The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

Wants to take a walk with her in that setting.

Mistress Maro

Wants to play with hair... -braids.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

saturnschild

just love the color purple in the background
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mistress Maro

Everyone loves the color. =P

I want to play with her hair too. -pulls-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lingo

Strokes her pretty long hair longingly

I find that hair rather beautiful.

CandyLips

Her hair looks like its on fire! I love it ^_^

Duncan

I love the eyes and white hair. Beautiful.

Saku

*wonders if heath ledger is from casanova or some other movie* o.o
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Oreo

Reminds me of bobble-heads

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Ryieahna

zorro?  when did you get breasts?

Lithos

What is she wearing, and is it about to fall off? (also thinking about combing that hair x.x)
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Duncan

Sooo reminds me of Jr. High

CandyLips

He would look better without that top..

Duncan

Oreo

He would look better with me in the top ;)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Sel Nar

Hmmmmmm.... I think that perky butt needs some handprints on it. *Spankybutt*

consortium11

That can't be a comfortable position to hold a dagger/sword in long term...

Oreo

Feels trapped in a negative reality.

consortium11

It's like that strange dream I had about Zorro....

Defiance

Makes me feel... positive!

Lingo

His face is both terrifying and handsome...

Defiance

Laying on the bed, looking over at me as I get dressed after my daily orgasm delivery.

You know what, I -like- that avatar.

Lingo

Likes his avatar very much

And thinks it's very generous to donate something so valuable  :-)

Mistress Maro

It looks like something is happening just out of the picture.. 

Chris Rock

Lingo

Hee hee, I like that. Care to guess? =]

I find her hair rather enchanting