Upstairs, Downstairs: Domestic maid game: [BON] [NC-H]

Started by Haibane, June 12, 2008, 04:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Haibane

Thanks for the application!

Just a note to ALL prospective players who I do not already know, last time I tried to run this game I ended up with some people who were inappropriate for the roles and others who dropped out and vanished, so this time I'm not taking this on a first come first served basis but will carefully think about who will best fit each role.

That being so can you apply by PM please and tell me why you think you would suit the role your asking to play and give me a link to some of your writing that is appropriate to that character please.

Thanks very much.

Amzer

I like this one. I would apply but I need to first practice my role play so I could be a good fit, I think.

Compared to many of the users of E I am starting to think I'm very mild, for example, in this RP I'd be interested in playing a young gardener with a 'crush' on either the Mistress or another maid, in personality being shy and usually absorbed in his duty of keeping the wealthy couple's garden looking exquisite, with a slight voyeuristic behavior.

But anyways, hope you don't mind that I read through the RP, it seems quite interesting n_n

Haibane

Please do! We didn't get very far though, but the butler character was very cool. ;)

Another piece of info to applicants: this game will be played in the first person point of view.

Viktoria