Where my Bronies and/or Pegasisters at? (ACCEPTING PONYVILLE RESIDENTS)

Started by Baalborn87, May 30, 2013, 04:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalborn87

I try to make it no secret that I am a UK Brony (seen all episodes and can name most background ponies). So I had an Idea to start an open world freeform FiM roleplay. It more than likely will be in non-adult (but may be in exotic, see how the mood of the herd is).

It's going to be set about 100 years after "current" events (no mane six. But you can be related to one of them, obviously not a daughter). And will be set in Ponyville (first post will be characters newly arriving/returning by train to Ponyville station). But is subject to potential change.

As age is not mentioned in the show (at least not frequently). I wont include it in the character sheet. Also only royalty can be an Allicorn (sorry).

I would like a picture of your pony I used http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904 and saved it to my computer then uploaded it to the wiki. But if you have a preferred way feel free to use it. As long as I know what they look like I'm happy.

So to start I would like a brief Character sheet of those interested (more detail can be in the designated thread). As follows.

Name: Make your own or use any one of the many random generators out there.
Breed: Earth/Pegasus/Unicorn
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Sexuality: Straight/Gay-Lesbian/Bisexual/Pan-sexual/etc
Image: [*img][/img]
Brief Personality:

Interested? Let me know, and understand. There are no stupid questions.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175990.0
Character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176101.0
IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176337.0
Ponyville Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178211.0

P.S Although I am aware that this is an "Adult" roleplay site. I don't want sex to be the main driving force behind this Rp.
Though don't get me wrong, I'm not ruling it out. If it happens, it happens. Have fun and try not to piss off your partner.

Baalborn87

My Sheet.
[/u]

Name: One-up
Breed: Earth Pony
Sex: Stallion
Sexuality: Straight
Image:
Brief Personality: One up is a very friendly stallion, who has an almost obsessive fascination with "new technology", and has come to Ponyville to open a new kind of amusement called a "Game Arcade". He loves to meet new ponies and make new friends. When anypony talks to him about his favourite subjects, he can get very passionate excitable.

Roxy Rocket

*applauds*

May this day live in infamy.

Sessha

Oh yes may it live in infamy. Throwing my lot in here as well.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Baalborn87

Cool. Thanks for the interest.

Chuck up a character and we'll see who else sticks there head in.

eBadger

Tentative interest; my daughter watches the show enough that it may be fun to play a bit of an anti-hero. 

What sort of tone are you going for?  Any clues on the direction things will take, so I can make a character that will fit in?

Currently pondering a steampunk pony. 

Baalborn87

Just a fun freeform idea (ala town of E). Whatever you feel would suit you best and that most importantly you will have fun playing, but wont entirely spoil it for the rest of us. (a new trixie is fine within reason, however a new discord wouldn't be.)

pendarious

name: Mysterious Relic
Breed: Unicorn
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual

Image:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Brief Personality: A generally soft spoken unicorn who has a love of history. She is quite gifted in the use of magic but prefers not to use too many advanced spells outside the comfort of her own home. She enjoys archeology and anything associated with it. She is a bit shy but once she warms up to others she is a loyal friend.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Baalborn87

Sessha

Hey I know my pony doesn't have a cutie mark yet but I am waiting on an image from a friend of mine who I sent to use but I will put the image on my completed pony later tonight. I hoep this is ok?

Name: Mystic Star
Sex: Mare
Sexuality: Bisexual
Image:
Brief Personality: Mystic Star is an open and friendly pony who doesn't mind talking with others. She has a fiece nature when challenged but is kind and gentle. Her dream is to someday be as best a sorcerer as the legendary Star Swirl the Bearded or even Twilight Sparkle.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Yukina

Name: Garden Rose
Breed: Earth
Sexuality: Lesbian
Image: (I have a pic. I would just need help in knowing how to upload it to the wiki.
Brief Personality: Garden Rose is a very shy pony be nature. You'll mostly find her tending to her prize garden behind her house. The only time she ever becomes assertive is when someone steps on one of her flowers or any other flower she finds beautiful.

Irolon

Might be a bit of a strange question: Are femboys(effeminate stallions) allowed?

Roxy Rocket

Quote from: Irolon on May 31, 2013, 10:46:21 PM
Might be a bit of a strange question: Are femboys(effeminate stallions) allowed?

I'm on the fence about joining, but I had the idea of a pair of Pegasus sisters where the older one would be very masculine. It didn't even occur to me that'd be odd, let alone out of the running.

Did you play with that flash pony-creator yet? That thing's actually quite fun.

(By the way, never ask your boyfriend if he can draw a pony, he'll invariably produce a lovely thing with a tiara... then add the pained expression and lump behind it with stink lines before you can snatch it away.)

Close bracket.

Actually, it might be a matter of consensus, but as Baal has tossed out a Gamer Colt for a starting point I'd say we could take a few liberties. I'd be more concerned if I wanted to pitch people as working on major format points like episodes, which would be fairly intimidating for some people I expect.

Irolon

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on May 31, 2013, 11:13:22 PM
      I'm on the fence about joining, but I had the idea of a pair of Pegasus sisters where the older one would be very masculine. It didn't even occur to me that'd be odd, let alone out of the running.

Did you play with that flash pony-creator yet? That thing's actually quite fun.

[...]

Actually, it might be a matter of consensus, but as Baal has tossed out a Gamer Colt for a starting point I'd say we could take a few liberties. I'd be more concerned if I wanted to pitch people as working on major format points like episodes, which would be fairly intimidating for some people I expect.
I suppose so. I'm currently busy with a revamp of my OP(Original Pony): Curious Polish. Works at the Beauty Parlour, originally from Floriding, and enjoys surfing.

eBadger

Name: Midnight Brass
Breed: Unicorn (Part Changeling)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Brief Personality: An inventor and tinker by nature, Midnight is the daughter of a Unicorn and a Changeling; her father having been in disguise when she was conceived.  She grew up in the far away Clockwork City, where she learned the skills of a master artisan but never escaped the stigma of her heritage.  When her mother died she constructed a pair of clockwork wings, gathered her tools, and set out for Equestria hoping a place renowned for peace and happiness would give her a chance at acceptance. 

Like her father, Midnight has the ability to shapechange - although doing so comes at a cost to those who love her target, and is therefore something she has so far refused to do.  In her natural form, Midnight can subsist on the love directed at herself without harm - but presently, with her family dead and new in town, she is sorely lacking. 

With her history as a despised outsider, Midnight is often quick to take sympathy with anypony who is the victim of bullying or bigotry - sometimes even to the point of becoming the vicious somepony others assume her to be. 

Due to her mixed heritage, Midnight currently lacks a cutie mark and has assumed herself unable to gain one. 

Irolon

Name: Curious Polish
Sex: Stallion
Sexuality: Hetero
Brief Personality: Curious Polish grew up in Mare-ami, Florider as the son of Hot Bod, famous for his modelling career and his national champion surfing title, and Stunning Dame, a débutante from Manehattan. Enjoying surfing in his youth, he liked developing waxes and polishes for surfboards, for his friends and himself.

Receiving his cutie mark, however, he was ashamed to stay at the beaches of Florider, and ran away to the small town of Ponyville, where he knew someponies that had worked together with his parents, the grandchildren of Aloe, who still run the Ponyville Day Spa. Going there, he's asked to work there as the manecurist.

Curious is a shy, friendly pony that is very embarrassed about both his cutie mark and his fascination with make-up, always wearing hoof polish and lipgloss.

Baalborn87

These are all so awesome so far.
All are accepted.

QuoteHow about an effeminate male pony?

Thats perfectly fine.

P.S Although I am aware that this is an "Adult" roleplay site. I don't want sex to be the main driving force behind this Rp.
Though don't get me wrong, I'm not ruling it out. If it happens, it happens. Have fun and try not to piss off your partner.

eBadger

ty for the change in title - some more feminine influence would be great!

SpiralSpider

Name: Harmony Charmer
Breed: An Appaloosa Unicorn
Sexuality: Pan-sexual
Image:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Brief Personality: Balance is a key part of this pony's life, and it shows by her unique talent and cutie mark. She's a bit on the reserved side,  and is highly observant of others. But when things get out of hand she will be the first one there to work to bring about peace, having no trouble finding the words and courage for public speaking (or singing... ) as necessary. However, when not taking center stage for an important reason, she doesn't particularly like being the center of attention.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Baalborn87

All these are looking good. And are accepted.

And Roxy, don't worry too much about the fluff for now, it's just an interest thread at the moment to get the ground work for your ideas started.

Just a heads up. I'm giving the initial interest another day or two before I start the other threads (OOC/IC). Major renovations at work = stress.

eBadger

Work is the bane of fun...except for the whole affording it part.  No stress but looking forward to it! 

Anyhow, may give time for some more peeps to join. 

Baalborn87

Roxy Rocket

On that note, I'm dropping.

Good luck though.

Sharon

Name:Charmer
Sexuality: Straight
Image:
Brief Personality: Charmer is blind her still green eyes had been like this since birth her older brother was playing with her and picked on her and nip at her one day and he bit it off her left ear. Charmer hates that people hover over her as if she was going to hurt herself. She can see the world different than any other pony as she use many different charms to be able to find her way around the world that is nothing but darkness. She can come off a bit hatefully when meeting people as she thinks that everypony wants to try to do everything for her. She found out her skill was making charms for people and things of that though she will not just give anypony a charm. They must be pure of heart even though many believe her to be evil.

Baalborn87