Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

*Flies in front of you and steals the win*

I can fly. Are you amazed? ^_^
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Takes both the angel and the WIN, (as I collect anything angel..and she'll look GREAT in my curio cabinet!)

elone

Now where did she hide that win this time, aha!

MINE, THE WIN IS MINE ONCE AGAIN!!!
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Sends a sexy biker chick El's way, distracting him while I heist the WIN!

WINS!

Linwood Badr

/steals win from Camille and goes back to the beach/ People and their insistence to steal my win. /hugs win/

Anesa

Buries Loren in the sand......recovers my win! ;)

WINS!

Linwood Badr

/sputters and gets out of sand and sends Camille into the ocean before taking back his win/

Win

elone

Finishes with the biker babe and comes back for the win. Thanks Camille.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

I see you fell asleep. *strips you of the Win.* Win  ;)

Mordred

Wins.. feels a tiny little blue ribbon break across my forehead.. (first, I swatted the damn thing, thinking it was a bug or a little toothpick).. the win appearing like a dark little chalice in my hands.. reminding me of those days long ago when the Holy Grail was soooooo desired.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*quietly walks in...looks left....looks right....grabs the WIN and runs*

Linwood Badr

/tackles Camille, grabs win, and accidentally takes her car keys, drives away with her car and the win/ :D

Mordred

*Trying to sleep in the trunk.. but my god.. what a crazy driver! So.. drills hole through the backseat, where the win falls into my hands.. then pops the trunk.. watches the pavement whizz by.. waits for proper moment when a dark little puddle blurs by, which I use my shadow-skills to dive inside, vanishing with my, yesssssssssss.. my win!*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Both of you suck!  That car was my baby! :(  *Pouts*

Linwood Badr

/Offers Camille a new car and grabs the win/ >> better?

Anesa

Yes...thank you...and I'll take that back, too!  *Grabs win and SCRAMS!*

Mordred

I suck? Yeahhhh, whatcha expect? All these necks.. all those lovely pulsating swirls of crimson delights.. I gotta suck. Keeps me going! *still takes win.. but gives the adorable cowgirl a voucher for totally fixing and decking out that car and an appearance on 'Pimp My Ride'. Gorgeous.. turn that frown, upside down. :)

Damn.. she already got a new car.. *keeps the old car.. and gets on tv!!* :P
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

/throws sunstone at Mordred, and grabs win/ Win, win, win /sits on top of the Statue of Liberty hoping it'll be the last place anyone looks/

Sybl

Pushes you off the building. Oops Win

Mordred

Watches with a grin as he falls.. nodding along with Sybl.. as a sneaky hand reaches around and gently, soooo softly takes win from her.. (what us vampires do best).. then jumping off as well, falling far below until swooping up into a puff of smoke.
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

/Comes back in a full body cast, throws a cane at Modred's feet and steals win back/ How do I work this thing? /glares at wheel chair he's sitting in/ Win--sorta?

Sybl

pushes his wheelchair into traffic- Wins  >:)

Belle33

*plucks the Win very carefully from the beautiful sinister Sybl, and makes away quick before I fall prey to her murderous whims*

Mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

*gives Belle a nice masage and a pedicure and she falls asleep under my expert hands. Gently takes the WIN away from her and scoots, leaving her there under the towel* All mine now. *kisses the WIN and regrets not kissing Belle*

abandoneddolly