Where my Bronies and/or Pegasisters at? (ACCEPTING PONYVILLE RESIDENTS)

Started by Baalborn87, May 30, 2013, 04:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

He did but I think he's having a bit of trouble getting it to work properly. The weird way you have to go about useing that thing is I'll admit a bit on the annoying side.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

eBadger

Here's one, if you like...otherwise maybe we can help with the issue?  The only thing I found confusing was that Export was under the Advanced tab. 

Sharon

Sorry for the girly face... I didn't realized it was girly until it was too late and it don't wanted to save since I went back and fixed it...

Mac84

I gotten a pretty good on last night, I'll try again tonight when I get home. :D
y'all got the colors right. :D

Mac84

Alright, I think I figured this out. :D

Name: No Mark
Breed: Earth Pony
Sex: Stallion
Orientation: Straight

Personality: Laid back, but hard working. loyal to friends. Average intelligence.

Karasu

Soo.. throwing my lot in here because damnit I've been wanting this for frekaing Ever!

Physical Appearance:  (Her eyes are in fact Dragon-slitted)
Cutie Mark:
(It's supposed to represent Chaos, but its hard to find an appropriate cutie mark for that.

General Information
Name: Night Star
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Unicorn
Birthplace: Unknown to most, though she was born near the Everfree Forest
Residence: She wanders, but generally has a small home near the Everfree Forest hidden amongst the trees
History:
Born of Discord, she appears your average pony, when using her magic her horn will glow a yellow color, similar to Discord's own aura. She was raised by her father to believe that Chaos was the true way of things, That order and Friendship were Lies and Falsehoods, She is intelligent and quite the logical thinker, having hidden herself when Discord was defeated once by Celestia and Luna, then again by the Mane 6. These 8 ponies she hates with an absolute passion for taking her father from her. Her wings in fact were the byproduct of early Chaos magic that she tried to accomplish as a filly, it changed her wings to those of a butterfly and they have remained this way since.

While she has a younger sister in Screwball,  She rarely shows this softer side of herself to anyone but Screwball. She is usually always seen with a cloak that hides her body, and thus her cutie mark. Leaving only her head and horn to be seen behind it. It is her goal in life to restore her father and take sweet revenge upon the ponies that took her father away, and cause the Princesses utter misery for leaving her so alone.

Personal Information
Personality: She takes after her dear old father, Though she is quite mean to others and enjoys laughing at other ponies expense. She actually fears being all alone even though her general nature tends to push others away. She is mostly a Gemini in nearly all sense of the word.
Likes: Causing Chaos, Laughing at other ponies, Her father, Little Screwball
Dislikes: Order, Friendship, Celestia.
Fears: Being Alone.
Abilities: Causing Chaos on a medium scale (not as powerful as Discord himself, more like half his power)
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Baalborn87

She looks good.

The only problem is that I've put a ban on Alicorns. If you could choose either Pegasi or Unicorn (probably Unicorn looking at your character background) then she should be fine.
Also it's about a century after "current" time, so the Mane 6 are long gone.

And I don't know if your up to date with the episodes but the Mane6/Discord relationship.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXIyaMM-Jwc

Karasu

I know all about that episode. and I honestly think it should have ben done way better.Discord is not reformed in my opinion.

That's fine that you've put a ban on Alicorns, She can work as a unicorn too.. I guess.

Baalborn87

Thanking you. (though she could know spells giving her wings are perfectly acceptable)

Karasu

Its why I made mention of the fact that her wings are a byproduct of her Chaos magic done at a young age. She calls herself an Alicorn when she's really only a unicorn, But Pride is to be expected XD

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Karasu

sooo.. Edited the character sheet to say she's a unicorn. Just lemme know when I'm clear to go or if I need to change something else.

Baalborn87

Karasu

Baalborn87

Karasu

oh goodie *evil grin* Time to spread soem Chaos.. *Evil laughter and lightning*

Baalborn87

KaitouKid

I am very interested in this~ I also have an OP all ready to go ;)

This is Cobalt Syren, her friends call her Cobi or Syren for short.

A sweet little earth pony with a big voice. Her special talent is singing and performing. Her personality off stage is kind and giving, there is nothing she would not do to help out a friend.

So to follow the format.

Name: Cobalt Syren (AKA Cobi and Syren or Ren)
Breed: Earth Pony
Sex: Femal
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Seduction, Light Bondage, Hypnosis, Heck I am even up for some light vore as long as we can make it sexy. Smut or Plot makes no difference I love both in the right situations. Drop me a line and we can discuss it ;)
RP IDEAS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95607.0 + https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191322.0

Fandoms/Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=94814.0

Karasu

I'm still interested and here besides.. But since no one's actually made mention of noticing her.. at all.. I'm losing my drive to actually post.

Baalborn87

Cobi is fine. put her up in the Char thread and start in ponyville.

Ponyville thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178211.0

Mac84

Is ponyville the same thread we been using For the Train and all?

Baalborn87

Its the arrival and ponyville town thread. If anyone wants to make a thread about there own buisiness/home/etc. Feel free and pm me the  link so I can add it to the OOC thread. Also title it as I have.