Guy seeks Girl (or not) for fantasy roleplay

Started by Omnivar, January 31, 2011, 03:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnivar

I was thinking of something kind of like a short dungeon crawl (with pure RP combat scenes where they exist) complete with epic showdown against the BBEG? Any takers?

Honestly its just a short little game to help me ease into doing things on this site (In the hopes I see my way through acceptance).

Omnivar

Absolutely, I was thinking I'd Play the DM kind of thing, Describe the scenes and the like, throw a couple people your way to get some conversations going (and a nice evil guy to go toe-to-toe with).

What sort of character where you wanting to be? Do you want to write up a lil paragraph of 'who you are' playing and I can try and build up a lil game from there?

Omnivar

Sure! What ever you like, I'm open to any setting really, what type would you prefere? Modern, post-apoc, Sci-fi, Dystopia, Utopia?  ;D

Omnivar

*starts reading your post*:)... *reads 'post-apoc'* :D... *Reads Zombies*  ;D

I would love to run a little game with that setting, exploration of a post apoc tribalesque civilisation after the zombie plague? what where you hoping for? Lots of Zeds (mindless hordes) - few living (so small groups of 10 or so scattered), Lots of Zeds - lots of living (Small fortified towns of hundreds upto 1000), Few Zeds (fresh, recently risen) - Few people or Few Zeds and lots of people?

Cos I'm happy with any combo :P

Omnivar

Awesome! that's just what I was thinking. now my only question is... how do we go about actualy creating the Game thread... are there any rules and bits that I should be aware of?

Omnivar