What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Catharine Wheel - Judy Staring At The Sun
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Bliss

Tom Lehrer - Masochism Tango

Followed by

Voltaire - Lucas is a Noodler
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Maeven

My running playlist!

-- Ooh Ooh Baby - Britney Spears - (no laughing.. my guilty pleasure, it starts out slow and then speeds up, perfect for warm up)
-- Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival (Best. Running. Song. Ever. ... try it sometime)
-- US Marine Corps running cadences (there are several of these sprinkled through the playlist, awesome little 2 minute snipets of the Marines GREAT for motivation)
-- Numb/Encore - Jay Z/Linkin Park (Jay z = genius)
-- Shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys (from The Departed soundtrack)
-- Where are we running - Lenny Kravitz (for obvious reasons)
-- Lose Yourself - Eminem (after the instrumental, it picks up)
-- Piece of Me - Britney

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Rock Star - Nickleback.   I love singing this in the car on the way in, early morning.. because my voice is kinda rumbly when I get up.  Like, Barry White low and rumbly.. Patrick Warburton low and rumbly.  So hitting the low notes in between the verses is easy.

Lirliel

Rolling Stones- Sympathy For The Devil

I blame Kalen..
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Good plan!

Side of a Bullet - Nickleback.  I blame the guy in the next desk over.

Lirliel

Acda en de Munnik - Niet of nooit geweest

Dutch music, check it out! And see if you can make heads or tails from it! :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elandra

Alex Parks - Mad World

followed by

Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Amberghylles

Aelfric

You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold. - Tunnels, Arcade Fire

Lirliel

Aelfric

Kalen

Sethite

"Return of the Giant Hogweed" by Genesis.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Captain Maltese

Eartha Kitt with "My heart belongs to daddy".

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lovebug

Amberghylles

Voltaire's 'Almost Human' album.  Currently playing "God Thinks".  Such a good song...

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Aelfric

Cherri Tart

i say arcade fire play live last year and i swear, it was one of the most spiritual shows i've been to in my life - it makes me a little teary eyed just to think about it.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored