What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

About to pop a beer. 'Seidel'

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

AliviaraMae

Autumn52

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Meghan

Mordred

Before switching to the beloved wine, here before me is a new try.. Hop Stoopid Ale, by Lagunitas.. I read the plot and it sounds quite nice. And after reading a few drops..  I can say.. it's not bad. Not bad at all.
*See Pillory*

Mordred

Ok, now much more influenced by this in the glass.. (a different concoction now.. as the effect inside the other glass.. which is me.. which is quite less sober at this point).. on the last glass of wine. 'It Might Get Loud' is on the tv.. which I have somehow always missed but also wanted to see forever (ok, since 2008).. and I can't imagine a more peaceful.. kinda cool moment. The mind and the ears blend into one. A happy creature, yes I am. (and quite intoxicated at the moment.. which I hope excuses any spelling or grammatical mistakes)
*See Pillory*

KCourtney

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

elone

Water as well, not too exiting

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

WickedOne

Autumn52

Belle33

water now - but the wine is chilling  ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

lenka

elone

A glass of wine - Pinot grigio  did I spell that right?

Poetry
O/O's

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Oniya

Coffee with actual half-and-half.  Side benefit of my Father's Day preparations.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Captain Maltese

Can of Seider pilsner. Mmmmmmm....

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52