This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

Archery.  I am a sniping fool. ;D

Crossbow or Longbow?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Elandra

Longbow, just seems more majestic then the crossbow.

Trebuchet or catapult?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Serenity Vixen

CATapault, both for the name, and...
because I don't know what a Trebuchet is *Blush*

Lieing to make someone feel better or  Brutal honesty?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elandra

I am all about honesty, even if it hurts.

Being manipulative or being manipulated?

(Trebuchet -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trebuchet)

Avi

Being manipulated, simply because I can never bring myself to use someone.

Jeff Dunham or Dane Cook?

Monochromatic

Jeff Dunham (lotion~)

Strawberries and Whipped Cream, or Peaches and Cream?

Serenity Vixen

Peaches and Cream, although this is a close one

Dogs or cats?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elandra

cats..though it is close.

Pepsi or Coke?

Caustic

Coke tastes better with cat.  Mmm.

Alien or Aliens?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lirliel

Alien FTW!

Pred 1 or Pred 2?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

Gotta stay with the original.  Sure, Danny Glover's cool and all, but one just carried itself better.

Crossword puzzles or Sudoku?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Valerian

Crossword puzzles.  Sudoku is a passing fad.  Please, god, let it be a passing fad...

Paperbacks or hardcovers?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

I'm SO glad you said that.

I read more paperbacks, since they go anywhere and cost less, but hardcovers are the best... old ones, especially.

Log cabin or thatched-roof hut?

Serenity Vixen

Log Cabin, it creates a much more.. sensual atmosphere 

Pancakes or Waffles?

((Must be the Log Cabin thing :P))

Valerian

(Mm, old hardcovers...)

Waffles.  Especially if they're Belgian waffles with strawberries.  Yum.

So it's dinnertime and you don't feel like cooking.  Do you order pizza, or Chinese food?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Avi

Pizza.  There aren't any really good Chinese places around my house.

Heffalumps or Woozles? :P

indarkestknight

Heffalumps.

Sweeney Todd or Jack the Ripper?

Avi

Sweeney Todd, 'cause he can sing. :P

Jeffrey Dahmer or the Uni-Bomber?

Caustic

Dahmer, I suppose.  But how to decide?

Bruises or scratches?

Serenity Vixen

Depends on the location, but I will say...

Bruises ((They usually go away eventually))

Smooth or rough?

Avi

Smooth.

Crunchy or chewy?

Caustic

Crunchy. 

Cherries jubilee or bananas foster?  (Freudian question if I ever posed one.)

Serenity Vixen

Cherries Jubilee ((Make of that what you will :P))

Curry or Ramen?

Caustic

Curry.  (spicy=good).

Topless or bottomless?

Valerian

Both, please?

All right, bottomless.  As long as we're not talking about bottomless pits, because those sound like no fun at all.

Chicken makhani or chicken vindaloo?  (The nan bread goes without saying.)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE