Previous topic - Next topic

Heidili

*pops in with an ass avvie*

Yes?

Insanityenviesme

-faints and is in heaven-

Mean Heidi!!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Heidili

Well you SAID you wanted to see!

De h u m a n i z e Me

Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

-tackles De-

I guess I should be careful of what I wish for

shouldn't I, Hei? :)

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Heidili

mmhmm...

Now I can't decide wether I should keep this one or go back to the other one...

Insanityenviesme

I think you should go back... I liked having your keys.. Now they're just... keys :)
Moments of Sanity

Heidili

Insanityenviesme

Hallelujah!!!

Dance with me, De?
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

-considers it, shakes her bootaaay, and runs off-

By the by, I want to see the lovely cow girl. <3
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

As much as I hate making something that you want happen not happen, I had no choice but to come here...
-giggles-
Honest.. Ask Hei! She'll back me up!

Wont you, Hei?
Moments of Sanity

Heidili

*waggles her cuffs*

Sorry what was that, Mr. Key-man?

Insanityenviesme

-gasp-
I've been betrayed!!!! You back me up or I'll swallow this key!! Don't push me.. I'll do it!!

Back me up or I'll definitely do it, Hei!!
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

It'll come back eventually....

Right Heidi?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Heidili

Insanityenviesme

-scratches head-
I don't get it!

Teach me, Dr. De!
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

Quote from: Heidili on April 18, 2011, 02:03:33 AM
*smirks* Hopefully sideways.

Love you. <3

And Envy, you'll have to figure that one out yourself, love.
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Heidili

*helps demonstrate by lying one key upright, and then the other sideways*

Lets just say your ass avatars won't be so pretty anymore...

Insanityenviesme

Ohhhhh.... Okay :D

Thank you Professor Heidi!!
Is there anything else you'd like to teach me?
Moments of Sanity

Heidili

Insanityenviesme

-signs up, sits in front bench and gets ready to take lots and lots of notes-
What's the first lesson, Professor?
Moments of Sanity

Heidili

*checks her list*

Hrm...your not on my student list....

*frowns*

Insanityenviesme

Umm... Yes, well.. I was.. umm.. passing through and.. I've always had such an interest in anatomy... that I just could not pass this.... opportunity up
-grins-

Would you please excuse me, Miss Heidi?
Moments of Sanity

Heidili

*waves her hand absently*

Your excused, but I'm niot giving you a hallpass

Antioch

Nope me.....
Maybe I can catch De here?