V is for Violence

Started by ClaireDunally, May 04, 2010, 02:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClaireDunally

Looking for a male character (and preferably male player too) who is open to doing a violent, and perhaps even bloody scenes.

I've been suddenly, though with the coersion and bondage play I've been doing lately perhaps not surprisingly, in the mood for something a bit more dark and dangerous.

Is there a guy out there who would be willing to push my limits? Anything short of lopping off large chunks of my body is fine... slapping, hitting, needle play, knives, etc. My main focus is that it be focused on the sexuality it, rather than the blood of it.

I'm open to ideas of what it would involve in regard to premise. Kidnapping, clubbing gone wrong, only invite to a frat party, etc.  Any other ideas you might have. :)

Hope to talk with you soon!

Isengrad

How do you feel about scarification. I had a master designed at one point in time who was fascinated by scars, and would seek out beautiful "canvasses"  to display his artwork. they would have to have pristine skin before hand, no preexisting scars. And of course he would us the women as he desired as well. justt hought I would throw that out there

original artwork by karabiner

ClaireDunally

Scarification and other such practices are fine... provided the storyline is predominantly driven by something else or a sexual nature, rather than just the purpose of making art. :)

ClaireDunally

Thanks for all who have PMed... I will look over everything soon and get back with you one way or another!  Very excited about starting something. :)  Thanks again.