While I wait...

Started by MizzEmilyJayne, August 16, 2011, 10:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MizzEmilyJayne

I am looking for a role play partner. Maybe something starting off as a romance? Was thinking of being myself. Not really bothered about what kind of scene/setting we go for I am open to all ideas.
Sorry if I am sounding really vague and very useless. I'm just not really sure what I am looking for, just something.

Em x
The Rabbit Hole...
They taped over your mouth
scribbled out the truth with thier lies

TreyWalker

You thinking a a simple romance, or a forbidden romance or a romance born from hatred/respect? Do you prefer modern, fantasy or historic?

wolvenrogue

She (Emily) was a bit shy and being a freshman in a large university left her a bit unsure. Her home town of Foster Vermont had few souls living there than in some of her lectures. When she had arrive at her dorm, she was placed in a triple room with two sophomores, who not only looked down on her, but generally ignored her. In self defense she buried herself in her studies, spending most of her time in the library. The one night, as she left the library at closing, her cell phone fell from her backpack as she went out the door. The door swung shut, locking her phone inside. She banged on the door and Bob (the janitor saw her outside.  He was tall and strong and looked handsome despite his plain blue uniform. He came to the door and let her in. She thanked him, took her cellphone and left. It was about a week later when she saw Bob again, this time cleaning the glass doors.

Want to play this role?
who knows where it will go, but then that's the fun of it.

TreyWalker

I'm happy to play that role. You can use that as the intro if you like and add something and start a post in the Non-Adult forum as I'm not approved as of yet. I'll respond as soon as I see you're post.

Looking forward to writing with you.

wolvenrogue

Trey:

Were you planning on writing as a female?
I wrote that scene as a play with MIZEmilyJane and I was planning on playing the mail role.

Wolvenrogue

TreyWalker

Sorry, wasn't aware of that. Personally was looking to play the male role myself.

MizzEmilyJayne

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't return last night after work as I planned had a meeting with my boss.

Wolvenrogue, You idea is great, would you start a topic on the boards for me and I will join you there once it is done =)

Trey, I like the idea of a forbidden romance, modern times if that is ok. What kind of forbidden though I wonder...

Em x
The Rabbit Hole...

wolvenrogue

Well apparently you weren't excited about the idea I suggested. Can you give me a hint of what would interest you???

MizzEmilyJayne

What give you the impression that I am not interested in your suggestion my sweet? Did you miss my post about you starting the post for the role play you had in mind?

Em x
The Rabbit Hole...

wolvenrogue

Guess I  must have, and I cant find it now. HMMMM? Well I'm going to open it now. looking forward to it.

MizzEmilyJayne

Brill  :-)
Let me know when it is up and I will come and have a read and reply before I get myself off to bed.

Em x
The Rabbit Hole...