his next opportunity to make a new adornment for an unsuspecting member of E.

elevated, wrong, fluttered
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Tapping his caress along her lovely, soft skin, a whisper escaped which elevated that intoxicating pulse he found so hypnotic even after all these centuries. Was it wrong, he asked himself for the umpteenth time, to so madly desire that luscious red warmth within to coat and bathe these ravenous fangs that ruled his existence? In answer, as always, the Dark Taunt within fluttered faintly until slowly the sound built to a crazily pounding beat, causing the beast with the thirst for blood to pounce with a sudden ferocity that filled the lovely human girl with both terror and lust.

usurped, solar, lagoon
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Contemplating the late afternoon sky, the poetess gazed in wonder at the pale, swollen moon as it insistently usurped the throne of the heavens before its appointed time.  No other body in the solar system had the nerve to insinuate itself into the the domain of the imperious ball of fire this way.  So inspired was she at the brazen way this pilferer edged out the queen of the firmament, she penned a series of rhymes relating the tale of the sun's abject withdrawal into the star-flooded lagoon.

typeset, linen, clamor

Mordred

Betwee the fibers that fill each adorable letter in the typeset of a page, there are those that forever remain both hidden and right before our very eyes. The nourishing texture of linen from each swirl and caress of the surrounding characters makes their existence full beyond the wildest of dreams, despite their seemingly static little world. When a book is slammed closed a little too harshly, is it the clamor of their outcry that we hear?

vortex, chasm, vein
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The ink in her body whirled faster and faster in a riotous frenzy, so desperate was it to find a fissure and by sheer force of nature turn it into a yawning chasm.  It roiled and built into a vortex of indescribable power, until it found the one exit afforded by the blade end of her pen. The vein sliced cleanly, the ebony flow could at last spew forth in a deluge, soaking the fine linen page before her with the verses so long denied expression by the confines of her flesh.

venerate, abstain, impetuous