[Interest Check] Wunderous Gaia - An 'anime-ish' world with player agency

Started by Twisted Crow, December 08, 2019, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherinehellfire

I definitely like the setting and I think I even have a cool character idea, though my schedule is really wierd so I'll have to see ^^
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

Twisted Crow

Yeah, it is just a bit of an odd time for me, is all. Between the Post-Holiday job hunt, helping my folks with stuff and trying to keep caught up on my RPs, I haven't had as much time to work on this as I would like. But it is still a thing and I haven't abandoned it.

Twisted Crow

I once started something here that I never got to finish. My computer dying out didn't help matter much. I mean, much of my world-building stuff was there.

I have also been recently frustrated with the lack of inclusion among groups (Will join this group, but will only ever write with x or y', 'Can't jump in because of arbitrary gating protocols, means of which players can engage', etc.) So it has given me some things to think about on how members of this group might be able to interact without feeling like the doors are closed to them.

If this ever takes flight, I want this group to be... well, a group. Not little splinter factions of petty exclusivity. So I might revise the inclusion rule to better encourage this consideration.

But... yeah, I am looking at opening this up and start recruiting.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Dallas on July 31, 2020, 12:31:32 PM
I once started something here that I never got to finish. My computer dying out didn't help matter much. I mean, much of my world-building stuff was there.

I have also been recently frustrated with the lack of inclusion among groups (Will join this group, but will only ever write with x or y', 'Can't jump in because of arbitrary gating protocols, means of which players can engage', etc.) So it has given me some things to think about on how members of this group might be able to interact without feeling like the doors are closed to them.

If this ever takes flight, I want this group to be... well, a group. Not little splinter factions of petty exclusivity. So I might revise the inclusion rule to better encourage this consideration.

But... yeah, I am looking at opening this up and start recruiting.

Hmm...we will see if this actually happens this time.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend