Guardians & Summoners [5e] - IC Live

Started by Jezabelle, December 14, 2019, 05:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezabelle

Guardians & Summoners [5e]

The Summoner brings their Guardian Spirit into this world—but can they control them?

This will be a  <_Non-Con Exotic_>  game.

Concept

Summoners (Level 3 Casters) summon and bond with Guardian Spirits (Level 7 Martials \ Half Casters), outsider spirits ranging from Angels and Daemons to Elementals and Fey.  This Player Character duo works together to battle strange creatures from beyond time and space, from individual spots of incursion to the very rift between existences they threaten to come pouring out of, the edge of the world.

Unique mechanics are centered around this relationship between Summoner and Spirit.  Neither chooses the other (IC, OOC you'll pair up here), and so odd mismatches or unexpected unities can emerge.  What happens to one impacts the other, and the Summoner can see and feel everything their Guardian Spirit does. 

If you are interested in this game, I would appreciate if you'd indicate your preference for either being a Summoner or a Spirit.  While we may have more than one Spirit per Summoner (if we need to), we can't have more Summoners than Spirits without some people taking a back seat.  NPC Guardian Spirits as player companions will only appear in the case of dropped players.

Fast FAQs

• Pace: 72hrs without an IC post or OOC post requesting more time will result in Character Control potentially occurring (at my discretion your partner may choose your move).  Should you drop out (here defined as a week+ w/out communication), I will assume complete control of your character.
  • All Welcome: Crossplay/Queer/etc characters are welcome.
  • Main Fetishes: NonCon, D/s, "Exotic" Partners, Corruption\Transformation
  • Tagging: Tagging will be used, including GM tagging; if I need to do something or you take an action that alters the world state in some way (i.e. lighting something on fire) tag me too.
  • Smut: Sex has mechanical benefits\ramifications\risks, so you can expect it to occur with some regularity.  Level of detail is up to parties involved.  If it's getting to more than 2 or 3 posts per coitus, I recommend a "moment out of time" Solo\pm thread to fully enjoy the scene without the time pressure.
  • On\Offs: While I will be perusing your O\Os to be check any content I introduce, there will be OOC Consent sections on the character sheet so that other players will be able to easily reference acceptable encounters.  This is for everyone's benefit and in the interests of having a good time, my apologies if anyone considers this redundant.
  • General Setting: Fantasy world threatened by invading mysterious force that wants to use\subvert\convert\breed them.

Fluff

(Potential) Initial Plot

The border between Ruritania and the Kingdom of Berika is a strip of steppe and desert.  A handful of border forts dot this region, but between them all, an ancient keep rises out of the plains.

This ancient fortress is hotly contested by both the Ruritanian Republic and the Berikans, but the most recent attempts by both forces to occupy the keep have ended in disaster.  Those who go there return changed, abandon their missions, and seek to "spread."  After it became evident to both sides what was happening they agreed to a ceasefire and summoned the Particii.

Short on Summoners, the Particii are forced to sent the PCs shortly after their Grand Summonings are performed.  They are sent along with a senior adviser to find the incursion and end this breakage into the world.  But both Ruritania and Berika maneuver to take advantage of the political situation, the "ceasefire" threatens to breakdown before the PCs can even arrive, and their "senior" adviser may find himself a bit out of his depth once the team hits real resistance. 

With the fate of millions on their shoulders, the Summoners and their Guardian Spirits enter their first true battle as partners.

General Lore
World & Places

This is a diverse fantasy world with any kind of society/region\theme you could be looking for in a (semi)stock character.  The "Known World" is approximately three fourths of the planet, whereas one fourth of it "a void."  The ocean plummets into nothingness at the Edge of the World.

Summoners & the Particii

Summoners' Marks manifest across a variety of magic users from all walks of life.  They are instantly known to the Particii, an ancient order dedicated to defending the world against extra-dimensional forces.  Because that's in everyone's best interests, common sense / agreement ensures that Summoners are granted (partial) pardons for any wrongdoing and safe transport to the Partition's Seal, a rift at the edge of the world where the Particii have their headquarters.

Here Summoners train to hone their magickal talents for one day participating in a Grand Summoning, where they summon a powerful entity "from above, below, or elsewhere" to defend against incursions.
But there's a catch—he Summoner cannot influence in any way what Guardian Spirit they will summon with their Grand Summoning, a feat they may perform only once.  Guardian Spirits are powerful entities, and if one is not careful the barrier between Summon and Summoner can erode or totally disappear.  Some Guardian Spirits will actively seek this, but even if they don't want it, they'll wind up Possessing their Summoner if they prove too frail or reckless.

While some Guardian Spirits and Summons appear natural fits, others are completely at odds; fiend-pact Warlocks summoning Angels, chaste clerics summoning succubi, et ketera.  This will invariably impact the two in some way, but which way they will "turn" is not always clear.

Guardian Spirits

Guardian Spirits are Angels, Daemons, Elementals, Fey, and more who are beckoned by the call of a Summoner's Mark.  These entities normally can only be summoned for a brief time to the material plane, as part of rituals or unique occasions.  While the Grand Summoning is a unique opportunity for them to dwell longer in the land of mortals, it is not a consensual thing—they are plucked from their native plane of existence by the Grand Summoning ritual.

When the Guardian Spirit materializes in the prime material via Grand Summoning, they have a corporeal form and a link with their Summoner, who senses and feels everything they do.  This and their special spiritual connection allows the Summoner to cast as though they were precisely where the Guardian Spirit is.  While some Guardian Spirits are not happy about this course of events, they cannot directly disobey the orders of their Mark's bearer.

The corporeal form you take upon being summoned is not always precisely what was depicted in the Holy Texts, so a rock elemental could appear as a Goliath, or a Daemon could appear as a hellish Elf.

Summoning in Detail
The Particii's many-chambered citadel spread out for as far as the eye could see through the cascading waters of the ocean, crashing in mighty falls over the Edge of the World.  The architecture here was imposing, all tall arches and rooms that seemed to great in scale to make sense even for giants.  Vestibules, bathing halls, studies, nooks and crannies all sorts festooned its lower layers.  The vast winding stairways that took one beneath the waves were always thrumming with an echo of falling waves, near or far, crashing across rock or sliding down into nothingness.  The rooms closer to the Void always had massive cutouts in the wall, if there was wall at all on that side of the room, to peer out through the cascading waters into the nothingness beyond.

At just below sea level, these rooms were reserved for the Grand Summoning rituals.  The Particii scoured the globe for those capable for performing it, ever the bridesmaid but never the bride themselves, and brought them here to train.  Then in one of these vaulted, marbled halls bedecked with anything from vibrant fresco to intricate carving in what seemed natural cut rock to blank nothingness or webs of suggestive meaning in otherwise normal granite, the act would transpire:

First a room was chosen, cordoned off, and a vast circle large enough to house a manor within its bounds was drawn.  The process took two dozen Particii days to complete for an exactingly precise series of lines needed to be drawn onto the floor.  Grand-masters checked and double-checked the process with redraws ordered at any section with even a hint of improper line work.  Then, all but the Summoner vacated the room, and vast doors inlaid with silver and lead.  Using all of their power and focusing their mind, body, and soul: standing at the center of the massive summoning circle they let out a hue and cry as their Summoner's Mark alights with a profound energy.  It may spread, glow, or otherwise react volatiley.  The boiling of skin and singeing of fur is not unheard of.

The Summoner is drawn "shallowly" into another plane of existence, often a place of pure energy where they will experience hallucinations and experiences that defy later understanding by means of human perceptions.
Other times they will appear in a place very much like our own world.  The consistent element is that another entity comes into being, over the course of minutes or hours or days (a Summoning is not considered a definitive failure until two weeks have passed by the Particii's reckoning), and communes with them.  This is their Guardian Spirit.  It is the only one they will or can ever Summon, though they may be bound to others later should their Summoners perish or otherwise unforeseen events come to pass.  First meetings between Summoner and Spirit are sometimes the subject of ribald jest or deepest secret that neither Summoner nor Guardian would reveal, even on pain of death or worse fates. 

Some fight, some fuck, some dance, and some merely pace about one another.  Both usually have a surreal experience where their senses change, especially the Guardian Spirit that is materializing.  After this initial encounter concludes, known to the Particii as the Terminal Exchange, the shallow world around the Summoner and Guardian Spirit fades, returning them to the Edge of the World.

Crunch

Gameplay/Chargen

Summoner/ed Mechanics

Blood Sacrifice: as an Action, a Summoner may heal their Guardian Spirit using as many of their available hit die as they care to use.  When they do this, their Summoner's Mark (wherever it appears on their body) begins to bleed lightly.  Every use of this ability elicits a Constitution Save from the Summoner, the DC raised by 5 for every additional hit die spent (i.e. spending 3 adds +10 to the DC).  On a failure, they suffer variable negative statuses.  On a failure of 5 or more, they suffer those same negative statuses and temporarily lose Sovereignty.

Sovereignty: Summoners must be Sovereign if they are to avoid a breakdown of control and, eventually, Possession (merger of the Summoner and their Guardian Spirit into the same entity).   So long as the Summoner remains Sovereign, their Guardian Spirit cannot disobey a direct command.  Unique magickal circumstances may threaten Sovereignty, but under normal conditions, only Blood Sacrifice risks the Summoner losing Sovereignty.  A Summoner is at greatest risk of Possession whilst they've lost their Sovereignty.  Once lost, Sovereignty may only be regained by the Summoner taking a Long Rest where they meditate and focus upon their Summoner's Connection.

Summoner's Connection: Summoners can see and feel everything their Guardian Spirits do, and the two may telepathically communicate.  The Summoner may cast as if though they were standing where their Guardian Spirit is, including those with a range of self.  They may also cast spells with a target of Self upon their Guardian Spirits.

Possession: if the barrier between Summoner and Guardian Spirit is not properly maintained, the two begin to fuse, regardless of either's desires.  This fusion process is known as Possession.  It has a transformative impact upon the body of the Summoner.  Most Possession is the result of overusing Blood Sacrifice.

Standard Stuff

• Accepted Content: Official WotC Only
  • Stats: PB | Standard Array (15/14/13/12/10/8) | 4d6k3 Rolled
  • HP: Max
  • Starting Level: 3 for Summoners, 7 for Guardian Spirits
  • Equipment: Standard, no magic items
  • PvP:  In the event that a good faith, friendly PvP occasion arises naturally or pre-planned b\t players in RP then we'll have a relevant discussion in PMs and then bring everyone else on board in the OOC thread.  I'm not wanting this to happen or expecting it, I'm laying out a protocol so it doesn't feel like I'm "yanking the leash" if I tell someone "no you don't stab him in the back."  Because I'm (probably) not going to tell you no, but you are going to tell us before it happens.  Consider this the Blood Covenant.

Special Rules

Quick Resting
Characters gain the effects of a short rest in a matter of minutes if they engage in one of the following activities (normally must occur out of combat and take ~10 minutes):

• Sex: DC 20 Con Save (18 if Athletics or Acrobatics proficient, 16 if both).  One partner may take on more of the burden for Disadvantage, conferring Advantage to their partner.  Failure results in 1 Level of Exhaustion or one shift towards Obsessed sexual alignment.  You'll need to declare which failure state you'll take before attempting the save.
  • Drinking: DC (X) Con Save, where X is set by alcohol consumed.  Advantage against Poison saves counts for the purposes of this Save (i.e. Dwarves gain advantage).
  • Smoking: DC (X) Int Save, where X is set by substance smoked.  Variable effects for failure\success.  Advantage against Poison saves counts for the purposes of this Save (again, Dwarves).

One Way Stimulation
Manual stimulation and oral sex allow a character to facilitate another character's Quick Rest.  This will be an Acrobatics or Athletics test, whichever is higher, with (dis)advantage decided by Sexual Alignment of both parties (whichever Alignment is right between them, shifting further right in case of an even split).  If successful the other party processes as if though sex occurred.  The respective partners may trade (dis)advantage as though sex were being had.

Arousal & Seduction
Handled as Wisdom saving throws conferring the Charmed effect.  Certain species will have additional effects due to pheromones, magical properties, or other factors.  Players and the GM may simply decide the target automatically fails due to the role-play appealing very much to their character.

DCs will be set by the attacker.  Dis/Advantage will be determined by Sexual Alignment.

Sexual Alignment
A measure of how sexual\perverse\easily aroused a character, it is an oversimplified caricature of the real complicated mess that is human sexuality and not intended to reflect on any real orientations\people\etc.

This will never be used to disrespect OOC Acceptable Encounters, nor to otherwise push O\O boundaries!  It is simple by design and I will use my discretion to avoid situations that go against the RP.  Feel free to PM me to contest a call made in this regard, or inform me that you feel uncomfortable and do not want it to occur.  I will honour these requests without further explanation.

Obsessed - Inclined - Neutral - Asexual - Repulsed

Obsessed characters always fail Wisdom saves to resist anything sexual.

Inclined characters always have disadvantage.

Neutral characters receive no benefit or malus.

Asexual characters gain advantage.

Repulsed characters autopass.

As you may have noticed there is a way to "slide left" but not "slide right" codified in the rules above.  Sexual Alignment shifts not part of the Quick Rest system can be discussed with the DM, and should reflect the roleplay.  I will not second guess your desire to shift one way or the other, however you will want to discuss this with your Guardian Spirit / Summoner so you're both on the same page.

Sexual Alignment and Summoners

Whenever a Summoner or Guardian Spirit undergoes a Sexual Alignment shift, their counterpart makes that same shift unless they struggle to resist it.  If they struggle to resist, they make a Charisma Save with a DC of their partner's Charisma score + 5 per alignment difference after the shift (i.e. if a Repulsed Guardian Spirit's Summoner becomes Obsessed, the DC is 20 + the Summoner's Charisma score).

Death & Bad Ends 
When a Summoner dies, their Guardian Spirit leaves the world within 24 hours unless another Summoner chooses to bond with them.  When a Guardian Spirit "dies" they are just dismissed to back from whence they came.

However, your enemy will not always seek to kill you, often seeking to instead subvert and pervert you.

Character Sheet

[u]Avatar[/u]: [float=right][img height=200 width=120] image url goes here [/img][/float]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:

[u]Sexuality[/u] (IC): (the sexuality of your character)
[u]Acceptable Encounters[/u] (OOC): (is gay/non-con permissible? Always or by request? Etc)

[u]Physical Description[/u]:
[u]Personal History[/u]:

[b]Sexual Alignment[/b]:
[b]Addictions[/b]: n/a

[b]Sheet[/b]: (link, embed, solder onto, or whathaveyou your character sheet here)

Rajah

That's a crazy-high DC for sex; normal people might as well not even bother, and even powerful and experienced Guardian Spirits with 20 Constitution are unlikely to make the save with both Acrobatics and Athletics unless Constitution is in class. Certainly a Summoner is going to fail pretty much always. It's not really a mechanical issue - if you have time for 10 minutes you probably have time for an hour, as I've found by setting regular short rests to 15 minutes and finding it makes almost difference with how often my players taken them - but it does disincentivize having sex when you could be doing something far more likely to benefit you, like taking a nap.

I guess that's got some roots in realism, buUut...  :P

I'd recommend setting it to something more like 13, with Acrobatics or Athletics granting you advantage and if you have both granting your partner advantage, which makes it reliable enough to want to do it without it being automatic. Only a few classes get Con proficiency by default and everyone else is probably adding +2, maybe a +3, so failures can still happen (even on an advantaged roll!). I know this is kinda pedantic, it's just if there's ever like a serious fight coming up, it seems a bit tragic if smart players are the ones saying "no, I have a headache" while FUN players end up just debuffing themselves.  :P
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Jezabelle

Quote from: Rajah on December 14, 2019, 11:01:34 PM
That's a crazy-high DC for sex; normal people might as well not even bother, and even powerful and experienced Guardian Spirits with 20 Constitution are unlikely to make the save with both Acrobatics and Athletics unless Constitution is in class. Certainly a Summoner is going to fail pretty much always. It's not really a mechanical issue - if you have time for 10 minutes you probably have time for an hour, as I've found by setting regular short rests to 15 minutes and finding it makes almost difference with how often my players taken them - but it does disincentivize having sex when you could be doing something far more likely to benefit you, like taking a nap.

Prior experience on E with the system has shown the risk and reward more or less balanced out, but I agree the DCs are a bit high. 

I'll consider lowering them, but given some of the other subsystems here, it's going to be most relevant for short-rest centric classes.

Xurtan

Potential interest. Wondering what the 'plot' is, I suppose, insofar as what players will spend their times doing? Is it focused on battling things that come out? Focused on turreting up/base building near those rips in the void or whatever? Focused on the 'pairs', and everything else is peripheral? Trying to get a better idea of the scene and what the world looks like.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 15, 2019, 01:21:23 AM
Potential interest. Wondering what the 'plot' is, I suppose, insofar as what players will spend their times doing? Is it focused on battling things that come out? Focused on turreting up/base building near those rips in the void or whatever? Focused on the 'pairs', and everything else is peripheral? Trying to get a better idea of the scene and what the world looks like.

The initial "pilot" plot is going to be heading out to a Kingdom where there has been an incursion, after the Particii has just finished training the Summoners and the Guardian Spirits have just been summoned.  There'll be a more experienced NPC along for the ride but they don't have a Guardian Spirit and will act more in an advisory capacity.

I'm aiming for a good mix of character dynamic, role-playing in and around the various locations you'll be sent to (from various kingdoms to the void between, et ketera), and intense objective-oriented battles.

I would be quite interested in doing a base building arc but I think to begin with we'll go with a more straightforward "go in, win, it closes" approach.

Overall the world is your High Middle Ages + magick fantasy.  Magic in the world overall isn't too high, hence why level 3 Casters (admittedly specially chosen ones) can be significant movers and shakers, and level 7 Martials\Half Casters are supernaturally gifted.

Would you be interested in being a Summoner, or Guardian Spirit?

edit:
Added this to the OP,
initial plot

The border between Ruritania and the Kingdom of Berika is a strip of steppe and desert.  A handful of border forts dot this region, but between them all, an ancient keep rises out of the plains.

This ancient fortress is hotly contested by both the Ruritanian Republic and the Berikans, but the most recent attempts by both forces to occupy the keep have ended in disaster.  Those who go there return changed, abandon their missions, and seek to "spread."  After it became evident to both sides what was happening they agreed to a ceasefire and summoned the Particii.

Short on Summoners, the Particii are forced to sent the PCs shortly after their Grand Summonings are performed.  They are sent along with a senior adviser to find the incursion and end this breakage into the world.  But both Ruritania and Berika maneuver to take advantage of the political situation, the "ceasefire" threatens to breakdown before the PCs can even arrive, and their "senior" adviser may find himself a bit out of his depth once the team hits real resistance. 

With the fate of millions on their shoulders, the Summoners and their Guardian Spirits enter their first true battle as partners.

Xurtan

A useful answer, thank you. :) It's definitely an intriguing idea, and I've always been fond of 'pair' games such as summon/summoner, familiar/witch, dragon/rider, etc. How do you intend to handle combat? 5e tends to slow things down to a crawl (as do a lot of combat systems within a pbp atmosphere, I'll admit) in battle, so always curious as to what houserules there are, if any, and how things will be kept going at a decent clip.

Where does magic come from in this setting? Is it internal? Leyline based? Drawn from the void? Etc.

I'd probably lean Guardian Spirit, though have almost as much draw to a Summoner. Still, there's a lot of potential within the various "types" of potential Guardians. I'd likely look at the Half-Casters, possibly an Artificer, perhaps a Lightning Element or something along those lines... I'd have to fiddle with it.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 15, 2019, 08:59:02 AM
A useful answer, thank you. :) It's definitely an intriguing idea, and I've always been fond of 'pair' games such as summon/summoner, familiar/witch, dragon/rider, etc. How do you intend to handle combat? 5e tends to slow things down to a crawl (as do a lot of combat systems within a pbp atmosphere, I'll admit) in battle, so always curious as to what houserules there are, if any, and how things will be kept going at a decent clip.

In my experience it's quicker than you'd expect due to high systems familiarity.

In general avoiding strict initiative (there will be a Bad Guys Go phase \ Good Guys Go phase, initiative really just being rolled to see whose team gets the jump on the other) has done me well in the past.  That and the 72hr window allowing CCing, a caveat I'll basically only use to keep scenes from stalling out due to lack of pivotal character replies, combat being one of those, should keep things moving.

Honestly the transitional period between interesting things / scenes is where I tend to see more fall off than combat, although of course it can be of glacial pace.  I'm going to avoid making your enemies damage sponges, eschewing that element of 5e design in favour of making the threats unique and tactically interesting.  After all, Guardian Spirits are meant to be generally tougher than the foe, it's more a question of what insidious tricks they'll be up to next...

Where does magic come from in this setting? Is it internal? Leyline based? Drawn from the void? Etc.

A good question!

The cheeky answer is "not here," the more earnest answer is that spiritual energy/entities are not "of this world," nor are any of the sources of magic and preternatural abilities (other than a Monk's Ki, and even then debatebly the quintessence of life isn't native to the prime material).  There are several cosmological explanations like yours being "the Shore between Worlds."

I will say that people trying to use magick that comes from the same place these invaders do is certainly a (sub)plot I expect to cover if the game takes off.

I'd probably lean Guardian Spirit, though have almost as much draw to a Summoner. Still, there's a lot of potential within the various "types" of potential Guardians. I'd likely look at the Half-Casters, possibly an Artificer, perhaps a Lightning Element or something along those lines... I'd have to fiddle with it.

That sounds pretty exciting~one challenge with this is going to be pairing off, and then fixing the pairs after the inevitable drop-off to keep the game going.  So it's good to know who's interested in what, though I appreciate that both ideas appeal to you, should you wind up joining~

Xurtan

Fair, and about what I expected. Initiative definitely helps in that regard, and being aware of the issues it can cause certainly helps to remove them from play to begin with. Definitely approve of unique and tactically interesting over damage sponges, though. A high AC and a ton of health never makes for a very interesting enemy.

Good to know as far as magic, too, and an intriguing response. That could cerainly be fun to play with. Hm.

Other questions/thoughts as I work through them in my head, how long does Summoner training take? Is there an expected point/age that they tend to do a Grand Summon? Equally, as far as Guardians go is there something in the material plane or the ritual that puts them into a humanoid form, or is it just sort of expected for game contrivance that they will? Either is fine, obviously, just trying to get an idea as to how 'human' the Guardians actually are/how they think/how old they are. There's certainly some fun challenges in playing a Being(TM) from another plane who has no experience with humans, but I don't know how that translates into actually writing.

Consequently is there an expected level of humanity to the Guardians, or do they sort of pop in and are made human enough mentally via the Summon? Or is there even a 'standard' for that sort of thing?

On the Summoner side, what exactly would we know/be trained in as far as the lore behind the rifts, the Particii, etc? Wondering at the Order's background.

Out of curiosity, sex wise are you expecting it purely between the paired partners, or also between summoners/summons/a mix?

I could definitely go either direction as far as Guardian or Summoner, so if I end up tossing my hat in I might chill and see what sort of numbers on either side the game ends up with. *pokes at ideas for both ponderously*

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 15, 2019, 09:28:03 AM
Other questions/thoughts as I work through them in my head, how long does Summoner training take? Is there an expected point/age that they tend to do a Grand Summon? Equally, as far as Guardians go is there something in the material plane or the ritual that puts them into a humanoid form, or is it just sort of expected for game contrivance that they will? Either is fine, obviously, just trying to get an idea as to how 'human' the Guardians actually are/how they think/how old they are. There's certainly some fun challenges in playing a Being(TM) from another plane who has no experience with humans, but I don't know how that translates into actually writing.

Somewhere north of a year, but it depends on the magic user.  The marks appear seemingly arbitrarily, and a Wizardly scholar is easier to educate than a fiery Sorcerer who just likes to burn shit and was born with it.

The ritual materializes them into this world in one, which is both contrivance and part of the ritual.  Some may exist in an analogous form where they come from, others take other forms or exist as beings of pure energy beyond a mortal's conception of 3D space.

The Guardians range from "born yesterday" (as fully mature adults) to Eternal.  Vast majority have never been summoned before, though, so their knowledge of the prime material may be limited depending on their origin.

I'd say people can play up the alien aspect as their leisure but otherwise anticipate a fairly smooth transition.  They'd also have time to have the basic 411 talked over back at HQ after the summoning, so we don't need 10 pages of people asking shit like "what's a horse?" etc, unless that's just the RP someone's looking to do.

Consequently is there an expected level of humanity to the Guardians, or do they sort of pop in and are made human enough mentally via the Summon? Or is there even a 'standard' for that sort of thing?

I'm expecting them to range but for the lewd side of things we're gonna need them to be humanoid and, probably, not furry.  That's just how these things shake out on E, I'd need to've basically put it in the tagline otherwise.

Lorewise you can summon anything from a specific daemon who has taken a very human body before to something that looks like a PC race in most regards natively to the concept of fire or something equally abstract, that is then condensed down into humanoid form.

On the Summoner side, what exactly would we know/be trained in as far as the lore behind the rifts, the Particii, etc? Wondering at the Order's background.

So the Particii are not Summoners, and they don't tell Summoners everything.  By the end of training you'd know they consider themselves to have been founded "at the Beginning of the End of the Beginning," whenever that was, and that they're generally reclusive magic types with esoteric interests and a stringent lifestyle.  Their headquarters is at the literal edge of the world teetering on the abyss so signing up for a lifetime stint withem just sort of requires a certain personality, and it's not what one would call social.

Summoners would know that the rifts have traditionally been rare and of various origin but in modern times (re: past few centuries) been from the same place and increased in frequency and ferocity.  Everyone would be made aware of the fact that the "thing" beyond is trying to get into this world for reproduction purposes and to guard against lustful thinking, because that's how they intend to worm their way into your skulls so they can subvert you.  They tend to avoid referring to them as anything but "the Enemy," although veteran Summoners have a few names for them.

Out of curiosity, sex wise are you expecting it purely between the paired partners, or also between summoners/summons/a mix?

A mix of (depending on how fights go) enemies, partners, and basically any PC.

I could definitely go either direction as far as Guardian or Summoner, so if I end up tossing my hat in I might chill and see what sort of numbers on either side the game ends up with. *pokes at ideas for both ponderously*

Awesome, I appreciate the flexibility.  I imagine what Summoner / Guardian Spirit concepts people throw out will also generate reactions.

Xurtan

Overall definitely sounds like my jam. Thanks for humoring me. :) I'll definitely be watching the thread, see what all people throw in as ideas. Certainly gives me a few things to muse on character wise. Hrm, what would I play as a Summoner... maybe a Genasi. What's the world like on the whole? Relatively peaceful? There's Kingdoms, so presumably war just because... well, people. How do resources look? Are people on average prosperous? With it being standard fantasy, presumably there are tribal societies? Perhaps a Fire Genasi from a Djinn worshiping Desert-dwelling society if I went Summoner.

Speaking of furries, does that count out things such as Lizardfolk and such as well? There are definitely some odd WotC races. While not particularly tempted towards any of them myself, it's an interesting question.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 15, 2019, 10:14:35 AM
Overall definitely sounds like my jam. Thanks for humoring me. :) I'll definitely be watching the thread, see what all people throw in as ideas. Certainly gives me a few things to muse on character wise. Hrm, what would I play as a Summoner... maybe a Genasi. What's the world like on the whole? Relatively peaceful? There's Kingdoms, so presumably war just because... well, people. How do resources look? Are people on average prosperous? With it being standard fantasy, presumably there are tribal societies? Perhaps a Fire Genasi from a Djinn worshiping Desert-dwelling society if I went Summoner.

Oh, what can be said of 2/3rds of a globe?  From the Incans to the Italians to the Indians, that's just the letter I.

There are polities, there are resources, there is conflict.  I'm going to flesh out the places you go to, but they're not going to be massive map spanners.  Think more the size of a state of the Holy Roman Empire, or maybe modern Greece.  Average wealth, most peasant farmers have never touched a gold coin in their lives, but eat well enough so long as the rains come and the snows leave in timely fashion.

As regards Ruritania, it's a merchant republic with a Mediterranean clime in its west.  Their armed forces consist of peasant levies and urban cavalry who pay for their own upkeep, earning the privileges of citizenship for doing so (like voting).

Berika is Kingdom very much in the pre-Reconquista Iberian vain.  Fertile fields and sparse shrubs with the occasional desert, like the one on the border.  They have a gender neutral eldest total inheritance system, and are not as rich in trade as their neighbor, though their woods and fields produce far more lumber and food.

Both vie for the borderlands not for its resources, which are scant few, but for the overland trade.  This overland trade is largely conducted by nomadic peoples, who the Republic and Kingdom jockey for favourable deals with.  The nomads are content to play both sides against each other, changing allegiances as better deals roll around.  You could picture them with the Berbers' merchant sensibilities and a more eastern steppe aesthetic suiting the Mongols or Huns.  Right now the Volshka, a matriarchal group of raiders, are bought off by the Berikians.  A rival group of caravaneers, the Olaq, aide the Republic in return for tax exemptions.

You might not have guessed it from the spartan OP but I'm very into worldbuilding.  I reigned myself in on this one because I didn'think anyone would read it and didn't wanna scare people off but I've clearly gone too scant here, there is a reason for that though:

My intent is for people to be able to say "perhaps a Fire Genasi from a Djinn worshiping desert-dwelling society" and my response isn't "well where the fuck am I gonna fit that," but rather "certainly, I can see that existing."

Quote from: Xurtan on December 15, 2019, 10:14:35 AM
Speaking of furries, does that count out things such as Lizardfolk and such as well? There are definitely some odd WotC races. While not particularly tempted towards any of them myself, it's an interesting question.

I think the Reactionaries(tm) tend to cool their titties about scalies.  People are generally content to just not fuck them personally.  For some reason, when there's fur involved, that decorum just doesn't hold true for vast swaths of the 'net.  Not saying Elliquiy isn't an accepting place, but basing off my prior E-sperience, best to avoid.

pdragon

Well I wouldn't be a proper JoJo fan boy if I ignored the stand battle dnd game. I would be interested in playing a guardian personally, in particular something angelic.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

c0i9z

Also planting my interest. I'd be interested in playing a Guardian Spirit.

Xurtan

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 15, 2019, 11:07:45 AM
<lore snip>

Hah, awesome. Yeah, modern E is often about brevity being the soul of wit, but I'm used to large info dumps and tend to write that way myself for recruitment threads. Good to see there's a fair bit of thought put into the game, and that definitely all makes me very intrigued.

Randomly, any idea on what the leveling speed is liable to be like? Are we doing XP or milestones? Looking like I might be focusing on the Summoner side of things, I might poke at ideas there. I take it the general tech level is typically very low? Wondering insofar as Artificer and such, pondering options.

TwistedKitsune

Sounds very interesting. I would be up for playing as a summoner or as a guardian spirit which ever is needed.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 15, 2019, 01:00:04 PM
Randomly, any idea on what the leveling speed is liable to be like? Are we doing XP or milestones? Looking like I might be focusing on the Summoner side of things, I might poke at ideas there. I take it the general tech level is typically very low? Wondering insofar as Artificer and such, pondering options.

Milestones, all the way.  Do not expect rapid advancement.  We'll do one pilot adventure, with the potential to tick up to 4/8 afterwards, and go from there.  Going to be playing it by ear.

Yeah low tech, unless you wanted to re-theme to be more of a geomantic ritualist, one would assume the Artificer being a little more Galileo/da Vinci.

Quote from: TwistedKitsune on December 15, 2019, 01:01:28 PM
Sounds very interesting. I would be up for playing as a summoner or as a guardian spirit which ever is needed.

Wonderful!  Looking like Summoners may be in demand, although we can go over on Guardians but not on Summoners, so you might consider hedging that way as well.

Quote from: pdragon on December 15, 2019, 11:21:08 AM
Well I wouldn't be a proper JoJo fan boy if I ignored the stand battle dnd game. I would be interested in playing a guardian personally, in particular something angelic.

Cool!  If you don't feel content re-flavouring a 5e race for that I could whip something up custom.  It wouldn't go beyond what vanilla races offer to avoid imbalance. 

pdragon

I don't really mind adapting a pre established race. Though either way would it be possible to incorporate wings/flight into it? I haven't played anything above 3rd level 5e really, so I'm not sure when/if that becomes a viable thing.

Request Thread

Kathyan

Totally interested too. Both as a summoner as a guardian spirit.

There's a few questions I'd like to ask:
You put a warlock as an example but they are not full spellcasters, don't gain spellcasting per se and not considered that way under multiclassing either so I wondered if they would be summoners or summoned (maybe warlocks could have their summoner behave as their patron?).
How about artificers since they are mentioned as half casters too?
I get we get to make the regular choices (race/class/background/etc) when building a guardian spirit character but we then reskin them as outsiders/fey/etc, right?
Can we play evil? not planning anything that leads to PvP though just thinking the possibility of being a mean domme or a mischievous spirit.

Btw pdragon I'm a fan of Jojo too, maybe we might discuss something related to that.

Jezabelle

Quote from: pdragon on December 15, 2019, 01:28:06 PM
I don't really mind adapting a pre established race. Though either way would it be possible to incorporate wings/flight into it? I haven't played anything above 3rd level 5e really, so I'm not sure when/if that becomes a viable thing.

If we reflavoured a SCAG variant Tiefling or you played Aarocka.  There's also a Dragonborn Feat, at level 7 you've got ASi's to burn.

I know lots of GMs throw their hands up over flight speed.  It's no big deal to me, although you will need to actually have space to fly, so if you happen to be in a narrow tunnel... probably not gonna help.  Not planning to put the Pilot adventure predominantly in that kind of terrain just letting you know it's not gonna be a hand-waved levitation.

Quote from: Kathyan on December 15, 2019, 01:32:46 PM
You put a warlock as an example but they are not full spellcasters, don't gain spellcasting per se and not considered that way under multiclassing either so I wondered if they would be summoners or summoned (maybe warlocks could have their summoner behave as their patron?).

Warlocks are, as you point out, an edge case.  I don't normally fall back so extensively on the full / half caster dichotomy so I may have been quick to label.

Warlocks have lots of great flavour and the Patron relationship potentially being woven into the story is simply too spicy to resist, so I'd say Warlocks could be considered borderline and be allowed in either role on a case-by-case basis.

How about artificers since they are mentioned as half casters too?

They get cantrips and ritual casting but otherwise seem to me a half-caster.  I'd be willing to consider an argument either way case by case, so that class probably falls on the borderline like Warlock.

I get we get to make the regular choices (race/class/background/etc) when building a guardian spirit character but we then reskin them as outsiders/fey/etc, right?

Pretty much.  I'm interested in working to give custom options, but in my experience the E! community is shaky about too many custom player options, so we'll go for reskins before attempting to cobble together frankensteins.  I love to create from whole cloth, though, so we'll see how people feel in this group as interest forms.

Can we play evil? not planning anything that leads to PvP though just thinking the possibility of being a mean domme or a mischievous spirit.

Totally!  Domme Summoner/Guardian Spirit, Devil/Demon, all on the table.  Pair up with submissive chaste choirboi/nun for maximum mileage. 

We'll be avoiding PvP, but I want at least some characters to be afraid of what might happen if they lose Sovereignty over their Summon.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 15, 2019, 09:37:43 AM
I'd say people can play up the alien aspect as their leisure but otherwise anticipate a fairly smooth transition.  They'd also have time to have the basic 411 talked over back at HQ after the summoning, so we don't need 10 pages of people asking shit like "what's a horse?" etc, unless that's just the RP someone's looking to do.

But like, when you think about it, it's like, woah, what is a horse, man? *bong rip noise*

;D

Where do bards fall on the caster / half-caster scale?
Also with the spirits, are they just standard player races, but 'fluffed" to be more otherworldly, or what?

Jezabelle

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 15, 2019, 01:54:42 PM
But like, when you think about it, it's like, woah, what is a horse, man? *bong rip noise*

;D

Where do bards fall on the caster / half-caster scale?
Also with the spirits, are they just standard player races, but 'fluffed" to be more otherworldly, or what?

I fully approve of 420 Vapelord characters, especially if you play a sentient vape cloud.  I'd find a way to make that work without breaking standard stuff too hard.

Bards... get full spellcasting progression, which I guess at the back of my brain I knew, but is kind of surprising?  But also not?  They're never overly hurting for slots.

I think I'm going to need to create a formalized list in the OP of what classes go where.

Martials are unambiguously Guardian Spirit territory, followed by Paladins.

After that we've got some kind of gray zone.  I'd say if you'd like a Bard'ian Spirit, hit me withe concept and I'll probably approve.

More or less, and something like a Valkyrie may be fairly indistinguishable.  Other stuff might require some custom aspects to make the concept work, i.e. the Vapelord Cumeth.

pdragon

@Jezabelle

I think an Aarocka would work, obviously reskinned to be more humanoid. I kinda like the slashing unarmed damage thing. I think it'd be cool to play angels as instead of having swords or armor or other mortal based gear, their mere touch is enough to act as a weapon. So when they fight they're just kind of gently tracing their fingers to cut things. I like the idea that instead of just using whatever the modern version of whatever technology mortals use (like why would angels be limited to swords and spears just because that's the most complex things humans could make at the time?), heavenly beings use weapons/abilities that are beyond normal comprehension.

@Kathyan

I'd be down for some JoJo-esque flavoring. Also if you wanted to play an evil character that could make for a fun pairing with an angel. They'd literally be the angel on your shoulder.

Request Thread

Xurtan

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 15, 2019, 01:09:38 PM
Milestones, all the way.  Do not expect rapid advancement.  We'll do one pilot adventure, with the potential to tick up to 4/8 afterwards, and go from there.  Going to be playing it by ear.

Yeah low tech, unless you wanted to re-theme to be more of a geomantic ritualist, one would assume the Artificer being a little more Galileo/da Vinci.

Sounds good! I'm leaning Summoner, unsure on what specifically but I am rather partial to Artificers. Not being a fan of da Vinci style I'd probably consider them more magically focused, perhaps coaxing flame into gems or something in a quasi-sort of 'living flame' golem style of magic? Still playing around with ideas, but I do really like Genasi and desert homelands are always comfortable.

And yeah, Bards are generally one of if not the best spellcaster in 5e, if we're talking purely optimal. It's kind of amusing. They certainly have a wealth of good flavor with the potential for reflavor, imo.

Opale

Interest already discussed with the GM )

Looking for a natural, or Beastial Guardian SPirit to pair with :)

c0i9z

My idea is more of a primordial, eternal entity from a place beyond imagining, so much so that the process of giving it a terrestrial body and the ability to function in the world is enough to make it forget most of what the other world is like.

Armphid

Quote from: pdragon on December 15, 2019, 01:28:06 PM

Another thought on the wings, one of the Aasimar sub-races can pop wings of light once per long rest (I think?  might be short rest) and fly as well as get bonus radiant damage on their attacks.  Seems pretty angelic to me.

I would like to submit my interest to this!  I am open to playing a Summoner or Guardian, but as it seems we have more people interested in being Guardians (higher level, I get it), I'll put forth my Summoner idea.  Which is a fairly standard one, really, lol.

I'm looking at playing a Wizard, probably a High Elf or Half-Elf, who would be an Evoker to better support their Guardian in combat by being able to shape their spells around them.  I am seeing a fairly studious character without much sexual experience, may even be a virgin, who ends up being paired with a more sexually aggressive or demanding Guardian, though that doesn't mean it has to be controlling or trying to take them over.  Maybe the Guardian genuinely things the Summoner is cute or comes to have feelings for them.

I'd also be open to playing a Cleric, again someone more sheltered and chaste.  If anyone would be interested in playing my Guardian, let's talk!

I can be either gender of character.  I'd lean towards playing a male but I can do a female also! 

Edit: Now that I've read more carefully, being an Evoker is less necessary since I could cast spells "through" my Guardian, essentially.  Still thinking of going with Wizard though! 

A few questions that occurred to me.  You list the standard stat array and 4d6k3 for Attributes.  I assume that means we can do either method?  If we choose to roll, how would you like us to post it to keep us honest? 

If I choose a human, which I may not but just for planning purposes, would if be the Variant Human (two +1s and a Feat) or the normal human?
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Jezabelle

Quote from: Armphid on December 15, 2019, 06:29:24 PM
A few questions that occurred to me.  You list the standard stat array and 4d6k3 for Attributes.  I assume that means we can do either method?  If we choose to roll, how would you like us to post it to keep us honest? 

If I choose a human, which I may not but just for planning purposes, would if be the Variant Human (two +1s and a Feat) or the normal human?

You can do either method, yes, there should also be a Point Buy link there.

I'd like stats rolled on E!, they don't have to be sent to my ID but label them as to what they're for.

For weapons and abilities in general I'm also interested in allowing the Guardians to start with 1 magic item (probably a +1 weapon) which they may, at their preference, consider "integral" to themselves, i.e. mechanically it's a +1 Greataxe but we fluff it as their claws.

1651Leviathan

Quote from: Armphid on December 15, 2019, 06:29:24 PM

I'd also be open to playing a Cleric, again someone more sheltered and chaste.  If anyone would be interested in playing my Guardian, let's talk!

I'd be tentatively interested in playing a guardian for a naive, inexperienced wizard/cleric. My first thought would be some sort of spirit of victory or conquest that gets bound to him, thinks he's weak, and wants to make him 'stronger' in her image. If that floats your boat, of if you wanna talk more about ideas, let me know here or in PM!

Armphid

I went ahead and rolled.  Here is what I got, let me know if you want me to roll again as I think I did it wrong and it didn't save my rolls in the Dicebot.  I got very lucky and am okay with re-doing it if this feels too broken.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
At 2019-12-16 05:49:00, Armphid (uid: 65288) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
At 2019-12-16 05:51:58, Armphid (uid: 65288) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 17
At 2019-12-16 05:52:13, Armphid (uid: 65288) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 15
At 2019-12-16 05:52:26, Armphid (uid: 65288) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
At 2019-12-16 05:52:38, Armphid (uid: 65288) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
At 2019-12-16 05:52:49, Armphid (uid: 65288) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 18

I am going to go with a wizard.  I still haven't decided on race but narrowed it to be certain that he'll either be a High Elf or Half Elf. 
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Xurtan

Draft(?) #1. Let me know if you want anything changed, happy to play around with it. Also fine expanding the background, but figured I'd try to not write two thousand words for a change. ::) Rolled stats, linked them below the sheet. If you want me to list the specific weights for everything in the BoH I will, just figured I'd worry about it when it became obviously close to overfilling.

As far as class goes, happy to argue for Artificer or simply change to a "pure" caster if you'd prefer. I generally see him as coaxing a magical flame into an object, whether it be a glass bauble or a piece of iron, etc, to which he can 'activate' to use his spells. Generally with a sand or flame spin, description wise. Same thing with his Infusions - infusing a normal item with a piece of living flame, which turns it into a semi-permanent magical item.

Kalev
Name: Kalev of the Living Flame
Race: (Fire) Genasi - Summoner

Sexuality (IC): Gay (Dominant Top)
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-Con is fine if he's the one doing the fucking - him on bottom is potentially negotiable, but definitely talk to me first.

Physical Description: Kalev stands at an imposing 6'4. His skin is of umber hue, and his hair is kept shaved and braided in the traditional style. His left ear is pierced with three metal spikes, each representing a rank attained within his clan. The most obvious clue to his heritage is in his eyes, the pools of liquid flame a clear indication of Djinn lineage. When calm they are as banked embers, soothing and warm; when enraged they are a writhing conflagration, barely held in check. When he knows combat approaches he will don the traditional white war paint from bottom lip to chin, and bridge of nose to half of each eye and across the bottom of his forehead. He strides with confidence, and wears layers of leather cut into a robe in the style of his clan. 

Should it be relevant, let's just say his cock size is proportionate to his height.
Personal History: 'The People' as they refer to themselves have a long and storied oral history. To outsiders they are known simply as Djinnites, this for their religious and cultural practices. As the story goes, thousands of years ago the first of The People wandered into what would become home to these tribal desert-dwellers. Though not the impressive desert that is known as the Crimson Expanse to outsiders today, it was still an inhospitable region. With the scorching sun pressing down against him and water long since ran out, he was on the verge of death when a spirit came to him.

It spoke to him in a strange, wispy language that sounded like the crackling of a fire. Somehow he understood it, and was given to understand it was solely at the whim of the creature--a Djinn, as he would come to know. It offered him succor, and all it asked for in exchange was eternal loyalty. With nothing to lose, he accepted. Life flooded into his being and flame licked at his skin, but he was unharmed. Instead he was rejuvenated, revived. With spirits and strength restored, he left, only to return to build a home in the desert. He knew the Djinn would keep to their deal. In exchange for his faith, it would provide.

And so it did. That man was the First, and from him came all the Djinnites. Those that worship the Djinn and their strange power, those that reside in the red sands. In the years since, The People have thrived. Nomadic, they follow the signs seen in flames cast by their Whisperer directing them. Through this, their society has each person born to a certain caste. Irrespective of gender or race, color or creed, you are born with your destiny laid out in the ashes of a fire. As a Whisperer reveals the symbol for each newborn, they are assigned to their caste and taught that serving the tribe comes before all.

There are five castes. Only one of which can be entered after birth.

The Whisperers. The spiritual leaders. Those that conduct rituals and help with births. Healers, diviners, protectors.
The Ringbinders. The traders, the smiths, the crafters. Those that keep the tribe supplied and in reasonable comfort.
The Spearguard. The tacticians. Those that lead hunts and explorations, bringing back meat or news of new parts of the desert.
The Touched. Those that are Touched by the Djinn, marked by them at birth. Genasi to outsiders, these that are related to the Djinn are blessed and will lead the tribe to prosperity guided by advisors from the Shamans, the Merchants, and the Warriors.

The last caste is the least understood by outsiders.

They are The Embers. Those that keep the fires of passion stoked in the rest of the tribe. A slave caste, many would say, and it's not strictly inaccurate. They are those that are unable to say no, yet they are not abused. They are given what they need to survive, and many are bound to a particular family or person. They take care of the cleaning, manage the fires, prepare the food, and warm the beds of those that desire it. It is the only caste that can be entered after birth - a person can willingly join the caste, or be consigned to it for punishment.

As a society they are taught to embrace hardship and pain. Flagellation and bloodletting rituals are not uncommon. They offer of themselves to the Djinn, and the Djinn provide. To be a Djinnite is not an easy path. But it is one without question or confusion, without doubt or emotional turmoil. Every person knows their place in the world and what is expected of them, and are given the opportunity and assistance needed to do the best they can for the clan. Decisions for the clan are made by The Touched with the help of the Whisperers. When a question is posed or when the tribe is wondering which direction to go, they look to the flames and the Whisperers translate the crackle of the flame, said to be the voice of a Djinn reaching out to them.

When they trade it is primarily in iron or glass in exchange for fabrics or oils, occasionally food, and often spices. Though they tend to rely primarily on favors and trade between themselves, with outsiders they will offer precious metals forged into round rings if goods are not accepted.

Their history isn't written down, and is told around fires in whispers while soft wind instruments are played and nearly drown the words out. Their art is primarily in metalshaping and pottery, with paint only used during festivals or for hunts.

Favored foods include spicy meats and drinks, especially anything bitter with a hint of blood or iron.

-

This is the clan that Kalev was born into. He was a Touched, one of the Genasi. He grew up knowing he would be leader, and expected to learn the trades, the secrets, the rites, and be warrior as well all in one. It was exhauting but he thrived upon it, attaining three of the five Iron Spikes denoting his position among the Touched. Two more and he would be knowledgeable enough to lead, though that wouldn't be needed for some time.

The desert he comes from is rocky and filled with red sand due to the iron within it, and though its original name is unknown the outsiders call it the Crimson Expanse. To him, it is merely home.

Given the title 'of the Living Flame' for his ability to coax flame into objects in order to gift them with greater properties, he expected to live out his life with the clan and, one day, assume leadership. The Summoner's Mark decided otherwise. It was observed with disbelief, even anger, for not one of theirs had been Marked before. For it to be one of the few half-Djinn born to their people... The Whisperers conferred, and eventually decided that it must be a sign. It was time for them to take more of an interest with the goings on outside of their desert.

Acting thus as forward scout and diplomatic envoy to his people, Kalev left to become a Summoner. Though reluctant, there was an excitement building within him. He had never left the sands before; what strange sights would he see? Finding that the Particii lived at the Edge of the World would merely be the beginning.

Thankfully, Kalev always did thrive on challenge. He earned knowledge quickly, and was more than eager to attend his Grand Summon. He expected the creature that would obey him to be every bit the warrior he'd heard of and more, and was quickly proven correct. The relationship is one that is easy for him to fall into, treating the Summon much like he would an Ember. After all, for is that not what they are, ultimately? Master and Servant.   

Sexual Alignment: Neutral
Addictions: n/a

Sheet: Kalev

1651Leviathan

I wanted to throw up my work in progress on my Guardian, who will be paired with Armphid's wizard, and most certainly is not tempting fate with her title.

Valarna the Invincible
A spirit of victory and conquest in battle, Valarna has waged war on the plane of Acheron since the cosmos began. A giant of unmatched might there, she now appears as a tall and regal figure, resplendent in glood-gold armor and a crown of razor-sharp laurels.

Character Sheet

Name: Valarna the Invincible
Race: Half-Elf

Sexuality (IC): (the sexuality of your character) Straight (generally; may be somewhat flexible in group scenes).
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-con always permissible, straight always permissible, male monsters always permissible.

Physical Description: Valarna is a tall and statuesque woman, seemingly carved from a pale white marble. She stands with poise and power, back straight, head high. Her form is concealed beneath resplendent armour that gleams like the scales of a golden dragon. Even so, it does not totally hide the swell of rich, full breasts and the motherly curve of a shelf of wide, hips. Her legs are clad in a long, flowing raiment, but when they move, it's all too obvious that her thighs are thick and her legs long beneath the fabric.

The spirit's face is proud, with high cheekbones and a strong, smooth jaw. Her eyes hold a fierce, impetuous gleam, quick to display distemper or passion alike. Black hair is kept bound up in a tight bun behind her head. Hair and face alike are framed by a crown of razor-edged laurel leaves, a symbol of her victories on the battlefield. In all, she does not seem a figure to be crossed lightly.

Personal History: There has always been conflict on Acheron, and there always will. It is the Plane of strife and war, and it is from whence Valarna comes. There she was a commander amongst the endless forces of spirits and a peerless warrior. She frightened and inspired in equal measure... But then, rudely, all of it ended. She was pulled through the shifting spaces between worlds into the Material Plane. Valarna appeared in a hallway of mages, bound to a thin young one there. His 'Grand Summoning.' Now the spirit is torn between her militaristic obedience and her disregard for her young master's ability. Only time will tell which will win out.

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2082110

Kathyan

Got this rolls, nothing great but still better than the normal array :P

At 2019-12-16 13:01:29, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
At 2019-12-16 13:01:29, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 12
At 2019-12-16 13:01:28, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 10
At 2019-12-16 13:01:28, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 16
At 2019-12-16 13:01:27, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
At 2019-12-16 13:01:27, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 16

Now I just got to decide what to build. Currently thinking on either a pirate sorceress (divine soul) or a noble bard of glamour who believes she is above common folk (probably believes to have been chosen by a deity)

Quote from: pdragon on December 15, 2019, 02:08:58 PM
@Kathyan

I'd be down for some JoJo-esque flavoring. Also if you wanted to play an evil character that could make for a fun pairing with an angel. They'd literally be the angel on your shoulder.
Sure, both of my current options would be evil-ish and both seems fitting to have an angel as her guardian so let's pair up.

c0i9z

Name: Myra
Race: Human

Sexuality (IC): Uncaring
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Gay and non-con both permissible

Physical Description:
Myra appears as a young, human woman. She is a bit short for her species, standing at barely 5 feet tall. Generally, she appears quite... normal, given her supernatural origin, with only the colour of her hair and eyes hinting at anything unusual. She is on the attractive side, something that she neither seems to attempt try to hide nor overtly announce, choosing for herself clothing which well matches her current form's abilities: light, easy to move in and dark in colour.

Personal History:
There was the Place. A primordial place. Timeless, not that it was merely old or resistant to change, but that mention of the very concept of time would be sufficient to drive its inhabitants mad. As would concepts such as 'inhabitants' or 'madness', no words written or understood by an inhabitant of this plane being able to rise itself even to the level of pale imitation when describing the Place. And yet, tools must be used as are available and so, these words might say that it existed in the Place. And even as timeless as the Place was, still, there were Times. The Times, when it was pulled away from the Place, when it was made to shed all of its knowledge and memories, most of what it was, when it was given new thoughts, new form, made to serve and to protect the one who had done this to it, until it would once again be released back into the Place, the process reversed. Why had it allowed itself to be subjected to such? Curiosity? A bargain for power? Maybe it had been forced? Or, perhaps, it was simply its nature. But even so, in the timeless Place, a Time was approaching already, it could feel its pull. Once more, it would experience the dimly remembered, maddening idea of something that might be called 'flesh'.

Sexual Alignment: Asexual

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2081205

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 16, 2019, 08:50:05 AM
Draft(?) #1. Let me know if you want anything changed, happy to play around with it. Also fine expanding the background, but figured I'd try to not write two thousand words for a change. ::) Rolled stats, linked them below the sheet. If you want me to list the specific weights for everything in the BoH I will, just figured I'd worry about it when it became obviously close to overfilling.

As far as class goes, happy to argue for Artificer or simply change to a "pure" caster if you'd prefer. I generally see him as coaxing a magical flame into an object, whether it be a glass bauble or a piece of iron, etc, to which he can 'activate' to use his spells. Generally with a sand or flame spin, description wise. Same thing with his Infusions - infusing a normal item with a piece of living flame, which turns it into a semi-permanent magical item.

Kalev
Name: Kalev of the Living Flame
Race: (Fire) Genasi - Summoner

Sexuality (IC): Gay (Dominant Top)
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-Con is fine if he's the one doing the fucking - him on bottom is potentially negotiable, but definitely talk to me first.

Physical Description: Kalev stands at an imposing 6'4. His skin is of umber hue, and his hair is kept shaved and braided in the traditional style. His left ear is pierced with three metal spikes, each representing a rank attained within his clan. The most obvious clue to his heritage is in his eyes, the pools of liquid flame a clear indication of Djinn lineage. When calm they are as banked embers, soothing and warm; when enraged they are a writhing conflagration, barely held in check. When he knows combat approaches he will don the traditional white war paint from bottom lip to chin, and bridge of nose to half of each eye and across the bottom of his forehead. He strides with confidence, and wears layers of leather cut into a robe in the style of his clan. 
Personal History: Kalev's clan worship the Djinn. They are a desert dwelling nomadic people that live in an area known to outsiders merely as the Crimson Expanse. The desert itself is rocky and filled with red sand due to the iron within it, lending them an air of mystique that his clan is only too happy to take advantage of. Broken down into a caste system, Kalev was born into the highest - those of the half-Djinn, the Touched. Seen as natural leaders and signs of good tidings, he was brought up not to individual parents but as part of the clan itself.

Given the title 'of the Living Flame' for his ability to coax flame into objects in order to gift them with greater properties, he expected to live out his life with the clan and, one day, assume leadership. The Summoner's Mark decided otherwise. It was observed with disbelief, even anger, for not one of theirs had been Marked before. For it to be one of the few half-Djinn born to their people... The Elders conferred, and eventually decided that it must be a sign. It was time for them to take more of an interest with the goings on outside of their desert.

Acting thus as forward scout and diplomatic envoy to his people, Kalev left to become a Summoner. Though reluctant, there was an excitement building within him. He had never left the sands before; what strange sights would he see? Finding that the Particii lived at the Edge of the World would merely be the beginning.

Thankfully, Kalev always did thrive on challenge.   

Sheet: Kalev

I'm cool for him as an artificer!
Solid concept. 

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on December 16, 2019, 09:04:24 AM
I wanted to throw up my work in progress on my Guardian, who will be paired with Armphid's wizard, and most certainly is not tempting fate with her title.

Valarna the Invincible
A spirit of victory and conquest in battle, Valarna has waged war on the plane of Acheron since the cosmos began. A giant of unmatched might there, she now appears as a tall and regal figure, resplendent in glood-gold armor and a crown of razor-sharp laurels.

Character Sheet

Name: Valarna the Invincible
Race: Half-Elf

Sexuality (IC): (the sexuality of your character) Straight (generally; may be somewhat flexible in group scenes).
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-con always permissible, straight always permissible, male monsters always permissible.

Physical Description:
Personal History:

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2082110

Solid to me!  Like the Barb 1 dip, cool concept.

Quote from: c0i9z on December 16, 2019, 06:05:07 PM
Name: Myra

Sexuality (IC): Uncaring
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Gay and non-con both permissible

Physical Description:
Myra appears as a young, human woman. She is a bit short for her species, standing at barely 5 feet tall. Generally, she appears quite... normal, given her supernatural origin, with only the colour of her hair and eyes hinting at anything unusual. She is on the attractive side, something that she neither seems to attempt try to hide nor overtly announce, choosing for herself clothing which well matches her current form's abilities: light, easy to move in and dark in colour.

Personal History:
There was the Place. A primordial place. Timeless, not that it was merely old or resistant to change, but that mention of the very concept of time would be sufficient to drive its inhabitants mad. As would concepts such as 'inhabitants' or 'madness', no words written or understood by an inhabitant of this plane being able to rise itself even to the level of pale imitation when describing the Place. And yet, tools must be used as are available and so, these words might say that it existed in the Place. And even as timeless as the Place was, still, there were Times. The Times, when it was pulled away from the Place, when it was made to shed all of its knowledge and memories, most of what it was, when it was given new thoughts, new form, made to serve and to protect the one who had done this to it, until it would once again be released back into the Place, the process reversed. Why had it allowed itself to be subjected to such? Curiosity? A bargain for power? Maybe it had been forced? Or, perhaps, it was simply its nature. But even so, in the timeless Place, a Time was approaching already, it could feel its pull. Once more, it would experience the dimly remembered, maddening idea of something that might be called 'flesh'.

Sexual Alignment: Asexual

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2081205

Spoopy concept, cool character.

I'll link y'all in the reserved post Soon(tm).

Glad to see people sharing stats and concepts, happy to help / offer guidance but it didn't seem there was anything you needed direct responses to so I just addressed the posted sheets for now.

Armphid

I had another question!  I believe you said that if we had ideas for out character's backstory and their nation/country of origin and it's ways, should we just put those in our character sheet or do you want us to run them by you first?

I decided to post my CS so you could see what I mean.  Please review and let me know if I need to change things.

Name: Jasthalen “Jas” Silverwing
Race: Elf (High)

Sexuality (IC): Bisexual
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-consent is explicitly permitted, straight or gay.  Monsters of all kinds are permitted.  Open to transformation including gender transformation.
Hard No’s are only scat, gore, vomit (in sexual scenes; character injury/death is fine)

Physical Description: Jas stands at 5’7” in height and has an agile, slender build that makes him look delicate.  He’s more pretty than handsome, with fine features, a small nose, and very full lips that are a nice pink.  His ears are a good eight inches long and jut out from his head noticeably through his hair with a definite knife shape.  His hair falls past his shoulders in a shiny cascade of sunny blond locks with a slight wave to them.  His eyes are a keen and bright blue.  Beneath his clothes, his body is more toned than one would expect and he is surprisingly well endowed.  He carries his spellbook, a thick tome with a cover of the best leather shod and embellished with arcane designs in brass, at his belt at all times.

Personal History: Jas is the youngest child and second son of a pair a pair of noble elves, Eglanon and Taladiriel Celebrovah.  Nobility in the elven kingdom of Ithilien was not a matter of hereditary; anyone could become a noble by passing a number of tests (both physical and mental) after being referred to the ruling King (a gender neutral position, both males and females can serve as a King for a 100 year term, limited to 3 terms and each noble casts one vote for any nobles who stand up to be King when a term ends) by another noble who was not a relative.  His older siblings (200 and 150 years older than him, respectively) had become nobles as well and the young elf was determined to do the same.  He showed a talent for magic and a quick mind early on and ended up being placed in Ithilien’s Vancian Academy of Magic, an elite boarding school for wizards, at a young age.  He excelled in his studies but had trouble connecting to other students and was something of a recluse.  It was in the last year of his studies at the Academy that the Summoner’s Mark appeared on the back of his right hand.  He was sent to Partition’s Seal for training and once again, he performed well but did not make many friends.  His Grand Summoning was completed only recently and Jas is honestly not sure what to make of his Guardian.  Before the two have been able to really connect or get to know one another, they were assigned to the mission to border of Ruritania and Berkia.
*By Elven standards, though Jas is physically, mentally, and emotionally mature, he is not considered an adult in elf society as he has not gone through the appropriate ceremony which takes place at age 100.  As such, many will ignore his full “adult” name and refer to him as “Jas” even over his insistence. 

Addictions: N/A

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2082407
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

pdragon

Name: Lucifel
Race: Angel

Sexuality (IC): Pan
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): gay/non-con ok

Physical Description: An angelic being of radiant beauty. Lucifel bears the form of an 8 winged angel with golden hair, sapphire eyes, and porcelain skin, all of which appear to faintly shine and glimmer under direct sunlight. As angels are "pure, whole beings" they are not divided into different genders as mortal beings are, and are instead a single unified form, a fusion of the male and female body taking on the most beautiful aspects of each. Their face is both beautifully shaped and strongly structured. Their figure bears wide hips, chiseled muscle, a motherly bosom, and broad, fatherly shoulders. They posses both sets of genitalia, each endowed with peak virility and fertility respectively. Angels also lack the mortal concepts of shame and "decency" in regards to their bodies, and as such Lucifel never wears clothing or covers themselves in any way (not out of objection but because they wouldn't even think to do so in the first place).

Personal History: Amongst angels Lucifel was not a warrior nor a guardian, but a minstrel. They soared across the celestial plane stitching melodies through the skies, serenading the fallen and entertaining the gods. Lucifel would often turn their eye to the mortal plane, always with a sympathetic gaze. Lucifel would sing songs to soothe those who suffered lives of hardship, and would attempt to sway the hearts of the gods to lend a favorable hand to the devoted and downtrodden alike, and in doing so came to be seen as an adviser of sorts to the powerful deities. Ironically it was humanity who became the angel's muse, their struggles and triumphs becoming the material for many a ballad and poem. They fell in love a thousand times, admiring the great men and women of history from afar, and underwent heartbreak just as many times when their loves fell to death, despair, or corruption. And so when they found themselves called to earth they were surprised, but also happy. Getting a chance to walk among their beloved mortals filled the angel with elation, as did the chance to help save their world. While amongst angels Lucifel was no great warrior, they have discovered that on the mortal plane their power is quite formidable, though even so they wield it with as much love and empathy as they do their music.

Sheet: Lucifel sheet

stat rolls

Request Thread

Guancyto

Oh, interested! (My Fate/sense is tingling.)

Either a Fire Genasi Eldritch Knight to represent some kind of primal fire spirit or forged being, or a Warforged Wizard summoner (either a proper robot or some kind of homunculus).

Also, the intro says that guardian spirits and casters will be randomly assigned, but people are talking about pairing up. Is it a poor assumption to think you'll get the person you want?

c0i9z

My understanding is that IC, the guardians are randomly assigned, but OOC, we can choose who gets who.

pdragon

Quote from: Kathyan on December 16, 2019, 01:26:10 PM
Sure, both of my current options would be evil-ish and both seems fitting to have an angel as her guardian so let's pair up.
Sounds like a plan

Request Thread

Xurtan

Quote from: Guancyto on December 16, 2019, 10:56:10 PM
Also, the intro says that guardian spirits and casters will be randomly assigned, but people are talking about pairing up. Is it a poor assumption to think you'll get the person you want?

Quote from: c0i9z on December 16, 2019, 10:58:47 PM
My understanding is that IC, the guardians are randomly assigned, but OOC, we can choose who gets who.

My understanding as well. As characters we have no idea, but as players we'll be pairing up ahead of time between ourselves.

Jezabelle

Yeah so from the OP:

QuoteNeither chooses the other (IC, OOC you'll pair up here), and so odd mismatches or unexpected unities can emerge.

People will select their own partners out of character in this thread.  As people drop out you may need to shift to other Guardians\Summoners after the mission (rather than indefinite NPCing), assuming we get past the pilot adventure and we're still feeling it.

Quote from: Guancyto on December 16, 2019, 10:56:10 PM
Either a Fire Genasi Eldritch Knight to represent some kind of primal fire spirit or forged being, or a Warforged Wizard summoner (either a proper robot or some kind of homunculus).

Both sound like neat concepts to me!

Quote from: Armphid on December 16, 2019, 06:36:01 PM
I had another question!  I believe you said that if we had ideas for out character's backstory and their nation/country of origin and it's ways, should we just put those in our character sheet or do you want us to run them by you first?

I decided to post my CS so you could see what I mean.  Please review and let me know if I need to change things.

Name: Jasthalen “Jas” Silverwing
Race: Elf (High)

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-consent is explicitly permitted, straight or gay.  Monsters of all kinds are permitted.  Open to transformation including gender transformation.
Hard No’s are only scat, gore, vomit (in sexual scenes; character injury/death is fine)

Physical Description: Jas stands at 5’7” in height and has an agile, slender build that makes him look delicate.  He’s more pretty than handsome, with fine features, a small nose, and very full lips that are a nice pink.  His ears are a good eight inches long and jut out from his head noticeably through his hair with a definite knife shape.  His hair falls past his shoulders in a shiny cascade of sunny blond locks with a slight wave to them.  His eyes are a keen and bright blue.  Beneath his clothes, his body is more toned than one would expect and he is surprisingly well endowed.  He carries his spellbook, a thick tome with a cover of the best leather shod and embellished with arcane designs in brass, at his belt at all times.

Personal History: Jas is the youngest child and second son of a pair a pair of noble elves, Eglanon and Taladiriel Celebrovah.  Nobility in the elven kingdom of Ithilien was not a matter of hereditary; anyone could become a noble by passing a number of tests (both physical and mental) after being referred to the ruling King (a gender neutral position, both males and females can serve as a King for a 100 year term, limited to 3 terms and each noble casts one vote for any nobles who stand up to be King when a term ends) by another noble who was not a relative.  His older siblings (200 and 150 years older than him, respectively) had become nobles as well and the young elf was determined to do the same.  He showed a talent for magic and a quick mind early on and ended up being placed in Ithilien’s Vancian Academy of Magic, an elite boarding school for wizards, at a young age.  He excelled in his studies but had trouble connecting to other students and was something of a recluse.  It was in the last year of his studies at the Academy that the Summoner’s Mark appeared on the back of his right hand.  He was sent to Partition’s Seal for training and once again, he performed well but did not make many friends.  His Grand Summoning was completed only recently and Jas is honestly not sure what to make of his Guardian.  Before the two have been able to really connect or get to know one another, they were assigned to the mission to border of Ruritania and Berkia.
*By Elven standards, though Jas is physically, mentally, and emotionally mature, he is not considered an adult in elf society as he has not gone through the appropriate ceremony which takes place at age 100.  As such, many will ignore his full “adult” name and refer to him as “Jas” even over his insistence. 

Addictions: N/A

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2082407

Running them by me first is ideal, at least in rough concept; that said I think your concept's all good for both Jas and Ithilien.

Quote from: pdragon on December 16, 2019, 10:52:57 PM

Name: Lucifel
Race: Angel

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): gay/non-con ok

Physical Description: An angelic being of radiant beauty. Lucifel bears the form of an 8 winged angel with golden hair, sapphire eyes, and porcelain skin, all of which appear to faintly shine and glimmer under direct sunlight. As angels are "pure, whole beings" they are not divided into different genders as mortal beings are, and are instead a single unified form, a fusion of the male and female body taking on the most beautiful aspects of each. Their face is both beautifully shaped and strongly structured. Their figure bears wide hips, chiseled muscle, a motherly bosom, and broad, fatherly shoulders. They posses both sets of genitalia, each endowed with peak virility and fertility respectively. Angels also lack the mortal concepts of shame and "decency" in regards to their bodies, and as such Lucifel never wears clothing or covers themselves in any way (not out of objection but because they wouldn't even think to do so in the first place).

Personal History: Amongst angels Lucifel was not a warrior nor a guardian, but a minstrel. They soared across the celestial plane stitching melodies through the skies, serenading the fallen and entertaining the gods. Lucifel would often turn their eye to the mortal plane, always with a sympathetic gaze. Lucifel would sing songs to soothe those who suffered lives of hardship, and would attempt to sway the hearts of the gods to lend a favorable hand to the devoted and downtrodden alike, and in doing so came to be seen as an adviser of sorts to the powerful deities. Ironically it was humanity who became the angel's muse, their struggles and triumphs becoming the material for many a ballad and poem. They fell in love a thousand times, admiring the great men and women of history from afar, and underwent heartbreak just as many times when their loves fell to death, despair, or corruption. And so when they found themselves called to earth they were surprised, but also happy. Getting a chance to walk among their beloved mortals filled the angel with elation, as did the chance to help save their world. While amongst angels Lucifel was no great warrior, they have discovered that on the mortal plane their power is quite formidable, though even so they wield it with as much love and empathy as they do their music.

Sheet: Lucifel sheet

stat rolls

A monk-minstrel, nOice.

Xurtan

Tfw excited for this, but nothing to work on in the interim. Mind if I expand the background of Kalev's people?

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 17, 2019, 01:32:23 AM
Tfw excited for this, but nothing to work on in the interim. Mind if I expand the background of Kalev's people?

Sounds good to me~!

pdragon

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 17, 2019, 12:57:25 AM
A monk-minstrel, nOice.
Thanks, I'm glad you like them. I decided to take a dip into bard and move their stats around just a little, just to keep it more consistent with the flavoring, so I did make edits to their sheet.

Request Thread

Kathyan

shifting
Name: Her ladyship Dame Meow Silverfur, feudal lady and baronetess of 'Bearika'
Race: Shifter

Sexuality (IC): Pansexual
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): gay/non-con always acceptable, no non-sentient beasts (excepting felines)

Physical Description: Meow is quite short but exactly what you would call petite, she is slim yes but she got generous sized breasts, wide hips and a tight but quite big butt. Despite that she still manages to be quite supple and flexible, and that proves to be truth far beyond of what one would expect when she decides to lick some places of her own body where a human would never reach.
While quite similar to a human there are several features that instantly identify her as something more bestial, short claws, fanged canines, feline ears above her head and fine invisible to the eye fur on several parts of her body. Those features can even grow more enhanced, her fur growing thicker, her limbs more agile and a tail sprouting from her ass yet that's not everything as she also grows a cock when she goes under this wild transformation, she doesn't shows that part of herself to others though unless she is quite familiar with them or if she is in danger.

Personal History: While most of the shifters are nomadic there was one clan that stood among others and who learned the human ways of tithe, landownership and family names. Berika is rich in resources and with years of organization and leadership it was not too hard for them to establish 'Bearika' a small shifter state in which they began to rule not achieving great riches yet managing to get acknowledged by the nearby settlements. As such they would of course be reached by the Patricii who would ask to take those who manifested the Summoner's Mark, their most promising magic users, with them. As a race with nomadic impulses shifters would not be opposed to traveling to the rift of the world or through the whole known world but protecting it from incursions of other planes was a dangerous task. Where some bearers of the Mark would be scared or object, Dame Meow didn't and went with them to perform the Grand Summoning rituals, although she did it not because she worried about the safety of the world but because she wanted to grow more powerful. The fact that she could get away with whatever she did was a plus, becoming a Baroness was in her plans and eventually more.

Sexual Alignment: neutral
Addictions: licking herself and those she is intimate to, cuddling

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2082627

Xurtan

Added a bit to Kalev about where he comes from, let me know if any of it doesn't work/if you want me to change anything, etc.

Jezabelle

Quote from: pdragon on December 17, 2019, 10:38:33 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you like them. I decided to take a dip into bard and move their stats around just a little, just to keep it more consistent with the flavoring, so I did make edits to their sheet.

A Bard dip is fine, though they are a full caster if you've just got a bit of it in you things shouldn't get out of hand.  It preserves the spirit of the concept w/out going overboard mechanically.

Quote from: Kathyan on December 17, 2019, 01:20:12 PM

shifting
Name: Her ladyship Dame Meow Silverfur, feudal lady and baronetess of 'Bearika'
Race: Shifter

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): gay/non-con always acceptable, no non-sentient beasts (excepting felines)

Physical Description: Meow is quite short but exactly what you would call petite, she is slim yes but she got generous sized breasts, wide hips and a tight but quite big butt. Despite that she still manages to be quite supple and flexible, and that proves to be truth far beyond of what one would expect when she decides to lick some places of her own body where a human would never reach.
While quite similar to a human there are several features that instantly identify her as something more bestial, short claws, fanged canines, feline ears above her head and fine invisible to the eye fur on several parts of her body. Those features can even grow more enhanced, her fur growing thicker, her limbs more agile and a tail sprouting from her ass yet that's not everything as she also grows a cock when she goes under this wild transformation, she doesn't shows that part of herself to others though unless she is quite familiar with them or if she is in danger.

Personal History: While most of the shifters are nomadic there was one clan that stood among others and who learned the human ways of tithe, landownership and family names. Berika is rich in resources and with years of organization and leadership it was not too hard for them to establish 'Bearika' a small shifter state in which they began to rule not achieving great riches yet managing to get acknowledged by the nearby settlements. As such they would of course be reached by the Patricii who would ask to take their most promising magic users with them, as a race with nomadic impulses shifters would not be opposed to travling to the rift of the world to train or through the whole known world but protecting it from incursions of other planes was a dangerous task. Dame Meow didn't object though and went with them to perform the Grand Summoning rituals, although she did it not because she worried about the safety of the world but because she wanted to grow more powerful. The fact that she could get away with whatever she did was a plus, becoming a Baroness was in her plans and eventually more.

Sexual Alignment: neutral
Addictions: licking herself and those she is intimate to, cuddling

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2082627

Let me know if I have to change anything. ^^

Like it with the caveat that you're going to wanna be careful OOC in shifted form re:sexual content, as it will tread outside some peoples' wheelhouse.  I doubt anyone's gonna take umbrage with her main form though.  I'm cool with both, for any NPC interActions.

I find the 'Bearika' idea to be cute, one note in personal history is that they don'take the best magic users so much as any who get the Summoner's Mark appearing on them.  It does only appears on magic users of significant ability, though.

Quote from: Xurtan on December 17, 2019, 02:46:40 PM
Added a bit to Kalev about where he comes from, let me know if any of it doesn't work/if you want me to change anything, etc.

I like the casts, it seems perfectly acceptable to me overall.

I'm going to start linking approved characters in the reserved post.  I assume most of us will be busy during the Xmass-New Years corridor, but I'll get at least an OOC up before then and potentially a "talkytalky" IC thread, with the action moving forward after.  I think that's less likely to cause issues than cutting a combat midway, but I'm open to feedback from players about y'alls availability and thinking on the subjeckht.

1651Leviathan

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 17, 2019, 03:26:05 PM
I'm going to start linking approved characters in the reserved post.

Might be worth noting whether the approved character has been paired with another yet. Would probably help those who need a summoner/guardian to find one. Just a thought!

Armphid

My availability won't actually change too much in the next few weeks.  The actual days of the 24th and 25th I may not be able to post, but otherwise, I'm game. 

As a note to pdragon and Kathyan, and anyone who might consider such a character, or NPCs, I am open to my character being with such characters in sexual situations.  Which they may never be in together but just making it known!

Back to the main subject!  An OOC sounds good to me, all right, and I like getting an IC going too.  But I understand if we'd want to limit that somehow and then open the "main" RP after the holidays.
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Jezabelle

Did a quick run through of the sheets, sorry if I missed anyone or you've got a partner I did not stick you with!  Running around doing livestream prep and laundry for travel.

Dang, I really should've included a partner section on the char sheet.  Ahhh well.

Guancyto

Oh, another question! Because I saw a neat character image and my concept changed.

Special Rules says getting seduced is a Wisdom save against being Charmed, advantaged or disadvantaged by your sexual alignment.

There are races that get Advantage against Charm already, do they still get it?

Devotion Paladin has an aura that confers straight-up immunity to it. It seems hella thematic that a bastion of holy light can keep a Summoner safe so long as they stick close, but it also might be kinda overpowered?

Armphid

Oh, good question!  Elves have advantage against Charmed too.  I actually hadn't thought about that when I built Jas.
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Jezabelle

Quote from: Guancyto on December 17, 2019, 10:04:43 PM
Oh, another question! Because I saw a neat character image and my concept changed.

Special Rules says getting seduced is a Wisdom save against being Charmed, advantaged or disadvantaged by your sexual alignment.

Devotion Paladin has an aura that confers straight-up immunity to it. It seems hella thematic that a bastion of holy light can keep a Summoner safe so long as they stick close, but it also might be kinda overpowered?

So if the explicit result of the seduction is the Charmed state, that immunity / Advantage holds true.

However, if it's a sexual alignment shift, the alignment can still shift.

Xurtan

Good question, considering when you have both Advantage and Disadvantage they just cancel out. I hadn't thought about those with a Charmed racial bonus, that's thematically kind of neat.

As far as the holidays go, I'll be busy for several blocks of hours but never to the point I'm just not around for several days in a row. *shrug*

Xurtan

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 15, 2019, 06:58:31 PM
For weapons and abilities in general I'm also interested in allowing the Guardians to start with 1 magic item (probably a +1 weapon) which they may, at their preference, consider "integral" to themselves, i.e. mechanically it's a +1 Greataxe but we fluff it as their claws.

Also out of curiosity for the sake of those making Guardians, did you decide either way on this? I took it as 'still thinking about it', so wasn't sure.

I'm still pondering spell and Infusion choices, too, and that might play a part on which way I lean.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 18, 2019, 02:04:07 AM
Also out of curiosity for the sake of those making Guardians, did you decide either way on this? I took it as 'still thinking about it', so wasn't sure.

I'm still pondering spell and Infusion choices, too, and that might play a part on which way I lean.

I'm gonna go ahead and commit to it.  Makes sense to give L7's magic items anyway.

Rainbae

Hey yall so my interest in this game has already been discussed with the dm and we've already worked out rolls and stuff here's my character and what I'm looking for. ^_^

Clara

Name: Clara Reinhard

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Any kind of gay stuff is fine. Non-con always fine. The only things I would find off limits are scat, vore and any bodily fluid that is not cum. (Spit, Piss, Vomit, etc.)

Physical Description: Clara is rather short standing at just below 5ft she often wears very tall heels to try and make up her height. She has a thin yet full build with her feminine qualities being specifically accentuated per her tormentor’s request. Her body shows few hints of her transformation mostly appearing feminine except to very close inspection. However she does have many scars. Most of them appear to be from whips but some look to be burns and cuts. In general they’re only visible when she’s naked unless you’re looking for them. Her hair is a bright red which she tends to keep in high pigtails which reach just past her shoulders. Her eyes are a striking emerald green and often catch people’s attention contrasting with her hair. Her attire usually consists of very basic common person’s clothes. One caveat is that she almost exclusively wears skirts or dresses to try and hide the scars on her legs as well as what lays between them.

Personal History: Clara, at the time Clarence,  was born a bastard child into a noble family. Her mother attempted to keep the child hidden but eventually the king caught wind of this first born son of his. Fearing this bastard would claim his inheritance and subseed his own son he ordered his men to kill the boy and his mother. With her head pressed to a chopping block the mother pleaded with the lord to spare her child. The lord still harbouring feelings for the woman agreed that the two could live on a few conditions. The first being that her son would have to live his life as a girl. To be entirely feminized as to no longer have a claim to the throne. And secondly that the two would have to live in the palace out of the public eye. His mother would become the lords concubine and the boy now girl would be the first prince's attendant. He promised if these conditions were met no harm would become her or her child. The mother looked lornfully at the child in her arms and agreed. Becoming the property of the lord. However the prince was not happy. For there to even be someone who might attempt to challenge his throne was ludicrous to him and he thought his father weak for sparing them. So for years he physically and sexually abused Clara. Forcing her to do obscene humiliating things. He forced her into chastity and made her display her naked body to the public forbidding her from wearing clothes. As her body slowly changed over the years and once she was sufficiently feminine looking he forced her to have sex with many strangers regularily. He wished to break her and force her to submit to him. However Clara would not be broken. She prayed daily to the heavens and, seeing her sorry state, they answered. Gifting her with divine magic capable of healing her wounds and giving her some amount of protection from the whims of the prince. This however did not prevent the prince from marking her. She was able to heal her wounds quickly but the scars would still remain. As the years passed and Clara’s mother and the past king died the former prince was crowned. Now king he asked Clara if she would submit to him. Confidently and without hesitation she said no. The king flew into a rage and ordered his attendants to execute her. But still, she stood proudly before the gallows. But as the rope lay around her neck a sigil bled deeply on her hand. She had been marked as a Summoner and the king could do nothing to touch her. She was led to the Partition's Seal by the Particii and there she learned the ways of a summoner. Her life had improved greatly from being at the foot of the gallows. But the others were wary of her. They had all seen the state she had been brought here in and sometimes caught glances at her scars. On the day of her grand summoning she didn’t know what to expect but she hoped that maybe even if nothing worked out her spirit could at least be someone to connect with.

Sexual Alignment: Asexual (I hope to have my partner coaxe her back to neutral very quickly but for the sake of the rp and her current experiences with sex she will start here.)

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2083589

For my guardian spirit I would really prefer if they were male. I’m hoping someone feels like playing a strong, hearty character that is potentially very kind and could be a loving dom to Clara. Alternatively I wouldn’t mind the polar opposite. A very rude, brash  character that is quite upset to have been summoned by Clara and wants to harshly dom her. And in the fantasy world of happiness and sparkles known as my brain the ultimate scenario is if I could have one of each of these archetypes as my spirits and just have two doms fighting over me UwU. But I obviously understand that’s not super realistic. I’m not like hard stuck on any of this as well mind you. However I absolutely do not want my spirit to be feminine. Not that I’m not willing to rp anything with female/feminine characters but I really would prefer if my partner was a more masculine type.
💞💗💖O/Os 💖💗💞

Chulanowa

Okay, so I'm interested, but have no idea whether I want to make a summoner or a guardian.  :P

Armphid

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 18, 2019, 12:25:23 PM
Okay, so I'm interested, but have no idea whether I want to make a summoner or a guardian.  :P

Maybe take a look at those who've submitted characters and think if there's any of them you think it would be fun to bounce off of in RP or if they suggest a counterpart character to you? 

I know Opale was looking for a partner and we have two of the accepted characters with no partner at the moment.  Partner in the Summoner/Guardian dynamic, I mean.  I expect many of the characters could end up partnering in all kinds of ways.
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Jezabelle

Quote from: Rainbae on December 18, 2019, 04:15:25 AM
Hey yall so my interest in this game has already been discussed with the dm and we've already worked out rolls and stuff here's my character and what I'm looking for. ^_^

Clara

Name: Clara Reinhard

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Any kind of gay stuff is fine. Non-con always fine. The only things I would find off limits are scat, vore and any bodily fluid that is not cum. (Spit, Piss, Vomit, etc.)

Physical Description: Clara is rather short standing at just below 5ft she often wears very tall heels to try and make up her height. She has a thin yet full build with her feminine qualities being specifically accentuated per her tormentor’s request. Her body shows few hints of her transformation mostly appearing feminine except to very close inspection. However she does have many scars. Most of them appear to be from whips but some look to be burns and cuts. In general they’re only visible when she’s naked unless you’re looking for them. Her hair is a bright red which she tends to keep in high pigtails which reach just past her shoulders. Her eyes are a striking emerald green and often catch people’s attention contrasting with her hair. Her attire usually consists of very basic common person’s clothes. One caveat is that she almost exclusively wears skirts or dresses to try and hide the scars on her legs as well as what lays between them.

Personal History: Clara, at the time Clarence,  was born a bastard child into a noble family. Her mother attempted to keep the child hidden but eventually the king caught wind of this first born son of his. Fearing this bastard would claim his inheritance and subseed his own son he ordered his men to kill the boy and his mother. With her head pressed to a chopping block the mother pleaded with the lord to spare her child. The lord still harbouring feelings for the woman agreed that the two could live on a few conditions. The first being that her son would have to live his life as a girl. To be entirely feminized as to no longer have a claim to the throne. And secondly that the two would have to live in the palace out of the public eye. His mother would become the lords concubine and the boy now girl would be the first prince's attendant. He promised if these conditions were met no harm would become her or her child. The mother looked lornfully at the child in her arms and agreed. Becoming the property of the lord. However the prince was not happy. For there to even be someone who might attempt to challenge his throne was ludicrous to him and he thought his father weak for sparing them. So for years he physically and sexually abused Clara. Forcing her to do obscene humiliating things. He forced her into chastity and made her display her naked body to the public forbidding her from wearing clothes. As her body slowly changed over the years and once she was sufficiently feminine looking he forced her to have sex with many strangers regularily. He wished to break her and force her to submit to him. However Clara would not be broken. She prayed daily to the heavens and, seeing her sorry state, they answered. Gifting her with divine magic capable of healing her wounds and giving her some amount of protection from the whims of the prince. This however did not prevent the prince from marking her. She was able to heal her wounds quickly but the scars would still remain. As the years passed and Clara’s mother and the past king died the former prince was crowned. Now king he asked Clara if she would submit to him. Confidently and without hesitation she said no. The king flew into a rage and ordered his attendants to execute her. But still, she stood proudly before the gallows. But as the rope lay around her neck a sigil bled deeply on her hand. She had been marked as a Summoner and the king could do nothing to touch her. She was led to the Partition's Seal by the Particii and there she learned the ways of a summoner. Her life had improved greatly from being at the foot of the gallows. But the others were wary of her. They had all seen the state she had been brought here in and sometimes caught glances at her scars. On the day of her grand summoning she didn’t know what to expect but she hoped that maybe even if nothing worked out her spirit could at least be someone to connect with.

Sexual Alignment: Asexual (I hope to have my partner coaxe her back to neutral very quickly but for the sake of the rp and her current experiences with sex she will start here.)

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2083589

For my guardian spirit I would really prefer if they were male. I’m hoping someone feels like playing a strong, hearty character that is potentially very kind and could be a loving dom to Clara. Alternatively I wouldn’t mind the polar opposite. A very rude, brash  character that is quite upset to have been summoned by Clara and wants to harshly dom her. And in the fantasy world of happiness and sparkles known as my brain the ultimate scenario is if I could have one of each of these archetypes as my spirits and just have two doms fighting over me UwU. But I obviously understand that’s not super realistic. I’m not like hard stuck on any of this as well mind you. However I absolutely do not want my spirit to be feminine. Not that I’m not willing to rp anything with female/feminine characters but I really would prefer if my partner was a more masculine type.

Accepted!  I know Rainbae from elsewhyr and saw all her stats and such, we've talked extensively about the character ahead of time.  Good good.

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 18, 2019, 12:25:23 PM

When in doubt, swing Guardian imo.  Because it's better to double up Guardians than have Guardianless Summoners.

Kathyan

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 17, 2019, 03:26:05 PM
A Bard dip is fine, though they are a full caster if you've just got a bit of it in you things shouldn't get out of hand.  It preserves the spirit of the concept w/out going overboard mechanically.

Like it with the caveat that you're going to wanna be careful OOC in shifted form re:sexual content, as it will tread outside some peoples' wheelhouse.  I doubt anyone's gonna take umbrage with her main form though.  I'm cool with both, for any NPC interActions.

I find the 'Bearika' idea to be cute, one note in personal history is that they don'take the best magic users so much as any who get the Summoner's Mark appearing on them.  It does only appears on magic users of significant ability, though.

I like the casts, it seems perfectly acceptable to me overall.

I'm going to start linking approved characters in the reserved post.  I assume most of us will be busy during the Xmass-New Years corridor, but I'll get at least an OOC up before then and potentially a "talkytalky" IC thread, with the action moving forward after.  I think that's less likely to cause issues than cutting a combat midway, but I'm open to feedback from players about y'alls availability and thinking on the subjeckht.

I checked out of curiosity and I saw that Lucifel and Meow both play the lyre and the flute. ;D

Yes, I'm aware of that. I'll reach anyone to know if they are ok before anything happens, unless they say first like Armphid.

Thanks, depending on how the game goes 'Bearika' can be further developed. I also changed the bit regarding the Summoner's Mark in her story.

About OOC, I'm likely not to be around during Christmas week but I might still have a look around even if its just to say hi. :)

Quote from: Guancyto on December 17, 2019, 10:04:43 PM

This is just me but being immune to being seduced doesn't really sound like a fun idea. :P

Armphid

Quote from: Kathyan on December 19, 2019, 09:53:21 AM
I checked out of curiosity and I saw that Lucifel and Meow both play the lyre and the flute. ;D

Jam lute sessions!  They're a duo on the battlefield and on stage!

QuoteThis is just me but being immune to being seduced doesn't really sound like a fun idea. :P

I think that's the thrust of the question.  But that's a situation where the player could choose if they want to be seduced, you know?  They may not have the Charmed condition but still be like, "all right, I'm into it."
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

pdragon

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 18, 2019, 02:48:31 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and commit to it.  Makes sense to give L7's magic items anyway.

what would be the upper limit on said magical item?

Request Thread

Zaer Darkwail

(charsheet will be on link in the name but mythweavers is down so make sheet crunch later, but going for zealot barbarian)

Pairing: Opal's char

Name: Gorex, the Fury King
Race: Minotaur (Ravnica)

Sexuality (IC): Predator (heterosexual)
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-consensual, consensual, dominance/submission, straight

Physical Description: Standing 7'ft tall in powerful bulk of muscle Gorex creates imposing image, he has hoofed feet and has his flesh patched up in his face along with sharp feral teeth and gleaming crimson eyes and has triple pair of horns in his head. He wears only makeshift plated metal war kilt for modesty and bears worn leather straps with various brass medallions to dark gods of various faiths on him and metal plated bracers. He smells of blood, ash and gore. He carries a large notched great axe in battle.
Personal History: Gorex origins are lost to ancient times, but in lore he is depicted on every pagan society as The Fury King, incarnation of beastly wrath and some speculate he was god of animals and beasts in time before there was even concept of religion and gods. But when gods came they hunted and slew him, but in fury he reincarnated as demon who started stalk and hunt all other humanoid races as prey, as he was preyed once as god or as divine beast. Overtime his deeds became so infamous gods banished him to abyss, where he ascended to become a demon prince of his own right and is called also grandfather of minotaur race. Then he became universal mercenary champion to dark gods, as dark gods blessing he can enter prime reality to spread havoc on god's subjects.

But this is myth running in pagan circles and explains origins of six horned skull face which is used in oldest druidic rituals, dark rituals, when conjuring nature's wrath to manifest upon the world. Whether the myth is true or not, whether he is truly ancient primordial entity which got reincarnated by fury alone or is he merely aspect, a avatar, of primal merciless fury of nature is anyone's guess.

Sexual Alignment: Inclined
Addictions: Alcohol

Jezabelle

Quote from: pdragon on December 19, 2019, 01:51:48 PM
what would be the upper limit on said magical item?

If it grants more immediate combat utility than a plain +1 weapon, it prolly ain't gettin' thru.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 19, 2019, 05:41:27 PM
(charsheet will be on link in the name but mythweavers is down so make sheet crunch later, but going for zealot barbarian)

Pairing: Opal's char

Name: Gorex, the Fury King
Race: Minotaur (Ravnica)

Sexuality (IC): Predator (heterosexual)
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-consensual, consensual, dominance/submission, straight

Physical Description: Standing 7'8'ft tall in powerful bulk of muscle Gorex creates imposing image, he has hoofed feet and has his flesh patched up in his face along with sharp feral teeth and gleaming crimson eyes and has triple pair of horns in his head. He wears only makeshift plated metal war kilt for modesty and bears worn leather straps with various brass medallions to dark gods of various faiths on him and metal plated bracers. He smells of blood, ash and gore. He carries a large notched great axe in battle.
Personal History: Gorex origins are lost to ancient times, but in lore he is depicted on every pagan society as The Fury King, incarnation of beastly wrath and some speculate he was god of animals and beasts in time before there was even concept of religion and gods. But when gods came they hunted and slew him, but in fury he reincarnated as demon who started stalk and hunt all other humanoid races as prey, as he was preyed once as god or as divine beast. Overtime his deeds became so infamous gods banished him to abyss, where he ascended to become a demon prince of his own right and is called also grandfather of minotaur race.

But this is myth running in pagan circles and explains origins of six horned skull face which is used in oldest druidic rituals, dark rituals, when conjuring nature's wrath to manifest upon the world. Whether the myth is true or not, whether he is truly ancient primordial entity which got reincarnated by fury alone or is he merely aspect, a avatar, of primal merciless fury of nature is anyone's guess.

Interesting character~

Getting ready to get on a plane early to-morrow, afore the sun rise.  You can expect the OOC sometime in the next two days, and IC a week after that.

Armphid

Quote from: Guancyto on December 19, 2019, 09:49:51 PM

Wow.  I mean, yeah, it could be worse.  But sometimes having a low number can help you have a really unique character!  In another group RP Jezabelle ran that I was in, I played a female Dwarf Bard with a 7 Intelligence.  It made her kind of fun to play in just how blockheaded she could be. 

You could also probably still use the standard array if you wanted...though maybe ask Jezabelle to be sure. 
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Jezabelle

To clarify it IS acceptable to revert to standard array if you get shite scores \ are otherwise unhappy w/ them.

c0i9z

Oh, is that so? In that case, I might as well try my luck.

Yeah... 14,14,14,12,11,11. Not great. I think I'll just stick with the standard array.

Chulanowa

Guess i might as well make mine as well:

rolls
Result: 4, 5, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1, 4, 6, 6, 1, 5, 6, 5, 4, 2, 1, 4, 6, 4, 4, 4, 1, 3,

4, 5, 2, 3 = 12
3, 2, 1, 4 = 9
6, 6, 1, 5 = 17
6, 5, 4, 2 = 15
1, 4, 6, 4 = 14
4, 4, 1, 3 = 11

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 19, 2019, 08:02:25 PM
If it grants more immediate combat utility than a plain +1 weapon, it prolly ain't gettin' thru.

Interesting character~

Thanks :). Anyways to confirm would be hellfire weapon (from descend to avernus module) be okay? It's +1 weapon but it has added flavor to glow 5'ft radius and send any slain mortal souls to river of Styx (and born immediately as lemures). Or Shatterspike (normally longsword but could be great axe), +1 weapon but it critical hits when striking on objects.

pdragon

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 19, 2019, 08:02:25 PM

What about a ring of water walking?

Request Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Also now managed make mythweavers sheet for Gorex. Link is in the name above the pic.

Chulanowa

more
Name: Tamithari of the Lythewood. Tami is fine.
Race: Vulpinal (Tabaxi reskin)
Age: 17. but counted in fox years, so actually two hundred and seventy-two. Actualy almost two hundred and seventy-three, where's my cake?!

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Would like to avoid "hard" or violent noncon; coercive / mind control / molestation is fine. Most encounters fine; not a fan of geting tentacled fucked by shoggoths or the like though.

Physical Description: Tamithari could almost pass for a half-elf woman; she's a slight five-foot-five, with big bright blue eyes and a slender frame. Her hair is shoulder-length and a coppery red, decorated with the occasional tie, braid, feather, or leaf. of course her pupils are vertical slits, a pair of mobile fuzzy ears poke out of her messy red hair, and there's the matter of that fluffy tail waving behind her. Since it seems people in the prime material get upset at nudity, she does clothe herself, usually in garments resembling that of the local commoner classes; cloth bodices and blouses, skirts, and the like. When allowed to though, she prefers little clothing, putting on display a body of lean, supple muscle, pleasing curves, and a smattering of freckles on her shoulders, breasts, and rump that match those on her cheeks. For battle she dons a suit of what is either leather cut to resemble sycamore leaves, or leaves treated to be as strong as leather. Always with her are a matching pair of razor-sharp platinum-bladed swords.
(In her native plane, Tamithari is a lot more ambiguous; her appears "flickers" between an elvish woman and an actual fox, every movement is as fast as the eye can follow, and she never seems to touch hte ground; being bound by the laws of the prime Material is a bit of a drag, literally. Ugh gravity)

Personal History: Tamithari was just another vulpinal in the neverending forests of Elysium. she spent her days pranking pixies, sleeping in the brambles, chasing her own tail, and stealing songs from the Azatas. Carefree, idyllic, and fun! When a quippiloth incursion threatened her home though, Tamithari won fame and renown by leading a resistance against the monsters until help could arrive. That experience has set her on a series of adventures and dashing acts of derring-do through Elysium, into Nirvana and even the Prime Material now and then. She likes the prime material (it's more exciting than Nirvana, after all...) but it'd have been nice if she had been ASKED to visit instead of getting dragged. But she's not bitter. Much. Really, it's fine, so long as she can still chase her tail now and then.

Addictions: Is a total sucker for strawberries in any form; don't know if that's an 'addiction" though.

Sheet: (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2084638

WANTED: I'm not too picky about Tami's summoner; male, female, something else, it's fine. Also doesn't have to even be a sexual relationship at all; my suspicion is that there will be plenty of that going on aroudn the group as a whole anyway  ;D Tami's equal parts fierce and playful, and is just as good with a friendship or even "just a bodyguard" relationship. So long as you pet her on occasion and don't mind never, ever, ever getting to eat that last slice of pie you were saving for later.

1651Leviathan

Opale

Paired with Zaer"s Gorex

Charcter Sheet : https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2087477

Name: Daedra

Sexuality (IC): Straight, but could be altered of course
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): everything allowed, I love surprises.
Physical Description: Slender, deadly pale and with a classic beauty, Daedra shows a royal port and auburn hair that enhance a figure covered in dark chitinous outfits, made of giant spiders hide. She usually have her hawk familiar, named Dreyr with her.
Personal History:
Daedra is amnesic. All she remembers was she found herself naked in the woods a few years agao, clean and untouched, and that she started to hear voices and be able to manipulate the summoning magic forces. Quickly, she became a sort of an ermit and witch for the villagers around. Both helpful and terrible in her wrath. Healing and cursing people following her mood.
Sexual Alignment: Neutral for now
Addictions: none for now, but open to got some

Kimera

Looks like a fun game with a lot of awesome characters so far.

Considering making one as well. Don't know what the tally is so far on guardians vs summoners.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Kimera on December 21, 2019, 03:05:53 AM
Looks like a fun game with a lot of awesome characters so far.

Considering making one as well. Don't know what the tally is so far on guardians vs summoners.

Summoners:
Jasthalen Silverwing - Male High elf Wizard 3
Dame Meow Silverfur - Female / Futa Shifter Bard 3
Kalev of the Living Flame - Male Fire Genasi Artificer 3
Clara - Trans female human Cleric 3
Daedra - Female human Druid(?) 3

Guardians:
Valarna the Invincible - Female Half Elf Barbarian 1 / Paladin 6 (Guardian for Jasthalen Silverwing)
Myra - Female Human Rogue 7
Lucifel - Angelic Angel (aaracokra) Bard 1 / Monk 6 (Guardian for Dame Meow Silverfur)
Gorex, the Fury King - Male Minotaur Barbarian 7 (Guardian for Daedra)
Tamithari of the Lythewood - Female Vulpinal agathion (Tabaxi) Ranger 7

Clara's in want of a masculine guardian, and neither Myra or Tami really qualify in that regard (I mean, Tami will happily glue a fake mustache on and slip a zucchini unto her garter if it helps, but I don't think it will)

Kimera

My current idea is to use a simic hybrid (from ravnica) picking the grappling appendages and climbing legs and combine it with a storm herald barbarian, selecting the sea variant to get some electric abilities and water breathing + swim speed to get a nice aquatic flavored guardian spirit.

And who likes to hug people.

Jezabelle

Honestly nothing beyond the functionality of being +1 to hit/dmg at this time for weapons.  It can be fluffed to glow red tho

An item that just confers waterwalking is A-OK by me.

Phone posting right now, long day of "vacationing," will make laptop post tonight.  Expect OOC within 24hrs

Xurtan

TwistedKitsune

Talked with Rainbae and will be pairing up with Clara

Name: Sorath
Race: Fallen Angel (Assimar)

Sexuality (IC): Streight
Acceptable Encounters (OOC):  The only things that are off-limits are scat, vore, vomit. Straight, Gay, non-con, transformations always permissible.

Physical Description:  Standing at 6'5" and athletic build gives him a presence that is added to by his sculpted features. His Silver hair falls long around his shoulders, Silver eyes watching from under his brow. He wears gleaming armour covering his body. When he reaches for the darkness that has replaced his light, his wings form behind him stained black, his eyes also being stained for that time. His weapons forming as he needs them from that same darkness.

Personal History: Angels have a purpose, they have it from the first moments that they can remember. Each Angel has their purpose, this can be as a messenger, a leader, a muse. Sorael's purpose was to guard the gates, to make sure none but those allowed could enter Heaven. There were many other angels like him, the watchers they were called. Always looking down from Heaven rather than within. He found himself drawn to those who he could see scurrying about below, doing his job of watching them for an attempt to gain entrance to the Heaven but at the same time watching them as they grew changed and shaped their world.
Until one day a cry came from the lands below that caught his attention, a young priestess from one of their churches was being chased by beasts. For some reason, he no longer remembers he came down to save the priestess from the beasts but when he went to return to his place, he found that his wings wouldn't carry him any more. He had been cast out for abandoning his purpose, he has wandered the mortal planes for eons now.

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2083694

Rainbae

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 21, 2019, 05:16:43 AM
Clara's in want of a masculine guardian, and neither Myra or Tami really qualify in that regard (I mean, Tami will happily glue a fake mustache on and slip a zucchini unto her garter if it helps, but I don't think it will)

Yes! Me and TwistedKitsune are paired rn and so I have my harsh dom covered but if someone is looking to play a masculine soft dom I'd still love to have two partners. Only if the numbers permit it ofc if not I've already got an awesome partner so no sweat. ^_^
💞💗💖O/Os 💖💗💞

Xurtan

Out of curiosity, with so many people in a 5e game I'm wondering how the pacing and such is going to work. Are we all going to be in the same area at once?

Jezabelle

Quote from: Xurtan on December 21, 2019, 10:18:34 PM
Out of curiosity, with so many people in a 5e game I'm wondering how the pacing and such is going to work. Are we all going to be in the same area at once?

Haven't taken a proper headcount, but I will probably dice it into two groups both deployed to the border with different immediate objectives and an "HQ" camp thread.

Xurtan

Quote from: Kimera on December 22, 2019, 02:35:12 AM
Myth weavers seems to be down or having troubles so can't work on sheet. made my rolls though.

Yeah, its been having issues the last few days unfortunately. Here's hoping it doesn't do what it did a couple years ago and lose every sheet. :p

Jezabelle

OOC thread is up!

We're going to move there for finalize conversations about pairings and the like, I'm going to create a Character Sheet thread as well; where only Character Sheets will go. 

Please edit in links to your partner's character sheet post once it has been made.  That thread will also likely house the official / finalized list of pairings.

edit: Characters thread is live.

If I've not gotten back to you approving your character as posted here or PM'd to me please PM me again asking me to review it, I've been very busy and disoriented by travel and justrying to keep up with E! things as I can.

Bibliophilia

Armphid

Biblio!  Woo!  Yeah, join us!
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

So, just to check, since their presence is a bit...tentative...are Changelings allowed?

Edit:  Never mind, I found where they were officially published.

Also Edit:  -waves at Armphid.-  Hi!

snowdrop

Oo! I have somehow completely missed this, even though it sounds super fun and omething that would be *so* right up my alley. If there’s still time to try and sneak in, I’d love to!

I’d definitely prefer a Summoner, details to be pondered...

c0i9z

Oh, Myra just happens to need a summoner, so that might work out nicely.

Jezabelle

Quote from: snowdrop on December 22, 2019, 09:17:41 PM
Oo! I have somehow completely missed this, even though it sounds super fun and omething that would be *so* right up my alley. If there’s still time to try and sneak in, I’d love to!

I’d definitely prefer a Summoner, details to be pondered...

I believe we could use a Summoner, and your O/Os pair nicely withe setup.

Bibliophilia

Name: Gloss Featherstone
Race: Changeling

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Dub-con, non-heteronormative, non-humanoid, rough and non-con (though of a less...violent degree) are all acceptable.  If anything is a little iffy, I'm open to discussion and compromise or 'fade to black' scenarios.

Physical Description: Gloss's 'natural' state is vastly different from the myriad of faces he chooses to wear on a day to day basis.  However, the persona he most often spends his time in is a tall, broad-shouldered man with waist-length, thick black hair and dusky skin.  The handsome human dresses in flashy clothing and often sports a wide, charming grin on his face that carries into a bright twinkle in his pale blue eyes.

Personal History: Gloss was raised by an old woman who reminded him often that she wasn't his mother, and had merely purchased him from a traveling merchant when he was two years old.  She'd bought him for two gold coins because she knew what the strange, pale, blank-eyed baby was and had plans to put his abilities to good use in the future.  She wasn't a kind woman, and while she never abused him, neither did she ever show Gloss any form of affection.

For the first seven years of his life, he went by merely 'Boy', as that was all the woman called him.  Eventually he named himself, and while she never used his proper name, it soothed him to know that he finally had a name.  From the moment he gained the ability to alter his appearance, his guardian put him to work, sending him into the nearby village to steal from their neighbors.  He could pilfer from food stalls or pick the pockets of others using one face, then easily escape being caught by changing his face to another.  Eventually, however, the old woman decided that she wanted more than he could get doing petty larceny, and she decided they should travel to a bigger town where he could rake in money performing for the crowds.

At ten, the two arrived in the height of some festival or another and before the old woman knew what had happened, Gloss had slipped away in the throng never to be seen again.  Here was the freedom he had longed for, and he'd been taught how to survive on his own, though he had no love for the thieving his guardian had required of him.  However, it wasn't long before he realized he had other means of using his unique skills that didn't require him to take from those who could ill-afford to lose. 

He became first a deft runner for various black market businesses who were impressed by his ability to avoid getting nabbed by the keen-eyed law or their rivals.  Then, once he got older, he became a companion-for-hire to the wealthier members of society that appreciated his ability to give them all manner of delight that they might otherwise be denied.  Being able to give a client any face or form they crave - within reason, of course - proved a very lucrative business.

It was his skill as a lover, which was becoming quite well-known among a certain subset of society in his city, that drew the notice of a powerful, mysterious figure.  One night he found himself lured into the clutches of a being whose energy charged the air around it with electricity, and he spent the night and much of the next day in a mindless, tireless romp that left him quaking to his very soul.  At the end, he could not count the number of masks he'd worn in their lust-fueled frenzy, but as he lay trembling and coated with sweat, he wore his own face for the first time in many years.  The creature who had burned with him looked upon him for a long while, kissed his lips and then left him lying there with a taste of its intensity coursing through him.

When he woke two days later, it was to discover that he was in the middle of a fertile grove.  He had been visited by a fey being and had pleased that creature so much it had given him the gift of magic.  His very nature made this turn of events highly fortuitous and he immediately sought to learn how to use that unpredictable gift to the best of his ability.  Which meant seeking adventure...

Addictions: Caffeine (he's a fiend for teas and coffees)

Sheet:
Gloss Featherstone | CG Changeling Sorcerer 3
Class: Sorcerer 3
Background: Urchin

Proficiency Bonus: +2 | Hit Points: 20/20 (3d6+2) | Armor Class:  | Speed: 30 ft | Passive Perception: 10
Strength 8 (-1)
Save: (-1)
Athletics: (-1)
|
Dexterity 14 (+2)
Save: (+2)
Acrobatics: (+2)
Sleight of Hand: (+4)
Stealth: (+4)
|
Constitution 14 (+2)
Save: (+4)
|
Intelligence 12
Save: (+1)
Arcana: (+1)
History: (+1)
Investigation: (+1)
Nature: (+1)
Religion: (+1)
|
Wisdom 10 (0)
Save: (0)
Animal Handling: (0)
Insight: (0)
Medicine: (0)
Perception: (0)
Survival: (0)
|
Charisma 17 (+3)
Save: (+5)
Deception: (+5)
Intimidate: (+3)
Performance: (+3)
Persuasion: (+5)

Racial Features
Change Appearance - As an action, you can transform your appearance or revert to your natural form. You can’t duplicate the appearance of a creature you’ve never seen, and you revert to your natural form if you die.  You decide what you look like, including your height, weight, facial features, the sound of your voice, coloration, hair length, sex, and any other distinguishing characteristics. You can make yourself appear as a member of another race, though none of your game statistics change. You also can't appear as a creature a different size than you, and your basic shape stays the same; if you’re bipedal, you can’t use this trait to become quadrupedal, for instance. Your clothing and other equipment don’t change in appearance, size, or shape to match your new form, requiring you to keep a few extra outfits on hand to make the most compelling disguise possible.  Even to the most astute observers, your ruse is usually indiscernible. If you rouse suspicion, or if a wary creature suspects something is amiss, you have advantage on any Charisma (Deception) check you make to avoid detection.

Changeling Instincts - You gain proficiency with two of the following skills of your choice: Deception, Intimidation, Insight, and Persuasion.

Unsettling Visage - When a creature you can see makes an attack roll against you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the roll. You must use this feature before knowing whether the attack hits or misses.  Using this trait reveals your shapeshifting nature to any creature within 30 feet that can see you. Once you use this trait, you can’t use it again, until you finish a short, or long rest.

Divergent Persona - You gain proficiency with one tool of your choice. Define a unique identity associated with that proficiency; establish the name, race, gender, age, and other details. While you are in the form of this persona, the related proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses that proficiency.

|
Background Feature
Personality - Nobody stays angry at me or around me for long, since I can defuse any amount of tension. (Borrowed from Entertainer)

Ideal - The low are lifted up, and the high and mighty are brought down. Change is the nature of things.

Bond - No one else should have to endure the hardships I've been through.

Flaw - I'm a sucker for a pretty face. (Borrowed from Entertainer)
|
Class Features
Sorcerous Origin -
Wild Magic
Wild Magic Surge
Starting when you choose this origin at 1st level, your spellcasting can unleash surges of untamed magic. Immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher, the DM can have you roll a d20. If you roll a 1, roll on the Wild Magic Surge table to create a random magical effect.

Tides of Chaos
Starting at 1st level, you can manipulate the forces of chance and chaos to gain advantage on one attack roll, ability check, or saving throw. Once you do so, you must finish a long rest before you can use this feature again.

Any time before you regain the use of this feature, the DM can have you roll on the Wild Magic Surge table immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher. You then regain the use of this feature.

Font of Magic - Sorcery Points: 3

Flexible Casting - You can use your sorcery points to
gain additional spell slots
You can transform unexpended sorcery points into one spell slot as a bonus action on your turn. The Creating Spell Slots table shows the cost of creating a spell slot of a given level. You can create spell slots no higher in level than 5th. The created spell slots vanish at the end of a long rest.
, or
sacrifice spell slots
As a bonus action on your turn, you can expend one spell slot and gain a number of sorcery points equal to the slot's level.
to gain additional sorcery points. You learn other ways to use your sorcery points as you reach higher levels.

Metamagic -

Proficiencies: Deception, Persuasion, Sleight-of-Hand, Stealth
Other Proficiencies: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows | Dulcimer (DP Tool)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Orc
Equipment
Light crossbow and 20 bolts, arcane focus,
explorer's pack
backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a waterskin & 50 ft hemp rope.
, two daggers.

Spells Known (4 | 4)

Attacks
Light Crossbow | +2 | 1d8+2 | Piercing | Ammunition (80/320), Loading, Two-Handed
Dagger | +2 | 1d4+2 | Piercing | Finesse, Light, Thrown (20/60)

Personas

Kaedie Layne
LG Firbolg Entertainer
Skilled with the Dulcimer
Divergent Persona

Imani Galanodel
LN Half-Elf Noble
Well-connected & Charming

Aviz Manglemaw
CE Orc Criminal
Underworld connections

Jezabelle

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 23, 2019, 12:43:11 AM

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Dub-con, non-heteronormative, non-humanoid, rough and non-con (though of a less...violent degree) are all acceptable.  If anything is a little iffy, I'm open to discussion and compromise or 'fade to black' scenarios.

Physical Description: Gloss's 'natural' state is vastly different from the myriad of faces he chooses to wear on a day to day basis.  However, the persona he most often spends his time in is a tall, broad-shouldered man with waist-length, thick black hair and dusky skin.  The handsome human dresses in flashy clothing and often sports a wide, charming grin on his face that carries into a bright twinkle in his pale blue eyes.

Personal History: Gloss was raised by an old woman who reminded him often that she wasn't his mother, and had merely purchased him from a traveling merchant when he was two years old.  She'd bought him for two gold coins because she knew what the strange, pale, blank-eyed baby was and had plans to put his abilities to good use in the future.  She wasn't a kind woman, and while she never abused him, neither did she ever show Gloss any form of affection.

For the first seven years of his life, he went by merely 'Boy', as that was all the woman called him.  Eventually he named himself, and while she never used his proper name, it soothed him to know that he finally had a name.  From the moment he gained the ability to alter his appearance, his guardian put him to work, sending him into the nearby village to steal from their neighbors.  He could pilfer from food stalls or pick the pockets of others using one face, then easily escape being caught by changing his face to another.  Eventually, however, the old woman decided that she wanted more than he could get doing petty larceny, and she decided they should travel to a bigger town where he could rake in money performing for the crowds.

At ten, the two arrived in the height of some festival or another and before the old woman knew what had happened, Gloss had slipped away in the throng never to be seen again.  Here was the freedom he had longed for, and he'd been taught how to survive on his own, though he had no love for the thieving his guardian had required of him.  However, it wasn't long before he realized he had other means of using his unique skills that didn't require him to take from those who could ill-afford to lose. 

He became first a deft runner for various black market businesses who were impressed by his ability to avoid getting nabbed by the keen-eyed law or their rivals.  Then, once he got older, he became a companion-for-hire to the wealthier members of society that appreciated his ability to give them all manner of delight that they might otherwise be denied.  Being able to give a client any face or form they crave - within reason, of course - proved a very lucrative business.

It was his skill as a lover, which was becoming quite well-known among a certain subset of society in his city, that drew the notice of a powerful, mysterious figure.  One night he found himself lured into the clutches of a being whose energy charged the air around it with electricity, and he spent the night and much of the next day in a mindless, tireless romp that left him quaking to his very soul.  At the end, he could not count the number of masks he'd worn in their lust-fueled frenzy, but as he lay trembling and coated with sweat, he wore his own face for the first time in many years.  The creature who had burned with him looked upon him for a long while, kissed his lips and then left him lying there with a taste of its intensity coursing through him.

When he woke two days later, it was to discover that he was in the middle of a fertile grove.  He had been visited by a fey being and had pleased that creature so much it had given him the gift of magic.  His very nature made this turn of events highly fortuitous and he immediately sought to learn how to use that unpredictable gift to the best of his ability.  Which meant seeking adventure...

Addictions: Caffeine (he's a fiend for teas and coffees)

Sheet:
Gloss Featherstone | CG Changeling Sorcerer 3
Class: Sorcerer 3
Background: Urchin

Proficiency Bonus: +2 | Hit Points: 20/20 (3d6+2) | Armor Class:  | Speed: 30 ft | Passive Perception: 10
Strength 8
Save: (-1)
Athletics: (-1)
|
Dexterity 14
Save: (+2)
Acrobatics: (+2)
Sleight of Hand: (+4)
Stealth: (+4)
|
Constitution 14
Save: (+4)
|
Intelligence 12
Save: (+1)
Arcana: (+1)
History: (+1)
Investigation: (+1)
Nature: (+1)
Religion: (+1)
|
Wisdom 10
Save: (0)
Animal Handling: (0)
Insight: (0)
Medicine: (0)
Perception: (0)
Survival: (0)
|
Charisma 17
Save: (+5)
Deception: (+5)
Intimidate: (+3)
Performance: (+3)
Persuasion: (+5)

Racial Features
Change Appearance - As an action, you can transform your appearance or revert to your natural form. You can’t duplicate the appearance of a creature you’ve never seen, and you revert to your natural form if you die.  You decide what you look like, including your height, weight, facial features, the sound of your voice, coloration, hair length, sex, and any other distinguishing characteristics. You can make yourself appear as a member of another race, though none of your game statistics change. You also can't appear as a creature a different size than you, and your basic shape stays the same; if you’re bipedal, you can’t use this trait to become quadrupedal, for instance. Your clothing and other equipment don’t change in appearance, size, or shape to match your new form, requiring you to keep a few extra outfits on hand to make the most compelling disguise possible.  Even to the most astute observers, your ruse is usually indiscernible. If you rouse suspicion, or if a wary creature suspects something is amiss, you have advantage on any Charisma (Deception) check you make to avoid detection.

Changeling Instincts - You gain proficiency with two of the following skills of your choice: Deception, Intimidation, Insight, and Persuasion.

Unsettling Visage - When a creature you can see makes an attack roll against you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the roll. You must use this feature before knowing whether the attack hits or misses.  Using this trait reveals your shapeshifting nature to any creature within 30 feet that can see you. Once you use this trait, you can’t use it again, until you finish a short, or long rest.

Divergent Persona - You gain proficiency with one tool of your choice. Define a unique identity associated with that proficiency; establish the name, race, gender, age, and other details. While you are in the form of this persona, the related proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses that proficiency.

|
Background Feature
Personality - Nobody stays angry at me or around me for long, since I can defuse any amount of tension. (Borrowed from Entertainer)

Ideal - The low are lifted up, and the high and mighty are brought down. Change is the nature of things.

Bond - No one else should have to endure the hardships I've been through.

Flaw - I'm a sucker for a pretty face. (Borrowed from Entertainer)
|
Class Features
Sorcerous Origin -
Wild Magic
Wild Magic Surge
Starting when you choose this origin at 1st level, your spellcasting can unleash surges of untamed magic. Immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher, the DM can have you roll a d20. If you roll a 1, roll on the Wild Magic Surge table to create a random magical effect.

Tides of Chaos
Starting at 1st level, you can manipulate the forces of chance and chaos to gain advantage on one attack roll, ability check, or saving throw. Once you do so, you must finish a long rest before you can use this feature again.

Any time before you regain the use of this feature, the DM can have you roll on the Wild Magic Surge table immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher. You then regain the use of this feature.

Font of Magic - Sorcery Points: 3

Flexible Casting - You can use your sorcery points to
gain additional spell slots
You can transform unexpended sorcery points into one spell slot as a bonus action on your turn. The Creating Spell Slots table shows the cost of creating a spell slot of a given level. You can create spell slots no higher in level than 5th. The created spell slots vanish at the end of a long rest.
, or
sacrifice spell slots
As a bonus action on your turn, you can expend one spell slot and gain a number of sorcery points equal to the slot's level.
to gain additional sorcery points. You learn other ways to use your sorcery points as you reach higher levels.

Metamagic -

Proficiencies: Deception, Persuasion, Sleight-of-Hand, Stealth
Other Proficiencies: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows | Dulcimer (DP Tool)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Orc
Equipment
Light crossbow and 20 bolts, arcane focus,
explorer's pack
backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a waterskin & 50 ft hemp rope.
, two daggers.

Spells Known (4 | 4)

Attacks
Light Crossbow | +2 | 1d8+2 | Piercing | Ammunition (80/320), Loading, Two-Handed
Dagger | +2 | 1d4+2 | Piercing | Finesse, Light, Thrown (20/60)

Personas

Kaedie Layne
LG Firbolg Entertainer
Skilled with the Dulcimer
Divergent Persona

Imani Galanodel
LN Half-Elf Noble
Well-connected & Charming

Aviz Manglemaw
CE Orc Criminal
Underworld connections

Hot & approved with key exception of the Aviz Manglemaw identity's age being listed as 16, gonna need that bumped to 18+ uwu.

Bibliophilia

Well, for an Orc it's actually above 18, but I can change it to 18, just so no one misconstrues.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 23, 2019, 12:50:44 AM
Well, for an Orc it's actually above 18, but I can change it to 18, just so no one misconstrues.

Yeah\\There are lots of races where that number isn't analogous to humans, but for various reasons I am always in favour of "safe over sorry" for such issues.  We don't want to draw admins into things on a matter of technicalities.  "Functionally 18" also works for a list age.

Bibliophilia

Kimera

So for my aquatic flavored guardian, I'm trying to decide on an avatar for it but ended up with more options then I can choose from. So decided to show it here and see what other people like.

The build will be a simic hybrid (from ravnica) picking the grappling appendages and climbing legs and combine it with a storm herald barbarian, selecting the sea variant to get some electric abilities and water breathing + swim speed to get a nice aquatic flavored guardian spirit.

Also character sheet under construction: Hydorah

Some NSFW

This one has a lot of herm variation images

More jellyfish

More beastlike

Xurtan

Going to withdraw Kalev for now, unfortunately. Nothing to do with anyone, just game commitments and making sure I don't spread myself too thin. Y'all have been great and there's a ton of fascinating characters with a neat concept for a game, so hope it goes well! :)

Kathyan

Many new players and characters too, welcome to the game snowdrop, bibliophilia, kimera. Lovely characters Chula, Opale, Biblio. Kimera's... well I'm not a fan of crustacean's myself but that's definitively an interesting character :) , I liked most the first picture and the 2 anime ones. Some of you I haven't had a chance to interact with even when I have been in other games with you, hope that can change. ^^

Sad to see you go Xurtan, shame you couldn't find someone. Good luck. ;)

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 23, 2019, 12:57:40 AM
Yeah\\There are lots of races where that number isn't analogous to humans, but for various reasons I am always in favour of "safe over sorry" for such issues.  We don't want to draw admins into things on a matter of technicalities.  "Functionally 18" also works for a list age.
I know, despite reaching adulthood at 10 it was still better to say 18 human equivalence.

snowdrop

hm, so, I've been trying to wrap my head around the characters already in the game, but I guess I might as well ask straight out -- what kind of guardians do we have in need of a suitable summoner? ^^

My gut reaction is to create some kind of a high-brow character who simply mustn't get herself involved with anything lewd or scandalous; what would the people think! -hopefully paired up with a guardian who does not agree with that mindset at all, and would quite happily corrupt her and make sure she is involved in a lot of those "lewd and scandalous" acts; perhaps an actual princess or something, if that isn't too outlandish of an idea.

But, as a latecomer to the game, I also think it'd be only appropriate if my character would fit in with any possible guardian players who are already in and looking for a partner! So I'm happy to come up with something slightly different too :-) Although, I would in any case definitely prefer a character who needs to be "broken in" or corrupted before she gets all lewd-y all over the place.

c0i9z

Myra does need a summoner, but she's unfortunately not much of a corruptive influence. Or, at least, she;s a strange influence, not fully understanding concepts like shame, modesty or stopping oneself from doing things that feel good. But also not being very knowledgeable of the like.

Kimera

Still need to finish up my character as well, but once it is, Hydorah will require a summoner as well.

So if you don't mind getting paired up with a slightly more alien guardian, Hydorah might be the one for you. And tentacles offcourse ^^

tangerine

Are you still accepting submissions?

My original inclination was a summoner, but it seems like there's more room for guardian spirits at the moment?
What do you think of this idea for a guardian spirit:  a succubus with a tsundere personality.  Her sexual alignment would be inclined because of her nature.  But she's trying to break the stereotype and willfully avoids sexual encounters.

Opale

I updated my character, included the character sheet :) Ready to go !

Jezabelle

Quote from: tangerine on December 26, 2019, 03:52:23 AM
Are you still accepting submissions?

My original inclination was a summoner, but it seems like there's more room for guardian spirits at the moment?
What do you think of this idea for a guardian spirit:  a succubus with a tsundere personality.  Her sexual alignment would be inclined because of her nature.  But she's trying to break the stereotype and willfully avoids sexual encounters.

PM'd you, but yes~

That's great Opale!

I think the launch of the Camp IC is imminent.  Casual reminder that we'll break the time stream when we launch the squad threads so if you're balls deep in someone or whatever just be sure you'd be able to depart in a (semi)timely fashion.

Kimera

I think i'm finished with this one now. Looking forward to play.

Name: Azhuila
Race: Simic Hybrid

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Non-consent, group and monsters of all kinds are permitted. Interested in both dom and sub situations. Transformations depend or if temporary.
Physical Description: Azhuila stands roughly 6ft tall. At first glance she looks like an agile, feline humanoid. Looking closer, the 'gifts' of the Far Realm become more imminent. Her skin is slick and wet, almost rubbery and she feels equally at home in the water then on land. The most prominent feature though are the six nimble tentacles sprouting from her back.
Personal History: It is pretty hard to determine from which era she came from. Once a brave adventurer travelling through the planes, she somehow got lost and ended up in the twisted depths of the Far Realm. Their, a place where no sane mortal should ever go, the ever warping energies twisted her entire being, mind, body and soul.

Now known as Azhuila, she has become a denizen of that very realm. Given the unstable flow of time in the far realm, it is impossible to guess her true age.

Sheet: Azhuila

Kathyan

That's a very unusual and interesting creature you got there Kimera. ^^

Also making notice that Myla and Azhuila already got summoners so it seems Guancyto or Tangerine would have to be Snowdrop's characters guardian. I'm offering my summoner Dame Meow to take any remaining guardian though.

Rainbae

Quote from: Kathyan on December 27, 2019, 06:15:37 PM
That's a very unusual and interesting creature you got there Kimera. ^^

Also making notice that Myla and Azhuila already got summoners so it seems Guancyto or Tangerine would have to be Snowdrop's characters guardian. I'm offering my summoner Dame Meow to take any remaining guardian though.

My character Clara is also still looking for a second Guardian! I'd also be ok with taking someone if they cant find another summoner. ^_^
💞💗💖O/Os 💖💗💞

Hamadryad

Late to the party with this, are there still spaces available? If so am I better off picking a Summoner or Guardian spirit?

Jezabelle

Quote from: Hamadryad on December 27, 2019, 09:27:35 PM
Late to the party with this, are there still spaces available? If so am I better off picking a Summoner or Guardian spirit?

It is but you gon' wanna roll that character kinda quick.  Spirit's the safer bet, I'd encourage you to look for Summoners without Spirits and try to fill that niche.  You can also double up as Spirit but not as Summoner (i.e. you can't have two Summoners to one Spirit).  But maybe scout Spirits without Summoners who you think might be a good fit?

Vreski

I've had my eye on this game for a while now. Is there still room?

I'm interested in being a futa Succubus spirit or a very innocent holy summoner who will end up being very corrupted by the spirit they summon. Is there any one who would be interested in me as a summoner or a spirit?

Zaer Darkwail

Tangerine (in above post) mentions she could run a tsundere succubus, so perhaps you two can work something out :). Unless any resident summoners want take futa succubus spirit.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Vreski on December 28, 2019, 06:32:32 PM
I've had my eye on this game for a while now. Is there still room?

I'm interested in being a futa Succubus spirit or a very innocent holy summoner who will end up being very corrupted by the spirit they summon. Is there any one who would be interested in me as a summoner or a spirit?

Yes, although I'd prefer I get a sheet in by Tuesday for anyone still interested in joining us who hasn't taken the plunge yet.  I'll continue recruitment post-launch but I want to be sure every IC thread contains only managably sized groups.

CrazyIvan

I was also interested but have been on the road for awhile and won't be stable again till like towards the end of week, is that also okay? If so are you looking for anything in particular?

Jezabelle

Quote from: CrazyIvan on December 29, 2019, 11:56:51 PM
I was also interested but have been on the road for awhile and won't be stable again till like towards the end of week, is that also okay? If so are you looking for anything in particular?

That's going to be an option but I cannot make any promises on when you'd be incorporated into the game.

CrazyIvan

Okay, if I were to try and get a character sheet in by Tuesday should I aim to create a summoner or a guardian?

I have a couple ideas:
1) Summoner - (Class: Cleric, Race: Tiefling, Sex/Gender: TBD) Concept: "A cracked diamond in the rough, the world has forged an imperfect object of strength and sorrow that despite its flaws shines brightly and resits pressures that would crush lesser creatures." - Unknown Author

(Summoner Name) was born with a dual curse of their heritage and a link to something deeper still. It is their struggle and desire to see others smile that drives them to not succumb where others would break. They would come from a lineage connected with demons and bare marks of that influence upon them, but have tried to go the complete opposite way and joined an order to quell that beast inside of them. (might work well with those considering Succubus if they want)
2) Guardian - (Class: Ranger, Race: TBD, Sex/Gender: Shifting) Concept: "Known for their cunning and ability to quickly adapt to any situation, these creatures are best at tracking down and killing any manner of beast, human, or demon alike. As quick as the wind, shapeless like water, and deadly up close or at range these creatures make excellent guardians, aside from their fickle and free nature which can be hard to tame" - excerpt from a Tome of Beasts and Monsters.

(Guardian Name) like most of their kind they revel in new experiences, challenges, faces to take on, and just living life to the fullest. They have an extreme displeasure at being chained and view summoning as a double edge sword of being able to experience great pleasures and new pains. They can be easily "tricked" into doing things with the right pressure or promises and despite the fickle nature of their kind can show loyalty or possession of things given time and the right motivations.
3) Guardian - (Class: Fighter [Battle Master], Race: TBD, Sex/Gender: TBD) Concept: "Warriors, leaders, and scions these individuals were often depicted leading what seemed like hopeless armies to victories. Intensely focused on their goals, sometimes to a disadvantage, they can be forceful and domineering in nature. Useful when times of need arise, but difficult and restless during times of peace and can push peaceful discussions towards war" - Battle Master's summoner Guide

(Guardian Name) they are strong willed and eager for battle, perhaps too eager. Not the most experienced of their kind and far too eager to prove they are every bit like there predecessors as the legends say they should be.

CrazyIvan

I have made rolls (16/15/14/12/9/7) and once I decide on a concept I can have a character sheet and full concept ready to go by end of day tomorrow (Tuesday) if that works for everyone. I just need to know which of the three fit best! :)

Vreski

Name: Valora
Race: Succubus

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Everything is welcome

Physical Description: Valora has a very well toned and lewd body with an hour glass shape. She has large breasts, a large behind, and a large black horse cock with huge cantaloupe sized balls. Her skin is red and her hair is long and black. There are four horns on her head and she has elven like ears. She also has large bat like wings and a tail with a spade shaped end. Valora is usually wearing a sexy very revealing outfit and she always carries a sword.
Personal History: Before being summoned, Valora was one of the body guards of a very powerful and important succubus.

Sexual Alignment: Obsessed

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2090543 (I Promise to get this finished ASAP. Currently getting crunched by work and have to get up in 4 hours for another 10 hour shift. Going to a New Years Party after work. Very sorry I wasn't able to get this done in time.)

Jezabelle

Quote from: Vreski on December 31, 2019, 02:49:44 AM
Name: Valora
Race: Succubus

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): Everything is welcome

Physical Description: Valora has a very well toned and lewd body with an hour glass shape. She has large breasts and a large behind. Her skin is red and her hair is long and black. There are four horns on her head and she has elven like ears. She also has large bat like wings and a tail with a spade shaped end. Valora is usually wearing a sexy very revealing outfit and she always carries a scimitar.
Personal History: Before being summoned, Valora was one of the body guards of a very powerful and important succubus.

Sexual Alignment: Obsessed

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2089951 (I Promise to get this finished ASAP. Currently getting crunched by work and have to get up in 4 hours for another 10 hour shift. Going to a New Years Party after work. Very sorry I wasn't able to get this done in time.)

Where's the Succubus race gonna come from, a Tiefling variant?  Sorc 2 would be a dip to full caster which I'd previously only allowed for bard, although I'm inclined to allow it with more information about what kind \ how you intend to do it.  S'alright, I know people are crunched.

Quote from: CrazyIvan on December 30, 2019, 09:31:29 PM
I have made rolls (16/15/14/12/9/7) and once I decide on a concept I can have a character sheet and full concept ready to go by end of day tomorrow (Tuesday) if that works for everyone. I just need to know which of the three fit best! :)

I'm really not sure what to advise other than skew Guardian and try to line up a Summoner ASAP, easier than the other way 'round.

CrazyIvan

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 31, 2019, 02:41:24 PM
I'm really not sure what to advise other than skew Guardian and try to line up a Summoner ASAP, easier than the other way 'round.

I think one of the potential topics I had been talking about was being the summoner of Vreski’s succubus and potentially connected to Tangerine if they got an app in by the deadline, if that worked.

CrazyIvan

Name: Ryst “Devote”
Race: Tiefling - Summoner

Sexuality (IC): straight (to start, but subject to change)
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): pretty much anything except blood, gore, and water sports in sexual contexts. Death, gore, and violence for story and character though are fine.

Physical Description:
Ryst is tall (6’2”) blue skinned Tiefling with a lithe frame that is the reverse of their actual abilities. They have pale white eyes, light blue hair, and what should be four complete horns, except for their long one on their leftside which is broken at its base. Their right side long horn has scar marks on it, but otherwise is completely intact. He wears clothes and cloaks that cover all of his limbs and features and prefers clothes that show off wealth, rather than hide it. Even with glasses they are clumsy and without them will trip over their own tail. In constrast they are easily capable of lifting their own weight or someone nearly twice there weight near over their head. Dense and awkward, physically and socially would be the best words to sum up Ryst.
Personal History:
Ryst despite his now austentatious appearance was not always fournate enough to even afford a loaf of bread. His family cast him out as a young boy due to his appearance and his more demonic linked features, only after they could no longer hide them or grind them down. He doesn’t remember much of his youngest years either by blocking them out or by choice. What does occasionally come through are short bitter sweet moments punctuating painful lashes and sharp words.

After being thrown out, or running away, they lived on the streets for a time doing what was necessary to survive and growing to dislike others. They were saved from a path of surrendering to the nature thrust on them by an order of clerics. It was here that Ryst would not me his life truly began as he devoted himself to the faith and helping others. It was them that pushed him to take part in the summoning. That the gods had a great destiny in store for him.

Sexual Alignment: Asexual (though not actually asexual, their current feelings towards themselves and sex lend hemaelves most to this alignment - to start)
Addictions: Alcohol (though tries to keep it secret)

Sheet: working on and will finish before end of day today!

CrazyIvan

Name: Ayiless (Nickname: Shade)
Race: Changling (base, possible variants to allow further shifting)

Acceptable Encounters (OOC): pretty much anything except blood, gore, and water sports in sexual contexts. Death, gore, and violence for story and character though are fine.

Physical Description:
Ayiless can look however they decide to look, so long it is roughly humanoid in shape. Do you want a large orc as a companion for a night followed quickly by a dainty elf, or why not a mix of the two at the same time. Form, shapes, and appearance in general mean little to them or their kind as forms are like clothes to them, things to wear to appear “decent” to fleshy things. To truly be naked and exposed would be to reveal their true form, which is a rare act of trust and loyalty. Their true form is that of a large figure with the head of an exposed deer with a full rack of antlers. Their body seems to be clad in a feather like cloak which hides all distinguishing features and seems to leave behind a trail of rags and feathers which disappear upon touching the ground.

Personal History:
Ayiless’ kind (some theories say there is only one of its kind) doesn’t age or perceive time as mortal races do, as such they tend to not know which legends are about them, another, or their future selves. As such Ayiless reputation as a well renowned planes walker may be related to the creature that stands before you, or a future they have yet to live. At their prime they are a creature that can walk between worlds and times as one may walk between houses. A creature that has enjoyed dances with devils and fine dinners with angels. They have been the consorts and advisors to kings and queens and been to places some may have only dreamed of. Witnessed the rise of empires and the falls of entire races.

However, the creature which came forth from the summoning seems to be a far cry from the being described in times of old. They seem young, impulsive, and eager to experience everything life has to offer. A novice compared to the tower creature they were promised. Despite this difference their form still matched the images depicted in the older legends. As such there may be those that recognize Ayiless but they have no memory or experience with them.

Addictions: New things

Sheet: working on and will finish before end of day today!

CrazyIvan

I posted both a summoner and a guardian. I am fine with either if someone wants to pair either with the guardian or the summer. Regardless I will have a sheet up before the end of day for both!

Vreski

Huray! I got off work an hour early so I have a bit of time before the party I'm going to.

Quote from: CrazyIvan on December 31, 2019, 06:04:14 PM
I posted both a summoner and a guardian. I am fine with either if someone wants to pair either with the guardian or the summer. Regardless I will have a sheet up before the end of day for both!
I would be happy to pair up with your summoner CrazyIvan!
Quote from: Jezabelle on December 31, 2019, 02:41:24 PM
Where's the Succubus race gonna come from, a Tiefling variant?  Sorc 2 would be a dip to full caster which I'd previously only allowed for bard, although I'm inclined to allow it with more information about what kind \ how you intend to do it.  S'alright, I know people are crunched.

Yep! I was planning to use Tiefling as a base. I put two levels into Sorcery because I view Succubi as more spell casters and charmers rather than fighters. I guess I could change her to full fighter though and have her be more of a brute without much talent for magic. Would it be alright if she got charm person from being a Succubus? Maybe once a day or something like that?

Zaer Darkwail

There are alternative tiefling bloodlines for tieflings. The general tiefling is bloodline of Asmodeus. Devil's Tongue Bloodline gives vicious mockery cantrip, charm person and enthrall spells usable via race (instead of standard ones). Alternative is bloodline of Fierna; gets Friends cantrip, charm person and suggestion.

However change also cause change to stats; devil's tongue adds +1 to intelligence while Fierna gives +1 to wisdom (+2 Cha is to all tieflings).

Vreski

Thanks Zaer! I wasn't familiar with the alt Tieflings. I will be definitely be going with the Asmodeus bloodline. I'm going to work on my sheet for the next 25 minutes, until I have to leave. Then I will for sure finish it tonight after the party.

Zaer Darkwail

Glad to be help :). So if want get charm person for being succubus or such, then devil's tongue is the way (get also nice psychic dmg cantrip in vicious mockery and enthrall is nice trick to pull). Also Fierna works and gets suggestion (albeit friends is bit crappy cantrip unless planning make enemies of many people).

Vreski

CrazyIvan

Here is my finalized summoner to go with the Vreski’s Gaurdian.

Physical Description:
Ryst is tall (6’2”) blue skinned Tiefling with a lithe frame that is the reverse of their actual abilities. They have pale white eyes, light blue hair, and what should be four complete horns, except for their long one on their leftside which is broken at its base. Their right side long horn has scar marks on it, but otherwise is completely intact. He wears clothes and cloaks that cover all of his limbs and features and prefers clothes that show off wealth, rather than hide it. Even with glasses they are clumsy and without them will trip over their own tail. In constrast they are easily capable of lifting their own weight or someone nearly twice there weight near over their head. Dense and awkward, physically and socially would be the best words to sum up Ryst.
Personal History:
Ryst despite his now austentatious appearance was not always fournate enough to even afford a loaf of bread. His family cast him out as a young boy due to his appearance and his more demonic linked features, only after they could no longer hide them or grind them down. He doesn’t remember much of his youngest years either by blocking them out or by choice. What does occasionally come through are short bitter sweet moments punctuating painful lashes and sharp words.

After being thrown out, or running away, they lived on the streets for a time doing what was necessary to survive and growing to dislike others. They were saved from a path of surrendering to the nature thrust on them by an order of clerics. It was here that Ryst would not me his life truly began as he devoted himself to the faith and helping others. It was them that pushed him to take part in the summoning. That the gods had a great destiny in store for him.

Sexual Alignment: Asexual (though not actually asexual, their current feelings towards themselves and sex lend hemaelves most to this alignment - to start)

Sheet:     https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2090385

Rainbae

Quote from: Vreski on December 31, 2019, 07:06:04 PM
I put two levels into Sorcery because I view Succubi as more spell casters and charmers rather than fighters. I guess I could change her to full fighter though and have her be more of a brute without much talent for magic. Would it be alright if she got charm person from being a Succubus? Maybe once a day or something like that?

Whenever I play a succubus I usually go Arcane Trickster rogue which will give you a few spells and it specifically encourages you to take spells in enchantment which all the charming spells happen to be in. Go with whatever you want but don't forget this! ^_^
💞💗💖O/Os 💖💗💞

Jezabelle

Quote from: CrazyIvan on December 31, 2019, 08:47:34 PM
Here is my finalized summoner to go with the Vreski’s Gaurdian.

Physical Description:
Personal History:

Sheet:     https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2090385

Works for me!

Quote from: Vreski on December 31, 2019, 07:51:02 PM
Would this be ok for my Background? https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Bodyguard_(5e_Background)

If not I will change it when I get back.

Couldn't reach it but generally speaking I don't allow homebrew, sorry~hopefully it's not too big a deal.  Otherwise approved.

Teams getting divvied up sometimes between now and Wednesday, then the respective Hammer and Anvil threads are going up.

Vreski

Quote from: Rainbae on December 31, 2019, 09:28:56 PM
Whenever I play a succubus I usually go Arcane Trickster rogue which will give you a few spells and it specifically encourages you to take spells in enchantment which all the charming spells happen to be in. Go with whatever you want but don't forget this! ^_^

Thank you for the suggestion! I actually really like that idea after thinking it over.

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 31, 2019, 09:45:42 PM
Works for me!

Couldn't reach it but generally speaking I don't allow homebrew, sorry~hopefully it's not too big a deal.  Otherwise approved.

Thank you! It's no big deal. I'll just stick with a background that is in the book.

Rummy Tum Tum

Name: Xazgir Hedon
Race: Demon

Sexuality (IC): Pansexual - When it comes to men/males, he prefers them pretty.
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): D/s: He's mainly dominant, but can switch or have normal sex.
Position: He does not bottom/get penetrated. Possibly willing to try, and I'll be clear if that ever is the case.
Dub-con: Pheromones, charm/mind magic, and maybe physical. Dub-con between PCs requires a talk beforehand. May also be fine with things like vines, tentacles BDSM etc. depending on the circumstance--and as long as there's no insertion and they don't belong to an ugly monster.
NC: Not against him, but he could initiate it under certain circumstances, like an enemy trying and failing to dominate him. May lean more toward Dub-Con in these cases, but it all depends on the circumstance.
Exotic/Monstrous Humanoids: Mostly females. Along the lines of medusas, alraunes and female centaurs. Basically nothing with an animal head.
Roughness: Passion is good, including choking, hair pulling, slapping, scratching and biting. No hard violence and pain, though.

Physical Description: Xaz is a dark skinned demon with long, nearly elflike ears and notable bony ridges along his neck, collar bone, arms, thighs, horns, and parts of his face. His body is deceptively lean, hiding wiry muscle beneath, though he is far less subtle in showing off his strength where possible. He doesn't wear much in the way of jewelry until it comes to his horns, which he decorates with golden rings.

Personal History: Xazgir was born in the Abyss, and it molded him to its harsh ways very early on. He learned that you have to risk life and limb a dozen times throughout the day to earn a modicum of respect. He learned that chaos and power reigned supreme, and social stability was an unnatural lie some petty fools preached from the corners they cowered in. A war begins; you join it; you fight, maybe die, and then it ends. Wash, rinse, repeat. Death is always looming close behind, so, he decided, why wait for it?

This decision led to his participation the great gladiatorial arenas spread through the Abyss, where he fought and killed for fame, glory, and the thrilling beauty of combat. In facing death head on, he found his calling, and appreciation for him came in droves as his charisma, intellect, and ferocity launched him to new heights. Some demons adored him; some wanted to experience the depth of his passion firsthand; and many wanted to watch him finally lose a bout and die. Either way attendance was up and his fame and infamy grew in equal measure.

None would be surprised to learn that he wasn't too happy when his most challenging fight to date was interrupted by a summoner calling for his aid and binding him to servitude. All Xaz can say is that Gloss is lucky he's so charming and interesting.

Addictions: The thrill of the fight really gets him going.

Sheet: Xaz

Jezabelle

Quote from: Rummy Tum Tum on January 08, 2020, 10:47:09 PM
Name: Xazgir Hedon
Race: Demon

Sexuality (IC): Pansexual - When it comes to men/males, he prefers them pretty.
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): D/s: He's mainly dominant, but can switch or have normal sex.
Position: He does not bottom/get penetrated. Possibly willing to try, and I'll be clear if that ever is the case.
Dub-con: Pheromones, charm/mind magic, and maybe physical. Dub-con between PCs requires a talk beforehand. May also be fine with things like vines, tentacles BDSM etc. depending on the circumstance--and as long as there's no insertion and they don't belong to an ugly monster.
NC: Not against him, but he could initiate it under certain circumstances, like an enemy trying and failing to dominate him. May lean more toward Dub-Con in these cases, but it all depends on the circumstance.
Exotic/Monstrous Humanoids: Mostly females. Along the lines of medusas, alraunes and female centaurs. Basically nothing with an animal head.
Roughness: Passion is good, including choking, hair pulling, slapping, scratching and biting. No hard violence and pain, though.

Physical Description: Xaz is a dark skinned demon with long, nearly elflike ears and notable bony ridges along his neck, collar bone, arms, thighs, horns, and parts of his face. His body is deceptively lean, hiding wiry muscle beneath, though he is far less subtle in showing off his strength where possible. He doesn't wear much in the way of jewelry until it comes to his horns, which he decorates with golden rings.

Personal History: Xazgir was born in the Abyss, and it molded him to its harsh ways very early on. He learned that you have to risk life and limb a dozen times throughout the day to earn a modicum of respect. He learned that chaos and power reigned supreme, and social stability was an unnatural lie some petty fools preached from the corners they cowered in. A war begins; you join it; you fight, maybe die, and then it ends. Wash, rinse, repeat. Death is always looming close behind, so, he decided, why wait for it?

This decision led to his participation the great gladiatorial arenas spread through the Abyss, where he fought and killed for fame, glory, and the thrilling beauty of combat. In facing death head on, he found his calling, and appreciation for him came in droves as his charisma, intellect, and ferocity launched him to new heights. Some demons adored him; some wanted to experience the depth of his passion firsthand; and many wanted to watch him finally lose a bout and die. Either way attendance was up and his fame and infamy grew in equal measure.

None would be surprised to learn that he wasn't too happy when his most challenging fight to date was interrupted by a summoner calling for his aid and binding him to servitude. All Xaz can say is that Gloss is lucky he's so charming and interesting.

Addictions: The thrill of the fight really gets him going.

Sheet: Xaz

Looks good, may I ask the chargen stepthru re:attributes?  I know Fighter picks up an extra early game ASi, but the 18/18/16/16 stood out.  Otherwise approved.

Rummy Tum Tum

Yup, no problem!

At 2020-01-08 20:27:53, Xaz (uid: 59819) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 17
At 2020-01-08 20:28:00, Xaz (uid: 59819) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
At 2020-01-08 20:28:05, Xaz (uid: 59819) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 15
At 2020-01-08 20:28:09, Xaz (uid: 59819) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 17
At 2020-01-08 20:28:13, Xaz (uid: 59819) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 12
At 2020-01-08 20:28:18, Xaz (uid: 59819) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8

Put the 17s in STR and CON, then used an ASI to bring them both to 18
Put the 14 in CHA and the 15 in INT. And since I used Tiefling as my base race, its +2 and +1 brought them up to 16

Could've used the second ASI to bring STR up to 20, but I decided to get War Caster so I could cast somatic Eldritch Knight spells while wielding a greataxe.

Bibliophilia

Those rolls were granted by the dice gods to make up for Elias.

Rummy Tum Tum

LOL yes that is exactly what I was thinking! Still can't believe how garbage my rolls were for him. Good thing he's a bard and deals with control spells mostly

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jezabelle

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 12, 2020, 07:09:21 AM
Is this still accepting?

Yes, although withe current way things are shaping up I might suggest talking to the Guardians and seeing who is Summonerless due to drops, then trying to take them under your wing.

snowdrop

Hey all! I had a weirdly hard time arriving at the character I really wanted to make for this over the holidays and I kind of let it slip away for a while, it seems. But as I notice there's actually a bit of a lack of summoners and I finally realized who it was I actually wanted to play for this, I thought I'd see if I couldn't make a late entry :-)

Name: Princess Leilani, the Flower of Adelion
Race: Half-elf

Sexuality (IC): Considers herself straight (for now; could be easily manipulated...)
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): All kinds of non-con very much welcome, with or without a warning; all sexualities welcome; all kinds of monsters and exotic encounters welcome. No permanent transformations, at least without discussing it beforehand.

Physical Description: Small, petite and beautiful; weak of strength but very flexible of body; feminine and elegant the way only true royalty can appear.

Leilani appears mostly human at first glance, but the starlight in her eyes, soft, delicate skin and ever so slightly pointed ears betray her elven heritage. When Leilani is among her favorite flowers, her entire appearance and form seems to almost meld in with the nature around her; those who are very familiar with the workings of the fey might catch just a glimpse of the kind of magical aura nymphs might exude.

Personal History: The minor kingdom of Adelion is ruled by a dutiful king and queen, with seven sons and one daughter. With so many older brothers, Princess Leilani was well down in the line of succession; yet the beautiful, delicate princess was a very dear figure to the people; as well as her parents.

All in the royal line had an amount of ancient elven blood in them. In the women of the family, however, it seemed to manifest ever more strongly. Some speculated it was because the elven blood in their line came in fact from a forest nymph, some had other theories. Regardless, ever since she was a small child, Leilani had felt a deeply close connection to the nature around her, and flowers in particular. So strong was this connection that it allowed Leilani to draw magical power from the flowers around her; something no one else in her family could do.

Still, it was a shock to everyone when the Summoner's Mark appeared in Leilani's hand. Her father wanted to refuse the call and keep his only daughter safe in the castle; however, Leilani begged him to let her go. After all, this was clearly her destiny and the best way she could serve her king, her kingdom, and her people. After much argument, the king finally relented.

Riding to the Partition's Seal, princess Leilani was anxious but excited. Her mind was filled with romance-laden fantasies; of the handsome knight in shining armor who would surely appear as her Guardian. Of course, she had heard stories of the kinds of ordeals Summoners might sometimes go through, but no doubt those were just tall tales. Surely nothing ungraceful or uncouth could ever happen to her!

Sexual Alignment: Repulsed... only for a short time, I'm sure!

Sheet: dndbeyond

If I'm too late or she isn't quite suitable, that's fine and no worries! :-) Otherwise, if there's still time to jump in and if there's a free guardian who thinks they could have fun with her, I'm all ears~

Jezabelle

Quote from: snowdrop on January 13, 2020, 05:58:47 PM
Hey all! I had a weirdly hard time arriving at the character I really wanted to make for this over the holidays and I kind of let it slip away for a while, it seems. But as I notice there's actually a bit of a lack of summoners and I finally realized who it was I actually wanted to play for this, I thought I'd see if I couldn't make a late entry :-)

Name: Princess Leilani, the Flower of Adelion
Race: Half-elf

Sexuality (IC): Considers herself straight (for now; could be easily manipulated...)
Acceptable Encounters (OOC): All kinds of non-con very much welcome, with or without a warning; all sexualities welcome; all kinds of monsters and exotic encounters welcome. No permanent transformations, at least without discussing it beforehand.

Physical Description: Small, petite and beautiful; weak of strength but very flexible of body; feminine and elegant the way only true royalty can appear.

Leilani appears mostly human at first glance, but the starlight in her eyes, soft, delicate skin and ever so slightly pointed ears betray her elven heritage. When Leilani is among her favorite flowers, her entire appearance and form seems to almost meld in with the nature around her; those who are very familiar with the workings of the fey might catch just a glimpse of the kind of magical aura nymphs might exude.

Personal History: The minor kingdom of Adelion is ruled by a dutiful king and queen, with seven sons and one daughter. With so many older brothers, Princess Leilani was well down in the line of succession; yet the beautiful, delicate princess was a very dear figure to the people; as well as her parents.

All in the royal line had an amount of ancient elven blood in them. In the women of the family, however, it seemed to manifest ever more strongly. Some speculated it was because the elven blood in their line came in fact from a forest nymph, some had other theories. Regardless, ever since she was a small child, Leilani had felt a deeply close connection to the nature around her, and flowers in particular. So strong was this connection that it allowed Leilani to draw magical power from the flowers around her; something no one else in her family could do.

Still, it was a shock to everyone when the Summoner's Mark appeared in Leilani's hand. Her father wanted to refuse the call and keep his only daughter safe in the castle; however, Leilani begged him to let her go. After all, this was clearly her destiny and the best way she could serve her king, her kingdom, and her people. After much argument, the king finally relented.

Riding to the Partition's Seal, princess Leilani was anxious but excited. Her mind was filled with romance-laden fantasies; of the handsome knight in shining armor who would surely appear as her Guardian. Of course, she had heard stories of the kinds of ordeals Summoners might sometimes go through, but no doubt those were just tall tales. Surely nothing ungraceful or uncouth could ever happen to her!

Sexual Alignment: Repulsed... only for a short time, I'm sure!

Sheet: dndbeyond

If I'm too late or she isn't quite suitable, that's fine and no worries! :-) Otherwise, if there's still time to jump in and if there's a free guardian who thinks they could have fun with her, I'm all ears~

She looks nice to me, approved; you're going to want to look around for one of the Guardians' whose Summoner dropped.