Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Kevben Battleheart

Quote from: Oreo on July 18, 2013, 10:13:53 PM
123 *glomps Kevben*

*chuckles and gives a hug* Hello to you too, and to everyone else who appears in here.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Oreo

There are lots of men on lately, and at that moment it looked like I was the only lady. ;D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Oreo

*hugs Legionary*

Oh my, you took me back half a century..buzzing in my head...There's no need to fear Under Dog is here!

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Blythe

himawari

Blythe

himawari

Blythe

Oreo

himawari

Oreo

himawari

Oreo