new rper on the block.!!

Started by rpgirl85, November 16, 2010, 05:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

I am new here but i have been rping on IM for quite a while now. I usually like modern/realistic plots with dark and taboo elements involved. I can play chars ranging from innocent to a total slut and both consent and non-consent plots are fine with me.
I like to have a good mix of plot and storyline in the roleplay but i can also do smutty roleplays . I like to play sub chars and am in to humiliation and degradation. Also I like to play chars requested of me by my partners. I am fine with most kinks but I am not much in to extreme pain or bloodplay.
well feel free to PM me.

s6xs6x

Looking to continue a roleplay I started that never really got going. It basically is a married woman at home waiting for her husband one Friday night to return from a week away on business.  She's run a hot bubble bath and slipped into something extra sexy as a welcome home "surprise" for him.  But as time passes and she watches TV on the couch waiting for him, a bad storm ends up shutting the city down.  She grows worried when she hasn't heard from him as she watches the news with the storm Details.

Suddenly she's startled by a loud knock on the door, and when racing to open it, shes shocked to see, not her husband with luggage, but a tall stranger at the door seeking to use the phone for help.  he's apparently had a minor crash/car problems and needs to call for assistance......

Interested??
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

rpgirl85

s6xs6x

Great, I'll start off the post in a new forum and you can reply with your character info, pic, etc.....

any details you'd like to incorporate into the roleplay?  anything specific you want from my character or for yours?

rpgirl85

well i just like to know what will be the theme of the rp?..are we looking at a darker NC theme?..an EX NC theme?..or a light theme?

s6xs6x

I'm thinking more of a light casual theme, seduction, persistence, maybe very light N/C but turns Consensual.........

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89217.0

there's the link I started....

BTW I Enjoy pic sharing from time to time of characters, actions, clothing, etc...for visual stimulation:)