Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

Granted ! You have Nummy Muffin Cocoa Butter--if you want to try and eat it..be my guest!!

I wish when I got home there was a lovely surprisedelivery of flowers on my doorstep.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Lovebug

Granted. It is a tasteful wreath that spells out "AEVAL" in a sort of flowery faux Caslon.

I wish I was more motivated to do things.

Aeval

thanks Love.....I think! ???

Granted!! you are soooooooo motivated that you now do not find the need to sleep...ever!

I wish the man of my dreams would knock on my door...NOW!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Granted!  He knocks on your door with his lovely wife and three children.  They're going door to door asking for donations to raise money to pay for his cancer treatments which without them he will die in 2 months.

I wish I found lots of money that I could keep but no one knew that I had found it.

ParisaEnyaSantika

Wish granted but the money is Aztec gold and there is a terrible curse on it that keeps you from ever enjoying anything bought with it.

I wish I weren't alone
Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads ~H.D. Throeau

on/off

Thufir Hawat

Granted, you get an werewolf ;D ! But you get to clean his fur off the carpet, and your relatives look at you with that funny look... :o

I wish for peace in the Middle East!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Aeval

Quote from: Thufir Hawat on January 10, 2009, 07:51:56 PM
Granted, you get an werewolf ;D ! But you get to clean his fur off the carpet, and your relatives look at you with that funny look... :o

I wish for peace in the Middle East!
Thufir...I think I love you!!!! GRANTED!! GRANTED!!!! GRANTED!!!!!!!! *you can't corrupt this wish-it is corrupted enough in R/L*

I wish for a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and a cherry *I am NOT going out in all this snow!!*

― Neil Gaiman

ParisaEnyaSantika

Granted the snow melts into a flood so you no longer have to go out into the snow.

I wish the heater in my house worked the same way in every room.

on/off

Aeval

Quote from: ParisaEnyaSantika on January 10, 2009, 08:08:48 PM
Granted the snow melts into a flood so you no longer have to go out into the snow.

I wish the heater in my house worked the same way in every room.
Wait...Parisa..my wish was for a hot fudge sundae....not to melt the snow! well..not this time anyway!

The heater works in all your rooms just fine...it is not 85 degrees in EVERY room in the house!

I still want my hot fudge sundae with a cherry on top!

― Neil Gaiman

ParisaEnyaSantika

Granted your sundae is sat in front of you but instead of ice cream its frozen yogurt, the hot fudge is sugar free and the cherry is burred (no stem) in lite whipped cream.

on/off

Aeval

Quote from: ParisaEnyaSantika on January 10, 2009, 10:12:35 PM
Granted your sundae is sat in front of you but instead of ice cream its frozen yogurt, the hot fudge is sugar free and the cherry is burred (no stem) in lite whipped cream.
It's all good! *licking her lips*

― Neil Gaiman

Tanglefoot

I wish that the girls that were into me could also be into the fact that I am kinky and have a Domme.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Aeval

Granted!! The next girl you meet is very into you and you her..she's fine with your Domme. and then she tells you she's a transvestite!

I wish real life played out as easily as our rp's do.

― Neil Gaiman

Tanglefoot

See if I really dug them I am not sure if that would keep me a way.....hmmm

by the way your wish is granted. Life is played out as easy as an RP. The only problem is that the RP is a dungeon hack run by 14 year olds. Our lives now consist of going into dungeons that all look the same fighting orcs and taking jobs from a dark stranger in the corner of the tavern. There is also no sex, just lots a girls wearing little to nothing but never go past second base.

I wish it was as easy to find people who are willing to get naughty with you as it is on this lovely place
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

ParisaEnyaSantika

Your wish is granted but all the people you can get are from the Swinger's era and can't remember what it is to be naughty.

I wish I didn't have to go to the store to get baking ingredients. 

on/off

TheWriter

Granted!  Unfortunately the neighbours aren't impressed, and want them back.

I wish I had a mango smoothie right about now.

Ryven

Granted!  You get your mango smoothie, but just as you go to drink it, it slips out of your hand and spills all over the floor.

I wish I had a more reliable high speed internet connection.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Aeval on January 10, 2009, 07:56:37 PM
Thufir...I think I love you!!!! GRANTED!! GRANTED!!!! GRANTED!!!!!!!! *you can't corrupt this wish-it is corrupted enough in R/L*

You're a honey, too... :-*

Quote from: Aeval on January 11, 2009, 12:48:00 AM
I wish real life played out as easily as our rp's do.
You haven't played with me, right?
Most of my players would attest that this wish is perverted enough as it is... ;)

Quote from: Ryven on January 11, 2009, 10:16:16 AM
Granted!  You get your mango smoothie, but just as you go to drink it, it slips out of your hand and spills all over the floor.

I wish I had a more reliable high speed internet connection.
Granted, your connection is so fast you can download half the Internet in an hour, given enough diskspace.
Of course, you might want to find an answer for CIA and NSA that want to know what you are using this kind of Internet connection for, and you'd better find it real fast!

I wish that on January 20th, there would be no major political problems... ;D
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

ParisaEnyaSantika

Granted but all the politicians are puppets controlled by Aeval

I wish I could play guitar

on/off

Ryven

Granted!  You can play guitar...hero.  You play it so well that you have the highest score ever.

I wish I could fool the CIA and NSA with my jedi mind powers.

ParisaEnyaSantika

Granted but as you are walking out of a CIA meeting NCIS grabs you and demands that you join their team so they can get free stuff from people.

I wish I could draw

on/off

Ryven

Granted!  You can draw.  However, you can only draw medical sketches of deceased victims of violent crimes.

I wish I could fool NCIS with my jedi mind powers just like the others.

Prefect Mos

Wish granted... However the old George Lucas is the new god, and the universe has become lame.

I wish I could bring Happiness to all those around me,

Aeval

Granted but the happier everyone else becomes the sadder you are..

I want it to be summertime already!! *and please don't tell me all the snow melts and causes a Tsunami..they already told me that!*

― Neil Gaiman

TheWriter

Quote from: Aeval on January 14, 2009, 08:17:28 PM
Granted but the happier everyone else becomes the sadder you are..

I want it to be summertime already!! *and please don't tell me all the snow melts and causes a Tsunami..they already told me that!*

Granted, then.  You now live in Australia.

I wish it were winter.  Or at least autumn.  I just want summer to be over.