Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

By the way, when you get home, you won't find anything there, including more towels!  I've taken everything and cleared out your bank account, even the Swiss one, and the safe, so welcome to poverty, baby!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

You off! Why? Because you simply abandoned me in the who's going to post next thread!

Harley Quinn

You keep asking for another woman and you expect me to just ignore that!  Ha!  Later!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

You dont know how to value me properly. See you!

Harley Quinn

I... I... I... what?!  I always treated you like a King!  -slams door-
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

you are too self-centered! Maybe we should look for a shrienk...or better...maybe you should.

Merry Gentry

the towel...never....comes.... off....
take your towel, and go
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

you never close your legs! I cant stand so much vulgarity! See you where I found you, the brothel!

MasterMischief

You know, I could get used to the towel over your head thing...if you ever bothered to wash it!  Were through!

abandoneddolly

you ate all the furnature in my living room, so t hrough

MasterMischief

One word for you: Ikea.

You wanted me to get heartburn.  You never loved me for who I am.  You only loved who you thought you could make me.

Sophyta

All you do is write dirty letters to someone named Bobbie.  Well, I'm not sure who that is....but you know its over.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

MasterMischief

Oh!  Oh!  I write one letter.  You are off biting some girl's neck!

Merry Gentry

you're always up to mischief! I can't take it any more..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

abandoneddolly

you look so hot but you never let me touch. I can't take this anymore

Brian Boru

What is it with all the bleeding everywhere?  We can't keep anything white around the house.  We're over.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

and how did I do that. I don't make you do anything

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

Brian Boru

but you said you'd hurt yourself if I didn't...it was all about the love, baby.

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

pfft yeah sure. so you say . I know you enjoy it.