Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

What do you like more than anything in the world?

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Mnemosyne

Would you have me like everything?
Mistreated

fuzzybuns

Is there a reason not to?~ (#>w<#)
~Adorable things and games are the greatest joys~

Despairs

What is the one thing you would like?

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Despairs

Am I a bad person, for watching someone I love die, even though there was nothing I could do for them?

Mnemosyne

Would you want me to carry such guilt?
Mistreated

Despairs

Would you forgive me if I ever hurt those close to you?

Mnemosyne

Would you hurt people on purpose?
Mistreated

Despairs

Would you forgive me if it was not on purpose?

Mnemosyne

Will you forgive yourself if I forgive you?
Mistreated

Despairs

Would you ever hurt me, regardless of whether were strangers or friends?

Mnemosyne

Would you believe me if I said I might on accident?
Mistreated

Despairs

Would you ever steal anything from me?

Rubicon

Do you keep an itemized list of your possessions along with depreciated value on hand against the potential necessity of homeowner's or renter's insurance claims and the inevitable tax implications after an incidence of theft?

Mnemosyne

Would you think lesser of me if I was so paranoid that I did in fact keep such information under lock and key on an alternative site that changed every day?
Mistreated

Eikichi

The better question would be if there was anyone that didn't think you were excessively paranoid?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Mnemosyne

Is it wrong to be prepared for the worst?
Mistreated

Despairs

Is it wrong to let go once in a while?