News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I've got a bad feeling about this (M seeking F)

Started by Naught, August 30, 2012, 12:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naught

IF you don't already know, I'm Naught.
And I am searching for a One on One.
I am open to any sort of communication except Private Messaging.

Right now I have a few ideas that I want to do, I will of course be adding more but these are the ones I really want.

If you wish to know more about my Likes and dislikes head on over to my Ons and Offs page.
I look forward to hearing from you, just shoot me a PM and let me know!

Ifrit - Hellfire
Horror, Un-consentual, Possible romance
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Issac was your average man; Shitty desk job, Shitty apartment, Shitty pay, and a shitty social life but ever since he could remember life had always been like that. No one liked him when he was going through school (even college) He had always tried to talk to pretty girls but they would always shoot him down because he was awkward. He even skipped out on his graduation ceremony because he knew everyone would just laugh as he crossed the stage. Both times. All that was going to change one way or another, he would make himself known whether he died trying or not. Fed up with his life he planned on taking a woman hostage until he was known. Whatever happened after that- he didn't care.

For this one I want it something like he kidnaps a helpless woman, she begs and pleads, etc etc un-consentual stuff happens. Perhaps through that they fall in love, I really don't care. Just something I've always wanted to try.

Shiva - Diamond Dust
Silly romance
Something around the lines of a man loves a woman, but she is cold hearted and will never love him. He slaves day after day to try to impress her to no avail until one day he rescues her from some sort of back ally rape attempt or mug process or something of the sort, where she sees that he is her knight in shining armor and falls desperately in love with him.

Diablo - Demon Gate
Exotic romance, Fantasy
A man meets a daemonic princess and is completely infatuated with her and chooses to pursue her romantically even as he learns of the things she has done yet he will not yield until he is united with her (He becomes a daemon or she becomes human. either or)

Carbuncle - Ruby Light
Guardian, possible romance?
A royal knight is sent to protect someone of high interest. When things take a turn for the worst. Whether she is kidnapped or unleashes a high evil into the world I don't really mind any of that. It is completely up for discussion. (An oracle, A princess, a magi, anything really)

Quetzalcoatl - Thunderstorm
Horror, monster,  un-con, Tentacles :3
A male has a deep dark secret and it's time he showed that special chick (Whether it be a crush, girlfriend, fiancee, wife that's up to you) he was a monster with multiple tentacles, where it goes from there well~ You get the gist of it.

Fandom 1x1

I'll always save you - Eureka Seven [Currently want bad!]
Romance, Action, Fantasy
Renton and Eureka are absorbed into yet another alternate universe where as they were constantly protected by the Gekko-go and everyone else, they are alone in this world, constantly being pursued by shadows and a corporation hellbent on forcing the two to mate and see what will happen if they toy with the child's genes. Renton vowed to protect Eureka no matter what now that will be put truly to the test.

If you don't like any of these possible's you can always message me and suggest your own ideas that seem like I would love to partake in! I'm willing to cooperate!
"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

Lady Temptress

Hello there. I'm interested in your Hellfire - Non un non con possible romance.
Lady Dreamer

Naught

"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

Naught

"The keys to the castle
take more attention."