PC Tablet

Started by Serephino, December 02, 2010, 11:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

My boyfriend just bought this Augen Gentouch 78 pc tablet.  The problem is we can't get it to work.  For a while, every time he tried to boot it there was the weird looking little picture in the top left corner.  It wouldn't do anything else, not even read when hooked up to his desk top.

He called customer service.  Not only was the guy rude, but very unhelpful.  Now a little alien picture comes up, and it says it's reading on his pc, but it still won't do anything!  Any thoughts? 

Soran

Which operating system is he using on his pc? I have tried looking for an online manual, but no luck so far :(

Serephino

He has Windows 7.  He called again and got a slightly more helpful tech that gave him a download to make it Windows 7 compatible, but that didn't work either. 

Soran

Okay, it does look like there are a few issues in regard to Windows 7 compatibility. I've tried looking for a fix, but nothing has really come up. Sorry. The tech guys will have to give your BF a step by step guide to get it to work.

Serephino

Thanks for looking.  He's decided to send it back because the techs aren't helping.  Is there anything similar that doesn't have the compatibility issue?

Soran

I'm not sure. You could have a look on microsoft.com, They have a few pages there that could help for making a decision. :)