Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Taaloc

Sweet Trouble

123.. well now that is was mentioned.. LOL

Alucarddalv

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Taaloc

Fortunately it takes three to tango, so company should not be in overly short supply.

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Alucarddalv

127 I am partial to a 1v1 or a 1v2 myself....

Does not sparkle.....

Taaloc

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Sweet Trouble

Knightfox

Taaloc

Sweet Trouble

Izzy1337

We were in the double digits! What happened?! LOL.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Taaloc

Knightfox

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Taaloc

I'd love to, but this is like Pringles... Once you pop, you just can't stop...

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Izzy1337

Taaloc

Well, I can't complain too much at the addition of more ladies. Even if the numbers do start dwindling instead.

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....