Interest Checks -- Males Requested

Started by threeasfour, November 30, 2009, 11:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threeasfour

Hello!

So here are the plot ideas that have been go'n in my head and that I'd like to expand on:

In all of these, I will be playing female...
1.  Regency Era > A man is engaged to a woman who is chosen entirely by her background, family, age, upbringing and longstanding relationship to his family but he ends up meeting the woman's younger sister(my character) instead and despite his naturally conservative disposition and good intention he starts up an affair with the younger sister...

2. Futuristic fantasy > Think the movie "2046" meets Blade Runner backdrop where a lovely young woman working as a thief(among many other things) is gradually seduced by a slick casa-nova type who was hired to intercede her but ends up doing much more

3. Modern > Two individuals who are unhappily married meet at the local bakery, sparks fly yet they try to forget about each other but temptation can't be ignored when at a family dinner they meet again realizing that they're related by marriage.

4. France during Louis XIV's Reign > I don't really have a plot for this yet, if you have any amazing ideas let me know...

(sorry of these descriptions sound like the back of romance novels XD -nervous-)
OH and yes, please PM me if you're interested because that way I can respond faster...
"He was powerless because he had no precise desire, and this tortured him because he was vainly seeking something to desire."

-Vladimir Nabakov

Cyclops

I might be interested in the futuristic setting, perhaps expand on your thoughts?  You mentioned Blade Runner where replicants were a major plot point.  Do you see having androids or other such subjects as part of the plot?
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

threeasfour

Yes definitely, I'm all for android type robots that emulate humans etc. It would be vital to the plot I believe...
"He was powerless because he had no precise desire, and this tortured him because he was vainly seeking something to desire."

-Vladimir Nabakov

Cyclops

Alright I am definitely interested.  I would love to be the guy in that but is the man the android or is the woman?
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

threeasfour

Well that depends on you :) I wouldn't mind a lovely male android

-Vladimir Nabakov

Cyclops

I am the worst woman in the entire RP universe!  I would prefer a hetero game too so, I think I'd like to be the android male and what kind if woman do you want to play?