• 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 3 Werewolves
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kanrya

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Nadir

Mememememememememememeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Autumn Sativus

I'll give this another 12 hours or so and then I'll begin dishing out the roles. ;D
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Last chance to get the last two slots guys... I'm going to be assigning roles as soon as I put a load of laundry in.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

A group of travelers had recently been forced out of their homes after it was taken over by rebels. In search of a quiet new place to settle down, they are somewhat surprised when they find the village of Miller's Hollow completely empty. Where had the inhabitants gone? Why were there so many graves in the yard beside the church? What had happened here to cause the depressing state that the village was now in? All were questions that the group had, but the village was empty, and buildings were already established.

They would not have much of a debate before making the decision to stay in the village, at least for the time being. What could be worse than the rebels who had just taken over their city? They decide that their first order of business should be to elect someone to keep the law in the village. A Sheriff.

Players:
  • Country
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 3 Werewolves
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world

Nadir

Kip

While he knew that Eden's judgment was not always flawless (*cough* ;D) generally Kip thought that shi showed balance and consideration in hir decisions so he cast his vote for hir.

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Nadir

*smacks Kip's arm, then smooches*

Remiel

Eden has got my vote, as well.  I wonder if the assless chaps will be making a comeback in this game?  ;D

LadySky

Peeking over her shoulder with a wicked grin, LadySky points toward the newly hung OPEN sign on the door to her new dress shop.

"Leather, vinyl, and even silk chaps available!" she announces with a wiggle of her hips.

"I place my vote on Eden. Hirs is perfect for the new uniform I'm makin!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sheriff:
  • Eden: 3 votes - Kip, Remiel, LadySky
  • LadySky: 1 vote - Eden
  • Kip: 1 vote - Marguerite
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Country
  • Marguerite: 1 vote - Valerian

Not Yet Voted:
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Lunarking
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Xandi
Us against the world

Marguerite

Stretching and yawning, Marguerite felt a few bones pop in her lower back. It must have been a result with her romp with Eden. "Damn Eden is going to put me in the grave with hir bending and belly-dancing." Looking at the votes, she smiled and felt Kip was the best possibility for Sheriff.

country

After dragging his sorry butt along the road, trailing all his tools, Country was surprised to discover this village, even in a sorry state for sure, with a very large dead centre of town.  But, this village held the best promise seen since the altercation with the rebels.  There was even a smithy - though clearly lacking in attention with odd bits of gnawed bone cached about.  Heaps of work lay ahead to clean this up.

But best of all was the barbie.  This item showed signs of honest use.  Fresh snags coming up.   

As the other villagers drifted by the cheery g'days were intermixed with queries of the best choice for a sheriff.  Hmm!  I'd say Valerian.   Lets give her a go!

Valerian

Val looked around through the slightly battered village, finding what looked to be a long-disused bakery and book shop.  Hearing the votes for sheriff, she pondered for a while, then chimed in with a vote for Marguerite.  "This place seems like it could be dangerous.  We may need someone tough."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

I will also put my vote in for Eden. ^-^

Kanrya

I put my vote for Marguerite

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn52

As Xandi found a small cottage to fix up, she heard all the others placing their votes for a Sheriff. Xandi threw her vote in for Valerian, saying she would be a wonderful sheriff.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Teno

Hmm, no idea who should be, so I'm gonna say Val.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sheriff:
  • Valerian: 4 votes - Country, Izu, Xandi, Teno
  • Eden: 4 votes - Kip, Remiel, LadySky, Ryven
  • Marguerite: 2 vote - Valerian, Kanrya
  • LadySky: 1 vote - Eden
  • Kip: 1 vote - Marguerite

Not Yet Voted:
  • Lunarking
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

With a tie for Sheriff voting, the official result was left up to the die. And so it would be that Valerian was chosen to be the town Sheriff, to uphold the law and make decisions if they were required. For some they celebrated, while others grumbled about the loss of their candidate. But overall, the town would choose homes, roommates, and bedmates, and head to their new homes for the night to clean and rest their weary bodies. Little did they know what could be lurking in their midst.

Players:
  • Country
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
  • Xandi
Us against the world

Valerian

Drinks are on me!  Er, as soon as we have a tavern.   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Autumn52

Hot and Tired from the trip and cleaning her new cottage. Xandi makes her way to the new Tavern..

I will have a ginger ale please.....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Kanrya

Autumn Sativus

The village would wake in the morning to a terrible scream, the sound of someone's life being stolen away. As they would rush out into the still chilly morning air, the smell or iron... blood, would smack them in the face. It seemed to have come from Country's hut, which was where the crowd began to gather to find out what could cause a man to shriek such a way.

As they approached the hut, several beasts covered in fur would flee out into the forest. Once everyone had gathered, they took their first brave steps inside the hut and were shocked to find what remained of him lying lifeless on the floor, a pool of blood around his body and some sort of large paw prints covering the area around him. Unable to stand the sight any longer a few would cover his body in the sheet from his bed and take him out to be buried in the graveyard.

As the rest of the group investigated his hut, they would find a shield carved into his bedpost, and a small necklace with the same shaped pendant hanging from the nightstand as if it had been thrown off in a struggle. The group concludes that Country was the Guardian, and that someone must pay for his death.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
  • Xandi
Us against the world

Ryven

Oh god dammit!  Now we're defenseless! >:(  *Storms off*

Teno

Hearing the scream, Teno jumps out of bed and runs for the source, arriving behind Ryven. "Well, not only have we set up in a town infected by bloodthirsty creatures, they've killed the one who could protect us as well. I'm sleeping in an iron box tonight."

Kanrya

Kanrya came out of the tavern and yawns softly and looks horrified at the bloody mess. "Not good.."

Remiel

Upon arriving at the town (albeit belatedly), Remiel finds a nice, secluded rustic cottage that seems inviting.  Strangely, though, it fills him with a sense of unexplained deja vu.  This feeling is amplified when he enters the cottage and discovers his own corpse, badly decomposed and picked clean to the bones.  The bones bear the traces of many teeth-marks, as if having been feasted upon by a large animal. 

"Well," he blinks, "this is a promising sign, and one that fills me with optimism and hope.  I can tell already that I'm going to like it here."

Whistling merrily, he sweeps the carnage out the back door and then settles down to arranging his belongings.

LadySky

LadySky stared into the forest, tempted to grab a weapon and chase after the furry creatures that had obviously killed Country. Fear kept her frozen in place however and she felt hot tears trekking down her cheeks as she looked to the massacred body of their Guardian. "How are we to fight such?" she whispered, trembling as fear invaded her body.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn52

Xandi finally said what they all must have been thinking......"How could those beast get into the house without someone to open the door? We had traitors among us who would help these beast and kill us all, we must root out these murders and then we will be safe. Country was my friend and I will see him avenged."

Looking around at everyone, all of her friends now take on a suspicious manner. She declares, "I will sleep lightly and with a Weapon to protect myself. There is one here that can still help us."

Autumn Sativus

Pssst... you're supposed to vote in your first post guys.
Us against the world

Autumn52

oops!

I think that Ryven looks particularly suspicious since he is the first on the scene. Maybe he let the devils in and now has become one of them.

Nadir

I think Remiel has something suspicious about him... such glee over our dear protector's death!

Autumn Sativus

Eden, Remiel was referring to his own body from a previous game, not Country's.
Us against the world

Marguerite

Oh shit, we are screwed.

-Looks over to Izu-

I am just assuming everyone is and I picked names out of a hat.

Ryven

Quote from: Xandi on March 11, 2010, 06:38:12 PM
oops!

I think that Ryven looks particularly suspicious since he is the first on the scene. Maybe he let the devils in and now has become one of them.

Someone had to be first to discover the horror of what happened, and I can assure you, I am not one of those foul beasts.  You, however, could be one, Xandi.

Nadir

Oh... it doesn't read that way first thing in the morning.

I change my vote toooooo.... Lunarking, purely due to his name. And silence.

Remiel

I know that it's bad form to vote for the town sheriff, but there's something not quite right about Valerian.  I think it's the way she keeps howling at the moon...

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 2 votes - Ryven, Valerian
  • Ryven: 2 votes - Xandi, Izu
  • Izu: 1 vote - Marg
  • Lunarking: 1 vote - Eden
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Remiel

Not Yet Voted
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Teno
Us against the world

Izu

*whimpers at Marg's words, shaking his head* Bad hat! Very bad one!

I thought it was kinda weird how Ryven stormed around... It looks like overreacting and a bit fake...

Ryven

He laughs out loud.  Fine, vote for me.  You'll only be doing yourselves in.

Valerian

These are desparate times, my friends, and we can only hope that the luck won't all be on the side of the werewolves.  Perhaps it was really Xandi that Remiel heard howling at the moon?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Meeee....I can't even whistle never mind howling at the moon. Why would you, my dear Valerian, think to throw your vote away on an innocent and our Sheriff at that...How could you?

Kip

Kip shook his head sadly as he learned of Country's demise.  I can only suspect that Teno is to blame for this despicable act.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Teno

And why, Kip? Why do you think I did this? If you heard me howling, I dropped a hammer on my toe and I was howling in pain. I have to wonder how Ryven knew where to look though. He must have been very close when it happened.

Ryven

He laughed again.  "So stumbling upon the gruesome death of a fellow villager is never possible?"

Kip

I never said I heard you howling Teno...  but if it makes you feel better to say you have a sore toe, so be it.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

After developing a funny feeling about Xandi, LadySky sadly placed her vote.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 3 votes - Ryven, Valerian, LadySky
  • Ryven: 3 votes - Xandi, Izu, Teno
  • Teno: 1 vote - Kip

Not Yet Voted
  • Kanrya
  • Lunarking
Us against the world

LadySky

((Mesa thinks Teno voted for Ryven........or am I seeing things?))

Autumn Sativus

((Yep, I missed the whole of page 3. The only reason I caught your vote was because of the 'someone posted' warning.))
Us against the world

LadySky

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 3 votes - Ryven, Valerian, LadySky
  • Ryven: 3 votes - Xandi, Izu, Teno
  • Teno: 1 vote - Kip

Valerian, the Sheriff, will have the deciding vote.

Please also note that I have taken Lunarking off the list of players for this game to prevent things from getting inactive. I'm sorry guys, but the reality overall is that I can't keep the game waiting for one or two people. In the rules updates, I will make a note about removing inactive players at my discretion. They will have first dibs at new games, though.

In that light, Lunarking was a Peasant, the game will play on as if it started with one less player.
Us against the world

Autumn52

Making one final plea to the town Sheriff to save her life, Xandi begs Valerian to spare her. "I am innocent, I swear. I think if I die today the town and all of my dear friends will be doomed. Please reconsider your Vote Sheriff. Please."

Crossing her fingers and praying for all her friends that the Sheriff makes the right decision. However if she does not perhaps that will be a sign in itself.

Autumn Sativus

Valerian cast her final vote to be for Xandi, still unsure of which to choose. The town nods to her, taking Xandi from her feet and carrying her off to be hung by the rope they had fashioned for just this event. It would be a moment before her body would hang lifeless in the breeze, nothing strange happening at all. It seemed that they had unfortunately taken out an innocent peasant. With heavy thoughts on their minds, most would retire to their cottages for the night, hoping that another death would not come, and that they could move on with their lives.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Kanrya

i was going to chose Xandi as well lol

Autumn Sativus

The village would wake to find that none had died during the night, all were safe and sound. Perhaps it was true, that they had scared the beasts off... but they still wished more assurance. They were on a witch hunt, now.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

LadySky

((Is Lunarking still in the game? Wanted to make sure since he is still on the list.))

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Ryven

Ryven walked out of his small cottage, empty vial in hand, to inspect the gathering villagers.  It seemed his efforts to save the poor soul who had been accosted by the savage beasts was not in vain.  All villagers were accounted for.  He strolled over to Remiel, giving him a reassuring smile.  "Close call, eh?"

Nadir

Eden leaves hir and Mar's hut, stretching in the morning sun. "We might not have had a death, but there are lots of wolf tracks through here. I think we're still heavily infested." Shi nibbles hir lip and says, "I never trusted Ryven. Nope."

Ryven

He laughs quite openly at Eden.  "Kill me.  I don't care.  My job is done, but once I'm dead you'll realize that you've just put another innocent to their death.  You, however, do strike me as quite suspicious, Eden."

Nadir

Eden tilts hir head. "Job? Oh, claiming you're the healer, are you? Handy."

Ryven

"I cannot make you believe me.  Only my death will tell the truth, so go ahead.  Vote away.  My conscience is clear."

Remiel

Remiel strolled into the village commons, to see what was going on.  "Oh, so it was you I have to thank for saving me?" he asked Ryven.  "I thought I felt something snacking on my liver last night, but I assumed I was just dreaming of Trieste being aggressively amorous again.  God bless you, sir.  God bless you and your wonderful revitalizing miracle tonic. I feel a new man!" He stroked his curled, waxed mustache.  "I can lift a 50-lb bar-bell with one hand!  Capital.  Smashing! I'll show them what for!"

Then his smile faded, and his expression turned serious.  "Of course, this means that I'm now doubly suspicious of Valerian.  I highly recommend that our fellow villagers keep a very close eye on her activities from now on.

"But, as I owe you a debt of gratitude, I shall add my vote to yours.  Eden shall dance the hempen fandango."

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Eden - 3 votes: Ryven, Remiel, Kanrya
Ryven - 1 vote: Eden
Remiel - 1 vote: LadySky
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky watched Remiel closely, getting a funny feeling as he stroked that mustache. "I think Remiel is hiding something and I don't think it's something pleasant."

Kanrya

Izu

Quietly agrees with LadySky about Remiel.

Valerian

"I was prepared to overlook Remiel's insistence on suspecting me -- after all, who can know who to trust these days? -- but with others suspecting him as well, perhaps there's something more sinister behind his attempts to throw blame on me.  It may be that we've found one of the culprits at last," Val said, hopefully.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Remiel - 4 votes: LadySky, Izu, Valerian, Marg

Not Voted: Kip, Teno
Us against the world

Marguerite

Noticing the vote, she wondered what were the reasons for voting for all. She enjoyed Eden, Remiel and Ryven. Scratching her head, she let the side of her coin decide. Remiel.

Ryven

"You're making a big mistake.  Do you wish to undo the deed that I have carried out last night when Remiel was clutching to life, his last breath drawing ever closer?  If you must be suspicious of someone, let it be me.  He does not deserve to be at death's door a second time in mere hours."

Nadir

I kindda just closed my eyes and pointed.

You know I'm no good with this cloak and dagger stuff.

Ryven

You say that, but how do I know it is not just a clever ruse?

Nadir

The same way we know your 'saving' of Remiel isn't also a ruse.

We don't.

You could be a wolf - who would also know who the night's victim would be. Or just a desperate villager trying to get some small amount of protection, but claiming your power used up. There is no proof you are what you say.

Ryven

Then kill me, not him.  You shall see then.

Nadir

Well, I am voting for you. *rolls eyes*

Nadir

OH! What if - what if both you and Remiel are wolves! Staging this would be ever so handy to keep you both clear.

Sly! Very well done.

Ryven

Fine, I am a wolf. ::)  Kill me.  :P

Teno

To be honest, I can't decide as there's not enough evidence either way. I'm just going to have to point at Marg and have done with it.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Remiel - 5 votes: LadySky, Izu, Valerian, Marg, Kip
Marg - 1 vote: Teno
Us against the world

Kip

I'm really not sure...  I'm suspicious of everyone at this point.  I'll go with the majority at the moment and say Remiel.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Well, so much for saving him last night.

Remiel

Ryven isn't lying, you know.  He really is the healer, and he really did save me.  And when it turns out that I am just a simple peasant, a fine lot of mugginses you will all look.  The villagers, because you let the wolves mislead you, and the wolves, because the seer and the priest are still running around. 

If the lot of you learn nothing else by my death, then learn this: suspect Valerian.  And possibly Ladysky as well.   But I believe Ryven, and so should you.

Remiel

Ooh, wait a minute.  There are 10 of us left in the village.  There are three werewolves, one alpha, and possibly one turned by the alpha.  If that's the case, then...that makes 5 werewolves and 5 villagers.  And to top it all off, our guardian is dead.

Suddenly, I get the sinking feeling that all this bickering is a moot point.  A very moot point indeed..

Autumn Sativus

And so the village would decide that Remiel must pay for the deaths in the town. He would be taken to the noose and hung, his life ending quickly as his body lay limp, swaying slightly still in the breeze. He was a peasant, as he had claimed. And if Ryven was true about being the so-called Healer, his potion may have been wasted the eve before. With guilt laden thoughts, the village would retire to their beds to mourn the loss of their friend Remiel.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

In the morning the village would wake to a violent scream, most rushing from their little homes to find out where the sound had come from, and to ensure everyone was alright. Today, they would find Ryven dead in cold blood, the same paw prints they had found before were scattered through his home, tracked in his own blood. The empty potion vial clutched tight in his hand would certainly prove that he had not been lying about being the healer, and with the guardian long dead, it must have been true that he had saved someone the night before to result in no deaths.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Nadir

Oh... oh dear. Um. Kanrya, is that blood in the corner of your mouth?

LadySky

LadySky closes her shop, unable to bear the idea of sewing more chaps for her friends to be slain in. I vote...........Kanrya?

Kip

Kip looked warily out of the entry to his house.  Eyeing the people left in the square, he nodded with a slightly twisted look to his eyes.

Kanrya

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

3 votes in 48 hours? Do I have to start poking y'all?

~Gets out the poker, leaves it by the fire to warm~ >:)
Us against the world

Nadir

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Nadir

Valerian

I'll torment you by voting for you, Eden.  How does that sound?  *looks (and is) innocent*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Kanrya - 3 votes: Eden, LadySky, Kip
Eden - 1 vote: Valerian

~Pokes Eden with the warmed poker~ Voooote!
Us against the world

Izu

*wouldn't mind some poking and other things* >~>

Mm... Marg.. she seems oddly quiet... *nods and glances around searching for someone to agree to poke me* >~>

Marguerite

My vote is for Izu because just as I have failed to find the wolf, he finds it in himself to vote for me.

Teno

Hmm, there's a majority voting to Kanrya, perhaps they know something everyone else doesn't?

Valerian

Yes.  They know they're all werewolves, persecuting an innocent villager.  However, since I have every reason to believe you're a wolf as well, Teno, by all means, follow your pack.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Kanrya - 4 votes: Eden, LadySky, Kip, Teno
Eden - 1 vote: Valerian
Marg - 1 vote: Izu
Izu - 1 vote: Marg

I highly doubt that the one vote left is going to swing anything. But Kanyra hasn't voted, so if she gets to it before I post story, so be it.
Us against the world

Valerian

Unless three more people decide to vote with me against Eden, it won't matter, no.  Let me apologize to those few innocents left -- I was your priestess, cruelly deceived by the machinations of the werewolves, and I cannot save you from their evil.  I will spare Kanrya the indignity of a lynch, but I can spare no one the cruelty of the wolves' fangs.  Our village is doomed.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

The mob begins carrying Kanrya away to the gallows as a calm voice speaks up among the crowd. "Wait." Valerian interrupts, walking toward the girl slowly. "We do not need to kill another innocent. I am the Priestess, and I will test her innocence!" A gasp raises among the village as they watch, curious, hopeful that another innocent life has been spared. Reaching into her pocket, Valerian draws a small vial of holy water out, saying a prayer over it before removing the cork and splashing the water over Kanrya's head. When after several moments, nothing has happened, the village finds it safe to assume that Kanrya is an innocent.

Thankful for their mistake being corrected, the village goes off to bed, knowing now of at least two people that they could lay trust in. Though Valerian did not feel safe, tonight.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The game ends when the Werewolves equal out outnumber the peasants. Which they do now, so my bad for not realizing that last round. I thought we had one more peasant yet. ~Laughs~

Well, good game guys, the Wolves win though. :P Let me get the lists up.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

...And everyone got eated by big monsterous beasts. The end. ::)

Day 1
The village ties a vote for Sheriff between Eden, a werewolf and Valerian, the Priestess. The die roll elects Valerian as Sheriff.

Night 1
Kip, the Seer, scries Valerian, the Priestess.
Country, the Guardian attempts to guard Kip, the Seer. (Fail)
The werewolves munch on Country, the Guardian.
LadySky, the Alpha chooses not to use her ability.
Ryven, the Healer chooses not to save Country.

Day 2
Valerian & Kip reveal their roles to each other.
The village ties a vote between Xandi, a peasant and Ryven, the healer.
Valerian, the Priestess & Sheriff, votes to lynch Xandi, a peasant.

Night 2
Kip, the Seer, attempts to scry Ryven, the Healer.
LadySky, the Alpha, bites Kip, the Seer.
The wolves choose to munch Remiel, a peasant for dinner.
Ryven, the Healer chooses to save Remiel, a peasant from being eaten.

Day 3
The village chooses to lynch Remiel, a peasant.

Night 3
The wolves eat Ryven, the Healer.

Day 4
Valerian, the Priestess, saves Kanrya, a peasant, from lynching.

Country - Guardian, eaten by wolves
Eden - Werewolf
Izu - Werewolf
Kanrya - Proven an innocent by the Priestess
Kip - Seer turned werewolf
LadySky - Alpha
Marguerite - Peasant
Remiel - Peasant, lynched
Ryven - Healer, eaten by werewolves
Teno - Werewolf
Valerian - Priestess, saved Kanrya from being lynched
Xandi - Peasant, lynched.
Us against the world

Marguerite

That is why Eden did not keep me company for shi was a wolf!

LadySky

It was a pure genuis stroke of luck that we bit Kip! He was not pleased Val I assure you! :'(

It was just awful but so very awesome! >:)

Izu

I was a werewolf not a peasant :P

Nadir

Quote from: Marguerite on March 24, 2010, 12:08:14 PM
That is why Eden did not keep me company for shi was a wolf!

Nooooo, I was quite because I learned my lesson from the last game not to run my mouth off *rolls eyes*

Ryven

Really, Eden?  Really?  So, how did I taste? ::)

Izu

Quote from: Ryven on March 24, 2010, 01:38:13 PM
Really, Eden?  Really?  So, how did I taste? ::)
I had a Ryven hotdog :///]

Nadir

>_>

<_<

Was I still obvious? D:

And - you were absolutely delicious, of course ;)

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on March 24, 2010, 01:31:36 PM
Nooooo, I was quite because I learned my lesson from the last game not to run my mouth off *rolls eyes*

Actually you gave yourself away by not chatting me up. When you did not speak or PM me about the game and the way you voted with the others, I knew you were a wolf. That and I changed the locks on our hut.

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on March 24, 2010, 01:39:30 PM
I had a Ryven hotdog :///]

With ketchup?  And by ketchup I mean blood.

Quote from: Eden on March 24, 2010, 01:39:56 PM
>_>

<_<

Was I still obvious? D:

And - you were absolutely delicious, of course ;)

You might as well have been howling right in front of us. :P

Autumn Sativus

Everybody ready to change things up? Try a vampire game?
Us against the world

Marguerite

Izu

Quote from: Ryven on March 24, 2010, 01:43:54 PM
With ketchup?  And by ketchup I mean blood.

Nope. With mayo... and by mayo I don't mean mayo ;]

LadySky

Nadir

ALAS!

*dramas*

Ooooh, Vampire! Mememememmemememe

Remiel

In all candor, everything went the werewolves' way this round.  First you guys ate our guardian, then you turned our seer;  and those of us that were left were fooled into accusing each other.

Well done, wolves.  ;D

LadySky

Autumn Sativus

Actually, I think with this game there were simply too many wolves. I should've had 2 + Alpha instead of 3 + Alpha, especially after we went down a number to only 11 players.
Us against the world

Kip

With the luck of the wolves in this game, they quite possibly could have won with Alpha, 1 Werewolf and a bitten.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

Recruit your friends for the Vampires game everyone, I'll probably get it started tomorrow. Migraine is keeping me 'meh' tonight.
Us against the world

Autumn52

Hope your head ache gets better, Saffron

Huggles