A few ideas (exotic, fantasy, light/non-con, D&D, and more(?))

Started by Koyume, July 03, 2012, 07:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

1.) Chance Encounter (temporary generic name)- light (?), sexy fantasy: Circumstances lead a shy, handsome young man (played by myself; specifications open to discussion) to encounter a very unusual girl- in fact, something entirely inhuman- and quickly develop confused, amorous feelings toward her. She might be an adventurous young dragon, centaur, lizard folk or snake-person of some sort, satyr, or virtually anything else, even something as 'mundane' (but still very strange and otherworldly) as an angel. The girl's race, background, motivations, etc are entirely up to you, and the necessary details of the story would be worked out by the two of us before starting. This one would probably be a one-shot or shortish light game, and could be light and playful, or a little more serious and romantic, with the forbidden nature of their relationship being taken into account.

2.) An Unlucky Adventuress- exotic, non-con: A gifted, plucky young woman (played by myself) is out to make her mark on the world. Unfortunately, as a result of inexperience, brashness, or naivety, she ultimately bites off more than she can chew and is overcome by a power greater than her own. Whether by brute force, dark magic, or some other means, some cruel, inhuman creature bests the girl and subjects her to his monstrous hungers. You would essentially play 'the world', but specifically the adventuress' enemies and the monster that defeats her. What the monster is exactly is, again, up to you. Necessary details about the world would be worked out between us before starting. This one could be handled relatively lightly, with a hentai/'surprise buttsecks', 'glad that's over with' kind've feeling, or more darkly.

3.) An Unlucky Adventuress, D&D version- exotic, non-con, D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder: As #2, except using a Dungeons & Dragons rules system and setting. In this version, you would essentially be the DM. Alternatively, you might opt to create a PC of your own, who would presumably be a fellow adventuress/adventurer, and we could trade off the role of DM-ing after each adventure.

Lately I've started to develop an interest in elements of science fantasy and dark/horror fantasy, so let me know if you happen to have an interest in those sorts of things and would like to incorporate them (more likely in the style of the second two ideas).

If you have any questions, ask away.

Drenlai

I'm interesting in number 2, send me a pm with some ideas.

Koyume

Bumpity. I wanted to clarify that #1 potentially entails pseudo-bestiality. It doesn't have to (obviously it depends on what the other creature is exactly), but really the charm of it for me is that the partner is something with very non-human anatomy. If she were something like a full-on, quadrupedal dragon, unicorn, or some such thing, then she would be intelligent and have a clearly defined personality. The character can't have a sub-human awareness/intellect.

Koyume

I'd just like to mention that I'm going to be away for the next three and a half or four days, so yeah.

Koyume

Back from my adventures; very unique experiences were had. I have to say I'm a little disappointed by the absence of any additional interest, maybe I'll have to come up with some more specific plotlines.